Hobart Hurricanes vs Sydney Sixers Prediction – Big Bash 19th Match
Hobart Hurricanes won by 5 wickets
- Date: January 04, 2019
- Time: 01:45 PM IST
- Venue: Bellerive Oval, Hobart
Hobart Hurricanes – 1.57 (bet INR 100 and win INR 157 if Hobart Hurricanes wins) BET NOW
Sydney Sixers – 2.37 (bet INR 100 and win INR 237 if Sydney Sixers wins) BET NOW
Betting Tips for Hobart Hurricanes vs Sydney Sixers, 19th Match
- With odds of 3.25 (pocket INR 325 by betting INR 100) D’Arcy Short is expected to best batsman for Hobart Hurricanes and on the Sydney Sixers side Moises Henriques and Daniel Hughes share odds of 4.50 (pocket INR 450 by betting INR 100). BET NOW
- Tom Curran leads the table to be Sydney Sixers best bowler with 3.50 (get INR 350 by betting INR 100) odds and for the Hurricanes it is Jofra Archer with 3.75 (get INR 375 by betting INR 100). BET NOW
- In the Man of the Match market D’Arcy Short is leading with odds of 7.50 (bet INR 100 and win INR 750) and is followed by Mathew Wade with 11.00 (bet INR 100 and win INR 1100) BET NOW
- In the highest opening wicket partnership Hobart Hurricanes have odds of 1.66 (bet INR 100 and win INR 166) and Sydney Sixers have 2.20 (bet INR 100 and win INR 220) BET NOW
- The odds for maximum sixes market are 1.72 (bet INR 100 and win INR 172) for Hobart Hurricanes and 2.60 (bet INR 100 and win INR 260) for Sydney Sixers BET NOW
Hobart Hurricanes vs Sydney Sixers Match Odds by BetRally & Betway
Big Bash 19th Match Squad Comparison
They look like the team to beat this season and have had four straight wins in four games. Mathew Wade would be extremely proud with the effort his side has put up so far in the tournament where their batsmen and bowlers have played as a confident outfit with the determination to win every game. As they play their home game against Sydney Sixers, Wade would be extremely confident about his team’s prospects in the next game. They have done well so far and he would hope his boys maintain the same momentum in the next game as well.
D’Arcy Short is in the form of his life and together with Mathew Wade has looked the best opening pair for the season. They have always given their side greats starts in all the games. The middle order is also strong for the side with George Bailey and Ben McDermott having played well. Simon Milenko and James Faulkner make up for a good lower order for the side. The bowling attack hasn’t looked that great this season and it is the performance of the batsmen that has compensated some of their poor form. Jofra Archer and James Faulkner will need to bowl well with the new ball. Riley Meredith looked great last game and so did Clive Rose and these guys have to bowl tighter lines from now on.
The Moises Henriques led side has also performed well this season. Of the five games that they have played so far the side has won three of them including the last one against Brisbane Heat which they won convincingly. One of the major problems for the side has been the batting which has been the reason behind the two defeats that the side has suffered. But it all came good in the last game and Henriques would want his side to play to the best of their potential as they take on the best side in the tournament so far. A win here would do a world of good to the confidence of the side for the rest of the season.
Joe Denly’s form at the top of the order is bit of a concern for the side but his partner Justin Avendano played well in the last game. Skipper Henriques whose form was also being question also did well in the last game which will make the side confident for the next game. Daniel Hughes, Jordan Silk along with Josh Philippe has hitting abilities and they would like to exercise it for the next game. In terms of their bowling attack the side has good performers in Tom Curran, Steve O’Keefe and Ben Dwarshuis. Sean Abbott also is doing well and they would be a tough attack to score against.
Our Prediction for Hobart Hurricanes vs Sydney Sixers
Hobart Hurricanes shall win this game
Big Bash 2018-19 has seen great performances from Hobart Hurricanes so far in the season and as they play in their home ground Bellerive Oval, Hobart against Sydney Sixers they would be very confident. Their fans would have cherished every win that the side has had so far. Sydney Sixers on the other hand have played well so far in the season despite losing two games. They have a good side which can pose good challenge for the Hurricanes who haven’t lost a game yet. The game surely has all the right ingredients to be a blockbuster.
Hobart Hurricanes are in brilliant form and they would definitely start as favorites to win the upcoming game.