Kandahar Knights vs Nangarhar Leopards Match no. 13 Prediction and Betting Tips
Kandahar Knights won by 26 runs
- Date: 13/10/2018
- Time: 9:30 PM IST
- Venue: Sharjah Cricket Stadium
Kandahar Knights – 2.00 Bet Rs.100 to win Rs.200 if Kandahar Knights win
Nangarhar Leopards – 1.80 Bet Rs.100 to win Rs.180 if Nangarhar Leopards win
Kandahar Knights vs Nangarhar Leopards Betting Tips
- Kandahar Knights have played 4 matches and have chased on 3 occasions. Their average 1st 6 overs score chasing is 43. While their score batting first was 44-3. BET NOW
- Nangarhar Leopards have chased twice and batted first twice in this season so far. Their average 1st 6 overs score batting first is 58.5 and while chasing their average powerplay score is 41.5. BET NOW
- The odds for Kandahar and Nangarhar in the Team to Make Highest 1st 6 Overs Score are set at 1.90. If you bet Rs.100 on Kandahar at 1.90 you will win Rs.190 on winning the bet. BET NOW
- Nangarhar Leopards in their last match lost their 1st wicket at 115 in the 12th over, whereas, the Kandahar Knights lost their 1st wicket at 2 in the 1st over in their last match. BET NOW
- In the last 2 matches, Kandahar’s opening stand has been below 10 runs. While, the Nagnarhar Leopards’ opening stand in the last 2 matches was 3 while chasing and 115 while batting first. BET NOW
- In the Fall of 1st Wicket market, the Under 21.5 runs selection has the odds of 1.80 and Over 21.5 runs selection has the odds of 2.00. If you bet Rs.100 on Under 21.5 at 1.80, you will get Rs.180 on winning the bet. BET NOW
- AP Devcich of Nangahar Leopards is leading run scorer of the Afghanistan Premier League 2018 and scored a fifty in the last match against Kabul Zwanan. Kandahar Knights batting has been disappointing in the league so far and Asghar Afghan and R Wessels would be the few contenders for scoring a fifty from their side. BET NOW
- In the A Fifty to be Score in the Match market, the Yes selection has the odds of 1.20 and the No selection has the odds of 4.33. If you bet Rs.100 on Yes at 1.20 you will win Rs.120 if a fifty is scored in the match. BET NOW
- Sayed Shirzad of Kandahar Knights has been phenomenal with ball and has picked 7 wickets in last 2 matches. He is among the top contender to be the Top Team Bowler and has the betting odds of 5.00. If you bet Rs.100 on Sayed Shirzad at 5.00 you will get Rs.500 if you win the bet. BET NOW
Our Prediction For Kandahar Knights vs Nangarhar Leopards Match no. 13
Nangarhar Leopards are likely to win this match.
Nangarhar Leopards defeated Kabul in their last match where the team performed well in all the departments, with a fifty at the top and 2 bowlers picking 3 wickets each complimented the batting efforts.
Kandahar Knights have repeatedly struggled in batting losing wickets early in the powerplay; they’ve lost 3 wickets in 1st 6 overs in almost every match. Though their bowling was great in the last match against Paktia Panthers, that alone cannot win matches.
Nangarhar Leopards made a comeback in the last match against Kabul Zwanan after a disappointing loss against Balkh Legends where they were all out for 118.
M McClenaghan and Mujeeb Ur Rahman have continued their form with bowling in last two matches and consistently picked wickets for the team. In the last match, they were supported by Rahmat Shah who picked 3 for 25.
If Devcich and J Charles continue their batting form at the top giving another quick start to the team along with Ben Cutting lower down the order to finish the innings, they are likely to be on the winning side.
Kandahar Knights have lost 4 of their 4 matches and lack the momentum that would be needed to face a good team like Nangarhar Leopards. Leopards who defeated Kabul Zwanan will definitely be confident and have the momentum with them.
Kandahar Knights have shown character in the bowling department in the last match as they restricted a good batting side like Paktia Panthers to 127 runs in 20 overs.
However, their batting efforts have failed them and lost matches that could have been in their reach including the last match and the one against Kabul Zwanan where they lost by 2 runs.
One possible way for Kandahar to win this match would be winning the toss and batting first putting up a decent score of 160 plus. That would give their bowlers enough to restrict Nangarhar Leopards if they continue their bowling form from the previous match.