Kabul Zwanan vs Balkh Legends – APL Prediction No14
- The last few matches of the Afghanistan Premier League 2-18 have been all low scoring ones and any team that chose to bat first and scored above 120 has defended it successfully.
- Balkh Legends though in their last match scored a healthy total of 195 runs. Kabul Zwanan lost their last match chasing 182 runs and finished 167-9.
- Balkh Legends’ scored 11 runs in their 1st over in their last match against Paktia Panthers, while the Kabul Zwanan scored 15 runs in their last match while chasing.
- The 1st Over Total Runs market has the odds of 2.20 for Under 5.5 and 1.66 for Over 5.5. If you bet Rs.100 on Over 5.5 at 1.66 you will get Rs.166 on winning the bet. BET NOW
- Balkh Legends’ score in the last 3 matches they batted first – 195-4, 143-7, 165-5. While Kabul Zwanan in their matche batting second conceded 182 runs.
- The last time these two teams met, Kabul Zwanan scored 176-6 and Balkh Legends in turn scored 177-2 and won the match by 8 wickets.
- In the 1st innings Score market, Under 175.5 and Over 175.5 has the odds of 1.83 each. If you bet Rs.100 on Under 175.5 at 1.83 you will Rs.183 if you win the bet. BET NOW
- Note that Under 175.5 means 175 and below. So if the score is 175 at the end of 1st innings, and you have bet on Under 175.5 you will win the bet.
- Kabul Zwanan scored 73 runs in 1st 6 overs in their last match batting second and Balkh Legends scored 48 runs in 1st 6 overs in their last match batting first.
- Both Balkh and Kabul have the odds of 1.90 in the Team to Make Highest 1st 6 Overs Score market. If you bet Rs.100 on Balkh at 1.90 you will get Rs.190 on winning the bet. BET NOW
Balkh Legends have won 4 of the 5 matches and are at the top of the points table. They have performed exceptionally with the bat while batting first, though they have lost matches while chasing.
Ryan ten Doeschate has been consistent with the bat along with Ravi Bopara. With Colin Murno and Chris Gayle at the top Balkh Legends are a strong batting side when it comes to setting up a huge target.
Though Chris Gayle is yet to play a big innings in the season so far, if he strikes and play the inning he is known for, Balkh Legends will be way ahead of any team in the Afghanistan Premier League.
Ravi Bopara picked 3 wickets in the last match and has proved to be a good bowling option and the captain might use him while defending a good total.
Gulbadin Naib, Mirwais Ashraf, Qais Ahmed all have performed well with the ball and will be crucial in this match against Kabul Zwanan.
Kabul Zwanan have won 3 of 5 matches they have played so far. They lost their last match against the Nangarhar Leopards even after a fifty from Luke Ronchi at the top.
In their last match, Kabul opener gave them a great start scoring 80 runs for the 1st wicket chasing 183 runs. The rest of their batting collapsed and Laurie Evans was the only batsman in the middle order with a score of above 10 runs.
Wayne Parnell picked 2 wickets in the last match with Rashid Khan picking 1. The economy rates of the Kabul Zwanan bowlers have been high with Rashid Khan conceding runs at 9.50 runs per over in the last match.
Wayne Parnell had an economy rate of 11.75 runs per over. This is a concern for the Kabul Zwanan if they were to chase against Balkh Legends.
Kabul Zwanan haven’t won chasing in their last few matches and if they continue conceding runs at such an haemorrhaging rate, a win would be a tough ask.
Both these teams lack the conviction and stability that is required in the middle order batsmen while chasing. There are no particular finishers known to finish the game for their side in either of the teams.
The toss will be crucial and the team batting first will stand a higher chance of winning the match.
Our Prediction for Kabul Zwanan vs Balkh Legends Match No. 14
Balkh Legends are the favourites to win this match.
In the last 6 matches played at this venue, the teams batting first have won. Toss will play a crucial role. Balkh Legends and Kabul Zwanan are both strong teams and have score 160 plus runs while chasing.
Balkh has defeated Kabul Zwanan chasing 172 runs the last time they met at this venue.