India vs West Indies 3rd T20 Prediction
India won by 6 wickets
- Date: November 11, 2018
- Time: 07:00 PM IST
- Venue: MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai
IN vs WI 3rd T20 Betting Odds
- West Indies go into this match with four consecutive defeats behind their back. They have won just two games out of nine this year
- Obed McCoy and Oshane Thomas are leading contenders for being West Indies’ best bowler having 4.50 (bet INR 100 and win INR 450) odds while on the Indian side Kuldeep Yadav and Jasprit Bumrah have odds of 3.75 (bet INR 100 and win INR 375) BET NOW
- In Man of the Match market Rohit Sharma is the top contender and riding on odds of 8.00 (win INR 800 wagering INR 100). BET NOW
- For most match sixes West Indians with odds of 2.40 (make INR 240 putting INR 100) are behind India whose odds is 1.80 (make INR 180 wagering INR 100) BET NOW
- For India’s best batsmen Rohit Sharma is in lead with 3.50 (win INR 350 by betting INR 100) odds and as for West Indies it is Shimron Hetmyer and Shai Hope who have odds of 4.50 (win INR 450 by betting INR 100) BET NOW
Indians under their stand-in captain Rohit Sharma are on a rampaging mood as they have demolished the opponents in both the games played so far in the series. There is little that the skipper can complain about the performance of his boys from the last game. If there were some issues with the batting in the first game of the IN vs WI series they were sorted out in the last game. Even without their biggest star Virat Kohli the side looks too good for the West Indians at the moment. Rohit would want to win the next game and finish the home season in style before the all-important tour of Australia.
The might of India’s famed openers Rohit Sharma and Shikhar Dhawan was on full display in the last game and they would like to finish off in style. Lokesh Rahul is also looking rock solid at No. 3. In the middle order Rishab Pant and Manish Pandey would look to lay the perfect platform for Krunal Pandya and Dinesh Karthik to launch their attack. The bowling has been impressive and Bhuvaneshwar Kumar, Jasprit Bumrah and Khaleel Ahmed make a great pace attack. The spin attack of Pandya and Kuldeep Yadav has looked too good for the West Indian batsmen in the series so far and they would look to finish things off in style in the next game.
It won’t be wrong to say that it has been a huge learning experience for West Indian skipper Carlos Brathwaite. While not many visiting captains have had merry days in India over the last couple of years Brathwaite is definitely looking the most clueless among them. His young side is packed with great talent but in both the games they haven’t applied it and lost out by big margins. While there have been sparks of brilliance this just isn’t enough as they have failed as a unit. The batting especially at the top has been below par and this has cost them throughout the series. The skipper would expect his team to rise up to the occasion and leave Indian shores with a win.
The new opening pair of Shimron Hetmyer and Shai Hope didn’t change the fortune for the side in the last game but both have played well during this tour and would like to end it with a high. In the middle order Denesh Ramdin, Darren Bravo and Nicholas Pooran need to create the platform for Carlos Brathwaite and Kieron Pollard to launch their attack. It is however their bowling which needs to rise up to the occasion with Oshane Thomas, Keemo Paul and Khary Pierre need to tighten things up and Pollard and Brathwaite would need to check the flow of runs to contain the Indian onslaught.
Indians have been on a roll in the T20 series and given the manner in which they have defeated the West Indies they look all set to win the last game and whitewash the West Indies 3-0
Our Prediction for India vs West Indies 3rd T20
India will win the 3rd T20 game
After the show the West Indian side put up in the first leg of the ODI series most punters had predicted the T20 series to be a thrilling contest. But Indians have just been miles ahead of the West Indies in both the games played so far and have taken an unassailable 2-0 lead in the series. If it was the visitors’ batting that let them down in the first game it was their bowling which was all over the place in the second game. With the series already lost the West Indian side would have to play for pride in the last game at MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai. They are the World Champions in this format and they wouldn’t want the end their tour or a sore note.