Karachi Kings vs Peshawar Zalmi Prediction – PSL 30th Match
Betting Tips for Karachi Kings vs Peshawar Zalmi, 30th match
- Babar Azam has odds of 3.25 (make INR 325 betting INR 100) to be the best batsman for Karachi Kings while Kamran Akmal has odds of 3.75 (make INR 375 betting INR 100) for Peshawar Zalmi BET NOW
- Sohail Khan has odds of 3.50 (make INR 350 betting INR 100) to be the best bowler for Karachi Kings while Hasan Ali leads for Peshawar Zalmi with the same odds BET NOW
- For Man of the Match in this game Babar Azam has odds of 8.00 (win INR 800 wagering INR 100) while Kamran Akmal, Colin Munro and Hasan Ali share odds of 9.00 (win INR 900 wagering INR 100) BET NOW
- For the highest opening partnership both Karachi Kings and Peshawar Zalmi have odds of 1.90 (bet INR 100 and pocket INR 190) at the moment BET NOW
- For maximum sixes in the game the odds are 2.00 (get INR 200 betting INR 100) for Peshawar Zalmi and 2.05 (get INR 205 betting INR 100) for Karachi Kings BET NOW
PSL 30th Match Squad Comparison
What a win it was for Imad Wasim’s side in the last game against the table toppers Quetta Gladiators. Usman Shinwari came up with a brilliant performance in the last over to successfully defend 5 runs and claimed 3 wickets to silence Quetta Gladiators’ fans. With this win the side has earned his place in the play-off stage of the tournament. Wins like this can lift the confidence of any side. Wasim would want his side to carry the same momentum into the next game when they take on Peshawar Zalim a side they had lost against earlier in the season.
The side would be riding on confidence with both the openers Babar Azam and Colin Munro looking in great form at the moment. Liam Livingstone has also done well in the season and this makes the top order look strong. With likes of Colin Ingram, Ben Dunk, Iftikhar Ahmed and Iman Wasim in the middle order the side would be extremely confident with their batting strength going into this game. The bowling attack is also looking good with the Imad Wasim and Umer Khan looking in great form. Usman Shinwari held his nerves in the last game and with Sohail Khan in the side they are expected to do well in the next game.
Darren Sammy’s team is riding high on confidence at the moment. They defeated Lahore Qalandars comfortably in the last game and with this booked their spot in the play-off stage for the season. As one of the most consistent team in the tournament’s history the side has done well this season too. They had won against Karachi Kings earlier in the season and this will give them lot of confidence going into the next game. But Sammy would expect Karachi Kings to play well with the crowd support behind them and would want his side to ride up to the challenge.
Iman-ul-Haq and Kamran Akmal got out cheaply in the last game but they have done well in the tournament so far and would be hoping to give their side a strong start in the next game. Misbah-ul-Haq played a match winning knock in the last game and having the likes of Kieron Pollard and Liam Dawson towards the end of the innings only adds to their batting strength. In terms of bowling the side did well in the last game with Tymal Mills and Sameen Gul having shown good form. Hasan Ali and Liam Dawson add strength to their bowling line-up and will look to do well in the upcoming game.
Our Prediction for Karachi Kings vs Peshawar Zalmi
Peshawar Zalmi would win this game
The Pakistan Super League is in its last phase as far as the league stages are concerned. In the next game Karachi Kings would take on Peshawar Zalmi in their home ground at National Stadium in Karachi. Both the sides have qualified for the play-off stage of the tournament. Karachi made their entry with a win in their last game. Peshawar Zalmi on the other hand has had a good season so far and would take confidence from their win over Karachi earlier in the season. It will be an interesting game with the home side being cheered by their fans.
Peshawar Zalmi has a better team going into this game and would start as favorites to win this one and end the league stage on a high.