DC vs MI Prediction – IPL 34th Match
Mum Indians won by 40 runs
- Date: 18th April 2019
- Time: 8:00 PM IST
- Venue: Feroz Shah Kotla, Delhi
Delhi Capitals – 2.15 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.215 if DC wins) BET NOW
Mumbai Indians – 1.64 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.164 if MI wins) BET NOW
Exclusive Bonus 110% UP TO ₹10,100 Bonus code: TOP10IND
DC vs MI Betting Tips 34th Match
- Prithvi Shaw and Shikhar Dhawan lead for Delhi Capitals to be the team top batsman with odds of 3.95 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.395). BET NOW
- Rishabh Pant and Shreyas Iyer follow with 4.25 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.425) and 4.35 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.435) odds in the same market. BET NOW
- Rohit Sharma leads for Mumbai Indians with odds of 3.35 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.335) in the top team batsman market, followed by Quinton de Kock who has odds of 3.85 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.385). BET NOW
- Odds for Suryakumar Yadav are set at 4.85 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.485) while Kieron Pollard fancies 8.50 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.850) odds in the same market. BET NOW
- Kagiso Rabada and Trent Boult leads for DC with 3.95 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.395) odds in the team top bowler market. Sandeep Lamichhane also shares the same odds in this market. BET NOW
- Amit Mishra and Axar Patel share odds of 4.35 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.435) each to be DC team top bowler. BET NOW
- For Mumbai Indians, Jasprit Bumrah leads with 3.35 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.335) odds to be the team top bowler. Lasith Malinga follows with odds of 4.15 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.415) BET NOW
- While odds for Jason Behrendorff in the team top bowler market are set at 4.45 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.445). BET NOW
- Mumbai Indians lead with odds of 1.76 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.176) in the highest opening partnership market. While the odds for DC in this market are set at 2.00 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.200) BET NOW
IPL Match 34 Squad Comparison
DC are on a roll with 3 consecutive wins, all at away venues. They will be playing MI at their home venue in Delhi, where they have 1 win and 2 losses in this IPL 2019 season. Kotla pitch has been a major concern for Delhi Capitals, as it hasn’t favoured their batting style and have benefitted the visiting teams.
Performances form the overseas bowlers, Kagiso Rabada, Keemo Paul and Chris Morris won them a low scoring match against SRH. After Keemo Paul gave DC a breakthrough picking up 1st wicket at score of 72 runs in the 10th overs, other bowlers joined him and cleaned the SRH batting line up for just 116 runs.
Shikhar Dhawan and Rishabh Pant performed exceptionally well against KKR at Eden Gardens chasing 179 runs target as DC won that match by 7 wickets. Back at home, their batting struggles while Kagiso Rabada can be relied on with the ball. Rabada has been outstanding in the death overs, while Ishant Sharma is top notch early in the innings.
Shikhar Dhawan, Prithvi Shaw and Shreyas Iyer will have to build partnerships at the top, so as to provide Rishabh Pant with a platform to walk in and play his natural game and get a defendable total on the scoreboard if they bat first. Chasing for DC against MI will be challenging given the pitch conditions and MI’s bowling attack.
MI has won 2 out of their last 3 matches, both chasing at Wankhede, Mumbai. Their batting looks strong with Rohit Sharma in good form at the top, and Ishan Kishan scoring runs at a good strike rate in the middle. While Hardik Pandya and Kieron Pollard are the strongest elements in their middle and lower order.
Their last win against RCB must have instilled confidence back in the MI side, with Ishan Kishan, Rohit Sharma firing at the top, and Hardik Pandya finishing the match in a way only he can for Mumbai. Suryakumar Yadav at number 3 has great potential and had a great season in IPL 2018. Their batting is deep and poses a challenge to the strong DC bowling attack.
Mumbai Indians have Rahul Chahar and Krunal Pandya as spinning options and can be very handy at the Delhi track. MI hasn’t used Krunal early in the innings so far, and if they play him more like a regular bowler, he could produce great results for the team.
Jason Behrendorff and Lasith Malinga, the two overseas pacers add strength to their bowling attack. While Behrendorff has pace and swing, Malinga with his slower balls is great at deception. He finished 4 for 31 in the last match against RCB. Hardik Pandya is a great all-rounder and has been in great touch recently, especially with the bat.
Our Prediction for DC vs MI
MI are favourites to win this match
While teams playing at home have the home advantage, the same cannot be said of Delhi Capitals. Both teams have winning momentum along their side and will be entering this match with great confidence. MI’s batting and all-round performances in their team gives them an edge over DC who’s got a strong bowling attack.
Back your DC vs MI match prediction with 110% bonus on your first deposit with Betrally India in an exclusive offer for our readers.