Khulna Titans vs Rangpur Riders Prediction – BPL 4th Match
Rangpur Riders won by 8 runs
- Date: 6th January 2019
- Time: 4:50 PM IST
- Venue: Shere Bangla National Stadium, Dhaka
- Khulna Titans have the odds of 1.95 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.195) in the Highest Opening Partnership market while Rangpur Riders fancy odds of 1.74 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.174) in the same market. BET NOW
- The odds for Over and Under 303.5 selections in the Total Runs in Match market are set at 1.76 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.176) BET NOW
- David Malan has the odds of 3.75 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.375) in the top team batsman market for Khulna Titans. BET NOW
- Other batsmen in the race to be top team batsman for Khulna Titans are M Mahmudullah and B Taylor with the odds of 5.00 and 5.50 (A Rs.100 bet on Mahmudullah would return Rs.500 on winning). BET NOW
- Chris Gayle leads with the odds of 3.25 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.325) in the Top Team Batsman market for Rangpur Riders. BET NOW
- He is followed by AB de Villiers and Alex Hales with the odds of 4.00 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.400)in the same market. BET NOW
- Ravi Bopara was the top batsman for Rangpur Riders in the 1st Match, and has the odds of 5.50 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.550) in the top team batsman market for this match. BET NOW
- Carlos Brathwaite the all-rounder from Windies has the odds of 4.33 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.433) in the top team bowler market for Khulna Titans. BET NOW
- Taijul Islam the local slow left orthodox shares the odds of 4.33 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.433) in the same market. BET NOW
- While Zahir Khan, the slow left-arm chinaman bowler from Afghanistan leads the race with the odds of 3.75 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.375) in top bowler market for Khulna Titans. BET NOW
- Mashrafe Mortaza who was the top bowler for Rangpur Riders in the 1st match has the odds of 5.00 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.500) in the top bowler market. BET NOW
- Benny Howell and Nazmul Islam both picked 1 wicket each in the 1st match and have the odds of 4.50 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.450) and 5.00 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.500) in the top bowler market for Rangpur Riders. BET NOW
Khulna Titans vs Rangpur Riders Match Odds by BetRally & Betway
Khulna Titans vs Rangpur Riders 4th Match Squad Comparison
Khulna Titans will be led by Mahmudullah in the Bangladesh Premier League 2018-19 season. Titans have retained Mahmudullah Riyad, Nazmul Hossain Shanto, Ariful Haque and Windies all-rounder Carlos Brathwaite.
As their overseas pick, the Titans signed Lasith Malinga and Pakistani spinner Yasir Shah. Unfortunately, the two will not be available for this match as Malinga is playing for Sri Lanka in New Zealand and Yasir Shah is part of Pakistan squad for the South Africa tour.
Dawid Malan and Paul Stirling are the overseas batsmen in the Titans squad and Brendan Taylor is the overseas wicket-keeper batsman in their squad.
Rangpur Riders started on a losing note as they were defeated by Chittagong Vikings in the opening game of the Bangladesh Premier League. Riders were all out for 98, with Ravi Bopara being the top batsman scoring 44 runs.
Alex Hales who opened the innings with Mehedi Maruf was out for 0 while Rilee Rossouw was out for 7 off 6 balls. The Rangpur Riders fought back in the 2nd innings as they got the Chittagong Vikings down to 85-7 in the 17th over. The 98-runs total posted by the Rangpur Riders was always too short for the bowlers to pull off a victory.
Nazmul Islam, Benny Howell picked 1 wicket each and bowled at an economy rate of 4.25 and 3.25 along with their skipper Mortaza who finished 2 for 24. This bowling effort after the failed batting in 1st innings showed the Riders won’t give up easily.
Our Prediction for Khulna Titans vs Rangpur Riders
Rangpur Riders are the favourites to win this match
Rangpur Riders faced a loss in their 1st match and will be eager to turn things around for them at the beginning of the tournament. While Rangpur Riders have learned a great deal from their 1st match, Khulna Titans will play their 1st match of the season. From a cricket betting perspective, waging stakes during in play is a good idea at the beginning of any season of a T20 tournament.