Kabul Zwanan vs Paktia Panthers Prediction – APL Match No20
Paktia Panthers won by 6 wickets
- Date: 18th October 2018
- Time: 09:30 PM IST
- Venue: Sharjah Cricket Stadium
Kabul Zwanan vs Paktia Panthers Betting Odds
Kabul Zwanan vs Paktia Panthers Betting Tips
- Luke Ronchi and Laurie Evans scored 31 and 32 respectively in Kabul Zwanan’s innings against Kandahar Knights chasing 153 and were the two highest scorers in the Kabul innings.
- Rashid Khan scored 27 off 8 balls in that match. Shahidullah (40), CA Ingram (29), and Luke Ronchi (47) contributed with the bat in their chase against Balkh Legends apart from Hazratullah Zazai.
- L Ronchi, CA Ingram and L Evans have the odds of 4.00, 4.50, and 5.00 respectively in the Top Team Batsman market. If you bet Rs.100 on L Evans at 4.50 you will get Rs.450 on winning the bet. BET NOW
- Samiullah Shenwari scored 65 off 43 in Paktia Panthers’ innings in their last match against Kandahar Knights. He was the top scorer for the team and CS MacLeaod was the second highest scorer with 40 off 33.
- Mohammad Shahzad of the Paktia Panthers is the second leading run scorer of the tournament with 281 runs from 7 innings at an average of 46.83.
- M Shahzad has the odds of 3.50 in the Top Team Batsman market. If you bet Rs.100 on Shahzad at 3.50 you will get Rs.350 on winning the bet. BET NOW
- S Shenwari (8.00) and C Delport (4.50) are also in the race to be the top team batsman.
- Kabul Zwanan’s fall of 1st wicket in last 2 matches was on 56 and 86. While the Paktia Panthers lost their 1st wicket on 22 and 68 runs.
- The market for Fall of 1st Wicket has the odds of 1.80 for Under 21.5 and 2.00 for Over 21.5. BET NOW
Teams Comparison APL Match No 20
Rashid Khan has been good with the ball and the bat scoring runs hitting huge sixes in the death overs. His presence has made Kabul Zwanan’s chases in this tournament really competitive and will give them an edge over the Paktia Panthers in this match as well.
Hazratullah Zazai has been a gem for the Kabul side and if he is rested in this match given that the Kabul Zwanan are well placed in the semi-finals, Luke Ronchi along with some other opener will have to play his role and get those big runs at the start of the innings.
Ronchi has given good starts to the Kabul inning in last few matches though he hasn’t stayed on the crease for a long time. Laurie Evans has played an important role in the team fine tuning his batting style as the situation demands.
L Evans can be patient and stay on the crease if the wickets are falling from the other end and go all guns blazing when the required rate is high.
Paktia Panthers have been good with the ball in this season. Isuru Udana, Zia Ur Rahman have been the among the top wicket takers for Paktia Panthers picking wickets at the right time in almost every match.
I Udana along with Yamin Ahmadzai and Sharafuddin Ashraf defended a low total of 127 runs against Kandahar Knights in the match no 10.
Mohammad Shahzad has been in great touch and has scored runs at the top giving Paktia a good start and also staying till the end when chasing 127 against Nangarhar Leopards.
When the Paktia top order collapsed, Sikandar Raza gave the innings much needed stability and runs scoring 51 in the match no 10 against Kandahar Knights.
Paktia Panthers are a good team and will be competitive in this match against Kabul Zwanan. Their inconsistency with both bat and ball can hurt their chances of winning.
Prediction for Kabul Zwanan vs Paktia Panthers
Kabul Zwanan are the favorites to win this match.
Kabul Zwanan won their last match chasing 153 against Kandahar Knights who has a great bowling attack. Kabul has also scored 200 plus chasing 245 runs where they fell 21 runs behind the total.
Paktia Panthers on the other hand recently lost defending 167 against Kandahar Knights, a team whose batting is dependent on their captain.
Looking at the successful chases in recent matches, dew seems to play a role in the chase. If the pitch has some dew for this match, the toss will be crucial to win or lose.