Kabul Zwanan vs Kandahar Knights Prediction – APL Match No16
Kabul Zwanan won by 4 wickets
- Date: 16/10/2018
- Time: 9:30 PM IST
- Venue: Sharjah Cricket Stadium
Kabul Zwanan vs Kandahar Knights Betting Odds
- Kandahar Knights have been consistent in their 1st 6 overs score. Of the 5 matches they have played they have chased 3 times and their average 1st 6 overs score chasing is 43.
- In their last match against Nangarhar Leopards, the Kandahar Knights scored 34-3 batting first.
- Kabul Zwanan in their last match scored 86-1 chasing 224 runs against Balkh Legends.
- In the Kabul Zwanan Total Runs 1st Over to 6th Over (53.5) market the odds for Over 53.5 runs are set at 1.45 and 2.20 for Under 53.5. If you bet Rs.100 on Over 53.5 at 1.45 you will get Rs.145 on winning. BET NOW
- The selection Under 38.5 for Kandahar Knights 1st 6 over runs has the odds of 2.80. If you bet Rs.100 on Under 38.5 in this market you will get Rs.280 on winning the bet. BET NOW
- In their last 2 matches Kabul Zwanan batted second and lost. Their openers gave them a solid start in both these matches as their fall of 1st wicket was on 86 in the last match and on 80 in the one previous to that.
- The odds in the Kabul Zwanan Fall of 1st Wicket market for Over and Under 24.5 are set at 1.83 each. If you bet Rs.100 on Over 24.5 at 1.83 you will get Rs.183 on winning the bet. BET NOW
- The odds in a similar market for Kandahar Knights has the odds of 1.83 for both Over and Under 17.5 runs. If you bet Rs.100 on Over 17.5 at 1.83 you will get Rs.183 on winning the bet. BET NOW
APL In-Play betting Tips
There are live betting markets during the match for various events. Some of the predictions that you can make during in-play betting are fall of next wicket, next man to be out, runs off next over and next delivery, Individual performances including predictions about whether a batsman reaches fifty.
Time your bets during the in-play and win higher odds at higher return.
Check out our highlights page to understand how the odds change and how you can make the most of it during in-play.
After a blistering performance by Hazratullah Zazai in the last match where he’d hit 6 sixes in 6 balls and scored 62 runs at a staggering strike rate of 364.70 with 4 fours and 7 sixes in 17 balls, Kabul Zwanan are on a song.
Luke Ronchi with his 47-runs knock seems to have found rhythm as well. Kabul have won defending and have taken their chase to a next level now with their top order firing in every chase.
The last time Kandahar Knights met Kabul Zwanan in the Afghanistan Premier League, they lost by 2 runs. It was a close, nail-biting game and Kabul defended 173 runs successfully.
Ricki Wessels and Asghar Afghan were crucial in the chase and brought them close to the finish line.
The failure of the top batting order to give Kandahar Knights a good start has hurt their chances of winning matches throughout this season of APL.
Their bowling attack has been their strongest suit and helped them win their last match against Nangarhar Leopards defending 136 runs.
Looking at the Kabul Zwanan’s recent batting form Kandahar Knights’ batsmen will have to step up and play some good innings at the top if they were to win this match.
Kabul Zwanan have lost chasing against Balkh and Nangarhar, but had reached close in both the cases. In their defeat against Nangarhar, Kabul’s middle order collapsed after a good 80-runs partnership for the 1st wicket by their openers.
The only way for Kandahar Knights will again be to bat first, put up a decent score and pick wickets in quick succession to put the Kabul Zwanan side on the back foot and win the match from there.
Our Prediction for Kabul Zwanan vs Kandahar Knights
Kabul Zwanan are the favorites to win this match.
Kabul Zwanan lost their last match against Balkh Legends, but gave a phenomenal performance in the chase as their opening batsman Hazratullah Zazai scored 62 runs off 17 balls.
Kabul Zwanan are in great form with their batting and stand a good chance of defeating Kandahar Knights.