Dhaka Dynamites vs Rangpur Riders Prediction – BPL 9th Match
- Hazratullah Zazai leads the top batsman market for Dhaka Dynamites with odds of 3.35 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.335). He is followed by Naim Sheikh with odds of 4.35 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.435) who’s been on bench for last 2 matches. BET NOW
- Kieron Pollard and Andre Russel the two middle order batsmen have the odds of 5.75 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.575) and 6.65 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.665) in the same market. BET NOW
- While for the Rangpur Riders, Chris Gayle leads with odds of 3.10 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.310) in the team top batsman market. BET NOW
- Mehedi Maruf was top scorer for the Riders in the last match scoring 36, while Rilee Rossouw was the top batsman prior to that with unbeaten 76. BET NOW
- The odds for these two in the team top batsman market are set at 4.45 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.445) and 5.35 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.535). BET NOW
Bangladesh Premier League 9th Match Squad Comparison
They have won 2 in 2 matches in the Bangladesh Premier League 2018-19 season so far. Both the wins were big and the Dynamites dominated the opposition in batting and bowling departments. The batting has been outstanding with Hazratullah Zazai hitting 2 consecutive half centuries and a team total of 185 above in both matches. While the openers have built 50 plus partnerships in both matches, the Dynamites middle order failed to contribute much. The partnerships for 2nd, 3rd and 4th wicket have been very small, yet the Dynamites finished with a score of 185 above in 20 overs in both the matches.
While skipper Shakib Al Hasan scored only 0 and 2 runs in last 2 matches batting at number 4, he has been impressive with the ball. Shakib was top team bowler with figures of 3 for 18 in 3 overs in last match against Khulna Titans. Sunil Narine, Mohor Sheikh, and Rubel Hossain have been among the wicket takers as well.
The defending champions made a good comeback with 2 consecutive wins after the loss in their opening match of the season. The Riders went all guns blazing in the last match against Comilla Victorians where they wrapped up the Victorians side for 63. Mashrafe Mortaza was the top pick among the bowlers with 4 for 11, while Nazmul Islam and Shafiul Islam picked 3 and 2 wickets. This was a clear improvement from their previous match, where they won by 8 runs defending 169. That match saw Mashrafe Mortaza and Shafiul Islam bowl at an economy rate of 8.75 and 11.00 respectively.
While the bowlers have improved their performance, the batsmen too, have turned things around after the dismal performance in the 1st match. After being all our for 98 in the 1st match, Rilee Rossouw and Ravi Bopara gave brilliant performances in the next match and the Riders scored 169-3. With Chris Gayle back in the playing XI, and Rilee Rossouw, Ravi Bopara in form, Riders can be expected to deliver some great batting performances.
Our Prediction for Dhaka Dynamites vs Rangpur Riders
Dhaka Dynamites would win this match
Both teams have strong bowling attack and equally destructive batting line up. The contest between the two teams will be an interesting one. The pitch at the Shere Bangla National Stadium has slowed down in last few matches, and has played out in the bowlers’ favour. If it continues to play out similarly it will be all down to the middle order batsman of these teams and how they handle pressure when the wickets fall.