Kandahar Knights vs Paktia Panthers Prediction – APL Match No18
Kandahar Knights won by 4 wickets
- Date: 17th October 2018
- Time: 9:30 PM IST
- Venue: Sharjah Cricket Stadium
Kandahar Knights vs Paktia Panthers Betting Odds
Kandahar Knights vs Paktia Panthers Betting Tips
- Kandahar Knights scored 34-3 in 1st 6 overs batting first in their last match against Nangarhar Leopards which they won by 26 runs. Prior to that Kandahar Knights had scored an average 43 runs in 1st 6 overs batting second in 3 matches and 44-3 batting first in their 1st APL match.
- Kandahar Knights have the odds of 2.10 in the Team to Make Highest 1st 6 Over Score market while the Paktia Panthers fancy odds of 1.72 in the same market. If you bet Rs.100 on Paktia Panthers at 1.72 you will get Rs.172 on winning the bet. BET NOW
- Paktia Panthers have scored an average 53.33 runs batting first in 1st 6 overs and an average 59.66 runs in 1st 6 overs chasing.
- A Fifty to be Scored in the Match has low odds for the Yes selection – 1.16 and 4.50 for No selection. If you bet Rs.100 on Yes at 1.16 you will get Rs.116 if a fifty is scored in the match. BET NOW
- The odds are set low as the Paktia Panthers have a strong batting line up and their captain Mohammad Shahzad scored unbeaten 78 in the last match against Nangarhar Leopards chasing 127 runs successfully.
- In the match no 10 which was Paktia Panthers vs Kandahar Knights, the Paktia Panthers lost their 1st wicket on 4 runs batting first and the Kandahar Knights lost their 1st wicket for 2 runs.
- In their last 2 matches, Paktia Panthers’ fall of 1st wicket was on 68 and 31 runs, whereas the Kandahar Knights, in their last 2 matches lost their 1st wicket on 6 and 10.
- The odds for Under 21.5 in the Fall of 1st Wicket market are set at 1.80 and Over 21.5 has the odds of 2.00 in this market. If you bet Rs.100 on Under 21.5 at 1.80 you will get Rs.180 on winning the bet. BET NOW
- Isuru Udana of Paktia Panthers picked 3 for 19 in the match no 10 Paktia Panthers vs Kandahar Knights. Sharafuddin Ashraf and Yamin Ahmadzai picked 3 and 2 wickets respectively in that match.
- In Paktia Panthers’ recent win over the Nangarhar Leopards in match no 15, Udana and Afridi picked 2 wickets each while Ziaur Rahman picked 3 wickets.
- The odds for I Udana and Ziaur Rahman in the Top Team Bowler market are set at 4.00 and 4.50 respectively. If you bet Rs.100 on I Udana at 4.00 you will get Rs.400 on winning the bet.
- In the Batsman to Score a Fifty in the Match market, the odds for BB McCullum Yes are set at 3.50 and for BB McCullum No are set at 1.28. If you bet Rs.100 on BB McCullum No you will get Rs.128 if McCullum doesn’t score a fifty. BET NOW
- PR Striling No has the odds of 1.20 in the same market. Bet Rs.100 to win Rs.120 if Stirling doesn’t score a fifty. BET NOW
- PR Stirling (Kandahar) and B McCullum (Kandahar) scored 3 runs each in their last match, and 2 and 18 runs respectively in match no 10 Paktia Panters vs Kandahar Knights.
Paktia have won chasing in their last match as their bowlers did a fine job of wrapping up the opposition for under 130. They have defended 127 against Kandahar Knights the last time the two teams went head-to-head.
Paktia Panthers’ bowlers are in good touch and their captain Mohammad Shahzad have given them a good start in the powerplay laying the foundation for the middle order batsmen to build on.
C Delport and Sikandar Raza in the middle order are Paktia’s strengths along with Shahid Afridi and Samiullah Shenwari lower down the order.
Kandahar Knights won their last match against Nangarhar Leopards defending a total of 136 runs. Mohammad Naveed (2), Karim Janat (2) and Waqar Salamkheil (3) were among the wicket takers as the Nangarhar Leopards were all out for 110 runs. This was Kandahar Knights’ 1st win in the Afghanistan Premier League so far.
In the same match, the collapse of the Kandahar Knights top batting order was also seen as their top 5 batsmen were out for scores of 7, 3, 3, 3, and 4 runs.
Karim Janat of Kandahar Knights was the man of the match as he was not out on 40 off 21 taking the team score beyond 120 and finished 2 for 19 in his 4 overs with the ball.
Watch out for Karim Janat and Sayed Shirzad in the Kandahar bowling attack.
Our Prediction for Kandahar Knights vs Paktia Panthers
Paktia Panthers are favorites to win this match.