Comilla Victorians vs Sylhet Sixers Prediction – BPL 3rd Match
Comilla Victorians won by 4 wickets
- Date: 6th January 2019
- Time: 12:00 PM IST
- Venue: Shere Bangla National Stadium, Dhaka
- Evin Lewis has the odds of 3.70 (Bet Rs.100 and win Rs.370) in the top team batsman market for Comilla Victorians. BET NOW
- Evin Lewis scored 89 in his last T20I appearance against Bangladesh at Dhaka where the Windies clinched the T20 series winning the 3rd T20I.
- Lewis has a strike rate of 145.65 in 112 T20 innings where he has scored 3 hundreds and 24 half centuries.
- Tamim Iqbal shares the same odds of 3.70 (Bet Rs.100 and win Rs.370) in the top team batsman market for Comilla Victorians. BET NOW
- Steve Smith, the Australian batsman who is serving a ban from international cricket will be seen playing for Comilla Victorians and has the odds of 3.85 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.385) in the top batsman market. BET NOW
- David Warner, another Australian batsmen serving ban for ball tampering will be playing in this season of BPL.
- He leads the race to be top team batsman for Sylhet Sixers with the odds of 3.35 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.335) BET NOW
- Andre Fletcher has the odds of 3.95 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.395) in the top team batsman market for Sylhet Sixers. BET NOW
- Fletcher starred for Pakhtoons in the recent T10 league at Sharjah last year where he scored 2 half centuries.
- While Litton Das and Sabbir Rahman share the odds of 4.45 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.445) in the same market for Sylhet Sixers. BET NOW
- In the top team bowler market M Shahid, M Saifuddin and Shahid Afridi share odds of 4.15 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.415) for Comilla Victorians. BET NOW
- While for the Sylhet Sixers, Sandeep Lamichhane has the odds of 3.90 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.390) in the top team bowler market. BET NOW
- In the A Fifty Score In Match market, the odds for Yes selection are set at 1.35 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.135). BET NOW
- David Warner, Evin Lewis and Tamim Iqbal are the front runners in the race to be the Man of the Match with all three sharing odds of 8.75 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.875) BET NOW
Comilla Victorians vs Sylhet Sixers Match Odds by BetRally & Betway
Comilla Victorians vs Sylhet Sixers 3rd Match Squad Comparison
Tamim Iqbal will be leading the Comilla Victorians side in the 2018-19 season of Bangladesh Premier League. Along with him, the Comilla Victorians retained Imrul Kayes, Mohammad Saifuddin and Shoaib Malik. They signed Liam Dawson, the English all-rounder and Asela Gunaratne from Sri Lanka as the 2 foreign players in the pre-draft.
Among the local players, Abu Hider and wicket-keeper batsman Anamul Haque are noteworthy picks for the Victorians in this season. Steven Smith will be seen playing for Comilla Victorians along with Even Lewis and all-rounder from Sri Lanka and Pakistan viz., Thisara Perera and Shahid Afridi. Picking the Afghan seamer Waqar Salamkheil in the squad will turn out to be interesting as Afghanistan players have performed well in the APL and look very promising at the international level.
David Warner who is currently serving a one-year ban from international cricket will be the captain for Sylhet Sixers in the Bangladesh Premier League 2018-19 season. Among the players retained by the Sixers are Sabbir Rahman, Nasir Hossain, and Sohail Tanvir. The Sylhet Sixers have also signed Sandeep Lamichhane and Imran Tahir and this spinning duo will be an interesting pick to watch out for in the upcoming matches.
Mohammad Nawaz is another all-rounder from Pakistan who is in the Sixers squad for the 2018-19 season and will be the strength of their team moving ahead in the season. Pat Brown who was the highest wicket taker in the 2018 T20 Blast in England has been signed by the Sixers along with Afghan all-rounder Gulbadin Naib. Sylhet Sixers have a great balance of all-rounders, wicket-wicket-keeper batsmen and hitters in their side and it is a matter of time until we find out which combinations work for their team and what to expect in the near future.
Our Prediction for Comilla Victorians vs Sylhet Sixers
Comilla Victorians are the favourites to win this match
The Sylhet Sixers have indeed signed some big names in their side this season. It will be worth noticing how these new players come together and play as a team under the leadership of David Warner who has been out of international cricket for quite a long time. On the other hand, the all-rounders and batsmen in the Victorians squad are in good form and can be expected to put some good performances as a team. Cricket betting sites will witness great action with great odds as the tournament enters its first leg.