Dhaka Dynamites vs Khulna Titans Prediction – BPL 5th Match
- Hazratullah Zazai has the odds of 3.60 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.360) in the top team batsman market for Dhaka Dynamites. H Zazai scored 78 off 41 balls in the Dynamites’ first match of the season against Rajshahi Kings and was the top team batsman. BET NOW
- Sunil Narine and Andre Russel have the odds of 4.95 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.495) and 6.40 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.640) respectively in the same market. BET NOW
- DJ Malan leads in the top team batsman market for Khulna Titans with the odds of 3.55 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.355). He is followed by Paul Stirling with odds of 3.85 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.385) in the same market. BET NOW
- Paul Stirling scored 61 off 46 balls against Rangpur Riders and was the top team batsman for Khulna Titans in their 1st match.
- Sunil Narine and Shakib-al-Hasan are the front runners in the top team bowler race for Dhaka Dynamites with odds of 3.85 and 3.95 (a Rs.100 bet on S Narine would return Rs.385 on winning). BET NOW
- Rubel Hossain was the top bowler for Dhaka Dynamites in their 1st match with 3 wickets for 7 runs. He has the odds of 4.75 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.475) in the top team bowler market. BET NOW
- Though Zahir Khan picked just 1 wicket for 30 runs, he was the top bowler for Khulna Titans in their 1st match against Rangpur Riders.
- He has the odds of 3.75 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.375) in the top bowler market for Khulna Titans, followed by CR Brathwaite with 4.15 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.415) odds. BET NOW
- Hazratullah Zazai leads with 7.75 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.775) odds in Man of The Match market, while Andre Russel and Shakib-al-Hasan share the odds of 8.75 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.875) in this market. BET NOW
Dhaka Dynamites vs Khulna Titans 5th Match Squad Comparison
With a 83-runs win in their first match, the Dynamites have started their BPL 2018-19 season on the right note. A 116-runs opening stand between Sunil Narine and Hazratullah Zazai laid the foundation for their victory. Though Kieron Pollard and skipper Shakib Al Hasan both were out quickly for 3 and 2 runs, Shuvagata Hom played a fiery innings of 38 runs towards the end. The 14-balls 38 runs quick innings from Hom propelled the Dynamites score to 189 in 20 overs.
While Dynamites had their openers and number 5 and 7 batsmen score runs for them and get a defendable total on the board, their bowlers too showed exceptional performance. Rubel Hossain was the star with 3 wickets for 7 runs in 3 overs. He was well supported by Motor Sheikh who picked 2 for 24 in 4 overs. The Dynamites have a good all-rounder in Shuvagata Hom who finished 1 for 16 with the ball. The list of all-rounders in the Dynamites squad is long and includes Andre Russell, Shakib Al Hasan, Sunil Narine and Kieron Pollard as well.
While Khulna Titans have started off their Bangladesh Premier League 2018-19 season with a loss, their openers showed promise. Chasing 170 against Rangpur Riders, the Khulna Titans openers Paul Stirling and Junaid Siddique scored 90 runs together for the 1st wicket. Their middle order couldn’t fire at the right time and the Titans fell short by 8 runs with 5 wickets in hand.
The bowling wasn’t so great as their bowlers picked only 3 wickets with skipper Mahmudullah using 6 bowlers including one over from himself. The Titans bowlers conceded 104 runs in the last 61 balls without getting any wicket. Where as they lost 4 wickets for 71 runs in last 53 balls as they lost by 8 runs.
Our Prediction for Dhaka Dynamites vs Khulna Titans
Dhaka Dynamites will win this match
The Titans are behind the Dynamites in bowling and batting department. Dhaka has a great number of all-rounders whose performances at the right time can turn the match on its head. Bangladesh Premier League is in its early stage and the upcoming matches are important to make even more informed cricket predictions.