Khulna Titans vs Rajshahi Kings Prediction – BPL 8th Match
- DJ Malan and Paul Stirling have the odds of 3.60 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.360) and 4.45 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.445) in the team top batsman market for Khulna Titans. BET NOW
- Mohmmad Hafeez has the odds of 3.95 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.395) in the team top batsman market for Rajshahi Kings. He is followed by Soumya Sarkar with 4.35 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.435) odds in the same market. BET NOW
- Subashis Roy and Zahir Khan lead with odds of 3.85 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.385) and 3.95 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs. 395) in the top bowler market for Khulna Titans. BET NOW
- While for the Rajshahi Kings, Mustafizur Rahman leads in the top bowler market with odds of 3.70 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.370). Arafat Sunny, the top bowler for Kings in the last match has the odds of 4.45 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.445) in the same market. BET NOW
- DJ Malan leads in the Man of the Match market with 8.85 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.885) odds followed by Nazmul Shanto and M Hafeez who share the odds of 10.50 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.1050). BET NOW
Bangladesh Premier League 8th Match Squad Comparison
With 2 losses in 2 matches Khulna Titans are placed 6th in the points table. Their last match was against Dhaka Dynamites where they lost by 105 runs. Among the bowlers David Wiese was economical with 2 for 24 in his 4 overs. Paul Stirling bowled 1 over and picked 2 big wickets of H Zazai and Shakib Al Hasan. Shariful Islam, Zahir Khan and Taijul Islam were all expensive and eventually the Titans conceded 192 runs.
In response, the Titans were all out for 87 runs in 13 overs. Prior to this loss, they performed much better in the chase against Dhaka Dynamites. A 90-runs partnership between Paul Stirling and Junaid Siddique had set the platform for the chase. But the Titans middle order could not convert the opportunity and lost by 8 runs chasing 170. While in their last match, the Titans’ opener Junaid Siddique was consistent with yet another 30 plus score. But no other batsman in the line up made any major contributions and the Titans suffered a huge loss.
In their 1st match of the Bangladesh Premier League 2018-19 season, the Rajshahi Kings lost to Dhaka Dynamites by 83 runs. Apart from Mohammad Hafeez, most of their bowlers were expensive including skipper Mehidy Hasan who bowled at an economy of 12.67. While the Kings picked only 5 wickets, it took them 10.4 overs and 116 runs to get the 1st breakthrough.
When it comes to batting, the Rajshahi Kings were far from being impressive. Mohammad Hafeez was the only batsman to score over 20 runs. The top and middle order batsmen didn’t fire and had almost nothing to contribute to the chase. As a result, the Kings were all out for 106 and lost by 83 runs.
Our Prediction for Khulna Titans vs Rajshahi Kings
Rajshahi Kings would win this match
Both Titans and Kings have struggled in their last match in all the departments. Rajshahi Kings look only a whisker ahead of the Khulna Titans and can be expected to make a comeback in this match. It will be a very close call as both teams are almost in the same boat in all bowling and batting departments. To earn high profits, in play betting markets will offer great opportunity and odds.