Hobart Hurricanes vs Perth Scorchers Prediction – Big Bash 13th Match
Hobart Hurricanes won by 6 wickets
- Date: December 30, 2018
- Time: 01:45 PM IST
- Venue: Aurora Stadium, Launceston
Hobart Hurricanes – 1.75 (bet INR 100 and win INR 175 if Hobart Hurricanes win) BET NOW
Perth Scorchers – 1.95 (bet INR 100 and win INR 195 if Perth Scorchers wins) BET NOW
Betting Tips for Hobart Hurricanes vs Perth Scorchers, 13th Match
- D’Arcy Short is expected to be Hurricanes’ best batsman with 3.00 (grab INR 300 wagering INR 100) while Michael Klinger leads for the Scorchers with 3.60 (grab INR 360 wagering INR 100) BET NOW
- Andrew Tye is leading for Scorchers in the best bowler market with 3.75 (grab INR 375 wagering INR 100) and Jofra Archer leads the odds to be Hurricanes’ best performer with the ball and has odds of 3.00 (grab INR 300 wagering INR 100) BET NOW
- For Man of the Match D’Arcy Short has odds of 7.50 (wager INR 100 and grab INR 750) followed by Michael Klinger with 9.00 (wager INR 100 and grab INR 900) BET NOW
- For most match sixes the odds are 2.37 (wager INR 100 and grab INR 237) for Scorchers and 1.80 (wager INR 100 and grab INR 180) for the Hurricanes BET NOW
- In the highest opening partnership market the odds are 1.80 (wager INR 100 and grab INR 180) for Hobart Hurricanes and 1.90 (wager INR 100 and grab INR 190) for Perth Scorchers BET NOW
Big Bash 13th Match Squad Comparison
It has been an exciting first week for the Hobart Hurricanes in the 2018-19 season of Big Bash League. After three games Mathew Wade and his side sit on top of the points table having defeated Brisbane Heat, Melbourne Stars and Sydney Thunder. The side has done well in both batting and bowling with their major players being in good form. They have won all their games convincingly and haven’t been tested much by the opponents. Wade would want his side to keep up with the winning streak as another win in the upcoming game would strengthen their claim to a berth in the play-offs.
D’Arcy Short has been in brilliant form in all the games played so far and Mathew Wade played a match-winning knock in the last game forming a strong opening pair. Ben McDermott and George Bailey have looked in great touch in the middle and so has Simon Milenko. They have the batting line-up to threaten the opposition. Bowlers have gone for runs in all the games and this is one weak area that the skipper would want his side to correct. He would want the likes of Jofra Archer, James Faulkner, Johan Botha and Aaron Summers come up with a better show in the upcoming game.
While they demolished the Adelaide Strikers in the last game Ashton Turner wouldn’t be the happiest captain in this season of BBL. Having had a great season last year they started the tournament poorly losing their first two games against Melbourne Renegades and Sydney Sixers. It has been a poor show so far from the side that has such world class players in the squad. Turner would know that a loss in the upcoming game would put serious pressure on his side and he would like his boys to rise up to the challenge and win the next game.
It is the opening slot that has been worrying the side. While Michael Klinger has looked in great touch it is the person at the other end letting the side down. Sam Whiteman’s replacement Josh Inglis didn’t trouble the scorers much. William Bosisto and skipper Ashton Turner played well in the last game but the rest of the middle order is struggling which is creating huge pressure for the side. The bowlers impressed in the last game with Andrew Tye, Jason Behrendorff, Jhye Richardson and Nathan Coulter-Nile bowling well. The skipper would hope them to perform well in the next game and win it.
Our Prediction for Hobart Hurricanes vs Perth Scorchers
Hobart Hurricanes would win this game
The Big Bash League 2018-19 is entering an important phase and the points table is starting to take shape. Hobart Hurricanes who are currently the table toppers with three wins in a row would be eager to win their home game against Perth Scorchers at Aurora Stadium, Launceston. The side has performed brilliantly so far and would look to maintain the same momentum. As for the Perth Scorchers who have lost two games out of three so far it would be a very important game which could well decide their standing for the rest of the season. Both the sides are likely to play some quality cricket in the next game.
Hobart Hurricanes are in great form while Perth Scorchers are struggling a bit and hence the tide seems to be favor of the Hurricanes at the moment.