Khulna Titans vs Rajshahi Kings Prediction – BPL 15th Match
- Dawid Malan has odds of 3.75 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.375) in the team top batsman market for Khulna Titans. He is followed by Junaid Siddique and Paul Stirling who share odds of 4.00 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.400) in the same market. BET NOW
- For Rajshahi Kings, Mohammad Hafeez has odds of 4.33 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.433) in the top batsman market. BET NOW
- While Mominul Haque and Soumya Sarkar follow with odds of 4.50 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.450) and 4.75 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.475) in the same market. BET NOW
- Junaid Khan leads with odds of 3.75 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.375) in the top bowler market for Khulna Titans. He is followed by Carlos Brathwaite and Zahir Khan with odds of 4.00 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.400) and 4.75 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.475) BET NOW
- For Rajshahi Kings, Isuru Udana and Mustafizur Rahman lead with odds of 3.60 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.360) in the top bowler market. BET NOW
- Dawid Malan, Mohammad Hafeez and Paul Stirling share odds of 11.00 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.1100) in the Man of the Match market. BET NOW
Bangladesh Premier League 15th Match Squad Comparison
The Titans are yet to register their 1st win in the BPL 2018-19 season. They came close to their 1st victory in the last match against Chittagong Vikings which ended in a tie and the Titans lost the Super Over. The Titans have lost to Rajshahi Kings in the 8th match of the tournament. While Kings bowlers unsettled the Khulna batting restricting them to 117, the Rajshahi top order scored most of the runs in the clinical chase.
While in the last match where the Titans lost in the super over, Dawid Malan found his form and along with Mahmudullah built a 50 plus partnership. As the partnership ended, Khulna batting collapsed and they lost another 3 wickets within 24 runs. Bowlers did a good job of picking up wickets regularly and not letting the Vikings settle down. The bowlers haven’t had enough total to defend in the last few matches.
The Kings won their 2nd match of the season defeating the Rangpur Riders in their last match. While the Riders were clear favourites to win the match even after half way into the innings, the Kings bowling won them the match. Mustafizur Rahman defended 9 runs in the last over which seemed almost impossible given Rilee Rossouw was on the crease.
Udana and Mustafizur were great in the death overs, putting brakes on the Kings innings which was cruising to victory. With 18 required off 12 balls, Kings had Rossouw and N Islam on the crease, and victory seemed evident. Udana picked a wicket on the last ball of the 19th, and Mustafizur did the job for Kings in the last over.
The Kings batting is still a concern for the skipper as they haven’t been the best batting first. While they successfully defend a low total in their last match, their batting has to improve for their bowlers to have a decent total to defend.
Our Prediction for Khulna Titans vs Rajshahi Kings
Rajshahi Kings are the favourites to win this match