Dhaka Dynamites vs Sylhet Sixers Prediction – BPL 12th Match
- H Zazai leads with the odds of 3.40 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.340) in the team top batsman market for Dhaka Dynamites. While S al-Hasan and K Pollard have 5.55 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.555) and 5.85 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.585) in the same market. BET NOW
- For Sylhet Sixers, David Warner leads with 3.45 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.345) odds in the team top batsman market. BET NOW
- While Nicholas Pooran, another half centurion from the last match for Sylhet Sixers, has the odds of 4.95 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.495) in the same market. BET NOW
- Shakib al-Hasan and Sunil Narine are the front runners in the team top bowler market for Dhaka Dynamites with odds of 3.80 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.380) and 3.95 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.395). BET NOW
- Taskin Ahmed was the top bowler for Sylhet Sixers in last match and has odds of 4.85 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.485) in the top bowler market. BET NOW
- While Mohammad Irfan leads with odds of 4.75 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.475) in the same market for Sixers, A Kapali follows with 4.95 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.495) odds. BET NOW
Bangladesh Premier League 12th Match Squad Comparison
The runners-up of the previous BPL season are having a dream run at the moment with 3 wins in 3 matches in BPL 2018-19 so far. Their recent win against Rangpur Riders was the best of the season yet. Chasing a target of 184, the Riders were cruising at 146-2 in the 16th over. Aliss Islam turned things around for Dhaka Dynamites by giving much needed breakthrough. He further went on to pick up a hat-trick. After the fall of 3rd wicket, the Dynamites picked 6 more wickets in next 3.3 overs for 24 runs.
While the bowlers turned the game for Dynamites in the last 5 overs, the middle order batsmen played crucial innings to set a decent target for an attacking opposition. Dhaka had found themselves at 64-4 in the 9th over, and Shakib al Hasan along with Kieron Pollard built a 78-runs partnership for the 5th wicket. Pollard and Russel’s quick and fiery innings set the stage for the Dynamites bowlers.
It was a hard fought battle and a well deserved win for the Dynamites, 3rd in a row. While Hazratullah Zazai had played a top class innings in 1st two matches making major contribution with the bat, the middle order along with their captain Shakib came to the rescue for the Dynamites in the last match.
After suffering a loss in their 1st match of the season, the Sixers made a comeback in the last match winning by 5 runs. It was a close encounter but the Sylhet bowlers got the better of Chittagong Vikings batting. The Sixers top order once again tumbled as they were 6-3 in the 3rd over. Only this time around, David Warner sticked to the crease for a longer innings scoring 59 off 47 balls. Along with him, the number 4 and 5 batsmen added 45 and 52 runs respectively. While Afif Hossain was out for 45, Nicholas Pooran showing consistency in his batting was unbeaten on 52 off 32 balls.
The Sixers’ middle order looks in good touch and can score runs at a good run rate in the death overs. While Taskin Ahmed, and Alok Kapali were among the wicket takers, Al-Amin Hossain and Mohammad Irfan were quite expensive in their spells of 4 overs. The Sixers bowling attack bled a lot of runs in he death overs and had the Vikings almost back in the game.
Our Prediction for Dhaka Dynamites vs Sylhet Sixers
Dhaka Dynamites are the favourites to win this match
Sylhet Sixers showed improvement in their batting and bowling in the last match as they defended 168. Dhaka Dynamites, like the Sixers have batted first in all their matches so far and unlike the Sixers, they have successfully defended every single time. Both teams saw their middle order play crucial innings in their recent games. Yet, it is the Dhaka Dynamites that have an edge over the Sixers with the kind of bowling performance they pulled in their last match and the consistency in the batting will see the momentum on their side.