CSK vs KKR Prediction – IPL 23rd Match
Super Kings won by 7 wickets (with 16 balls remaining)
- Date: April 09, 2019
- Time: 8:00 PM IST
- Venue: MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai
CSK vs KKR Betting Tips, 23rd Match
- With odds of 3.70 (get INR 370 staking INR 100) Shane Watson is expected to be the best batsman for CSK while Chris Lynn leads for KKR with 3.85 (get INR 385 staking INR 100) odds BET NOW
- Imran Tahir has odds of 3.80 (stake INR 100 and make INR 380) to be Super Kings’ best bowler and Kuldeep Yadav leads for Knight Riders with 3.35 (stake INR 100 and make INR 335) BET NOW
- For Man of the Match in the game Andre Russell has 7.50 (stake INR 100 and make INR 750) odds and is followed by Chris Lynn with 8.50 (stake INR 100 and make INR 850) BET NOW
- In the market for most sixes in the game the odds are 1.95 (stake INR 100 and make INR 195) for KKR and 2.05 (stake INR 100 and make INR 205) for CSK BET NOW
- For highest opening stand during the game CSK have 1.76 (stake INR 100 and make INR 176) and KKR have 2.00 (stake INR 100 and make INR 200) BET NOW
IPL Match 23 Squad Comparison
Chennai Super Kings
In the last game against the Kings XI MS Dhoni’s side provide why they are the highest rated side in the tournament. After having put up an average score by their own standards they won the game comfortably in the end thanks to their extraordinary bowling performance where they choked their opponents. After five games they have done well with four wins and living up to their reputation of being defending champions. The Men in Yellow would be looking to win the upcoming game as this will place them in a comfortable position in the tournament.
The opening pair of Shane Watson and Faf du Plessis are a force to reckon with and they have done well so far in the season. Suresh Raina, MS Dhoni and Ambati Rayudu form a good middle order for the side with Keder Jadhav and Ravindra Jadeja great at finishing. Harbhajan Singh is doing well with the new ball this season and Deepak Chahar has done well apart from the last game’s poor show. In Scott Kuggeleijn, Jadeja, Imran Tahir and Jhadav they have good variety in their bowling attack and will look to do well in the next game against a strong KKR batting line-up.
Kolkata Knight Riders
Dinesh Karthik would be among the happiest skippers in this season of IPL at the moment. His side is destroying opponents at will and their last win against Rajasthan Royals has reiterated that they are one of the best sides at the moment. They demolished the Royals in the last game and now top the points table ahead of CSK who also have 8 points after 5 games due to their better net run rate. Karthik would be aware that his side doesn’t have the best record playing against Chennai and would like to turn that in the next game.
In Chris Lynn and Sunil Narine the side has finally settled with an opening pair that can take any position attack to the cleaners like they did in the last game. Robin Uthappa, Shubman Gill and Nitish Rana have all done well this season and solidify the batting line-up. The team has got the firepower towards the end with Karthik and the maverick Andre Russell who is hitting sixes at will this season. The side also has a good bowling attack with Kuldeep Yadav and Narine keeping it tight. With Piyush Chawla and Harry Gurney having found their form they have the firepower to challenge the CSK in the next game.
Our Prediction for Chennai Super Kings vs Kolkata Knight Riders
Chennai Super Kings shall win this game.
It is the first major clash of the titans in the 2019 edition of the Indian Premier League where defending Champions of CSK would take on the KKR which has surely looked one of the best sides in the season. The CSK would have the advantage of playing at their home fort of MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai where they have had a great record in the past. The Knight Riders on the other hand would be confident about having registered four wins in their five games so far in the season. With good batting on both the sides it is expected to be cracker of a contest.
It is close between the two sides in terms of form and momentum but CSK are playing at home where they have a great record against KKR and this would keep them nose ahead for the next game.
If you are planning to stake your money during the next game between CSK and KKR or other games during the IPL you can do so with our exclusive
betting partner Betrally and enjoy 110% top up on your deposit.