Delhi vs Jharkhand Prediction – Vijay Hazare Trophy Semi-Final 2
- Delhi defeated Haryana in the 2nd Quarterfinal of the Vijay Hazara Trophy and Jharkhand defeated Maharashtra in the 3rd Quarterfinal to make it to the Semi-finals.
- Delhi scored 54 runs when they lost 1st wicket in the 6th over. While Jharkhand chased a low total in their quarterfinal match, they had conceded 34 runs at the fall of Maharashtra’s 1st wicket in the 6th over.
- If Delhi were to bat first or chase, they are likely to score above 25 runs in 1st 5 overs.
- The odds for Over 24.5 in the Delhi Total runs – 1st Over to 5th Over market are set at 1.85 while Under 24.5 has the odds of 1.80. If you bet Rs.100 on Over 24.5 you will get Rs.185 on winning the bet. BET NOW
- If you think Delhi will likely score over 19 runs and may or may not cross 25 in 1st 5 overs, there’s another market that offers odds for Over and Under 19.5 options.
- The selection Over 19.5 has the odds of 1.33 in the Delhi Total Runs – 1st Over to 5th Over market, while Under 19.5 has the odds of 2.90. If you bet Rs.100 on Over 19.5 at 1.33 you will get Rs.133 on winning the bet. BET NOW
- Anand Singh of Jharkhand has played 8 innings and has a batting average of 35.62. He was out for 12 in the Quarterfinal and 16 in the Group C match against Services.
- The odds for Over 19.5 in the market for Anand Singh Total Runs are set at 1.83 and Under 19.5 has the odds of 1.83 as well. If you bet Rs.100 on Under 19.5 and he is out for under 19 runs you will win Rs.183. BET NOW
- Gautam Gambhir, the captain of the Delhi side scored a hundred in the Quarterfinal match against Haryana and has scored 490 runs in 8 innings averaging 61.25.
- Both Over and Under 28.5 selection in the market for for Gautam Gambhir Total Runs have the odds of 1.83. If you bet Rs.100 on Over 28.5 you will get Rs.183 on winning the bet. BET NOW
Teams Comparison for Vijay Hazare Trophy Semi-Final 2
Delhi’s batting line up has Gautam Gambhir who is the 3rd leading run scorer of the tournament and is in good form. Their bowling was incredible in their Quarterfinal match against Haryana where Khejroliya picked a hat-trick and finished with bowling figures of 31-6 in 10 overs.
N Saini also picked 3 wickets in that match and has picked 9 wickets in the tournament at an average of 24.88. While Lalit Yadav and Manan Sharma have picked 13 and 10 wickets respectively in the 8 matches they’ve played in this tournament, Khejroliya has picked 12 wickets in just 3 matches at an average of 7.25.
Delhi’s batting line up has N Rana who’s scored 323 runs in 7 innings averaging 53.83 along with Himmat Singh who averages 67.77 and has been not out 3 times out of 6 innings he’s played. The middle order has L Thalreja who’s played one match and scored a match saving fifty.
Jharkhand showed a great bowling performance in their Quarterfinal match against Maharashtra wrapping up the Maharashtra team for 181.
AS Roy was the leading wicket taker in the match with 4 wickets along with R Shukla who picked 3 for 35 and Varun Aron got 2 wickets.
AS Roy is their best bet with a batting average of 106.50 from 5 innings where he has been unbeaten 3 times. Ishan Kishan, the captain of the Jharkhand side has scored 405 runs in 8 innings averaging 50.62 with 1 hundred and 3 fifties to his name.
While there are 3 batsmen over an average of 50 in the Delhi team and 2 with averages of 60 above, the Jharkhand side has only 2 batsmen discussed above.
Anand Singh is another centurion in the Jharkhand side with 1 hundred and 2 fifties in 8 innings he’s played and averages just over 35.
S Nadeem is their best bet in the bowling department with 22 wickets in 8 matches averaging 12.68 and bowling at an economy of 3.92. He’s supported by AS Roy who’s picked 14 wickets in 8 matches at an average 20.28.
Varun Aaron has also been exceptional with the ball and picked 16 wickets in 7 matches averaging 17.87.
The Delhi team will have a tough competition from the Jharkhand bowlers and if Delhi were to win, they will have to stand the test of the Jharkhand bowlers.
Jharkhand may have a chance at defeating Delhi if they bat first and put a decent score on the board and then let their bowlers do the job of restricting Delhi batsmen, though it will be a tough job given the current form of Delhi top order.
Prediction for Delhi vs Jharkhand Vijay Hazare Trophy Semi-Final 2
Delhi are the favorites to win this match.