Comilla Victorians vs Rangpur Riders Prediction – Super Smash 6th Match
Rangpur Riders won by 9 wickets
- Date: 8th January 2019
- Time: 4:50 PM IST
- Venue: Shere Bangla National Stadium, Dhaka
- E Lewis has the odds of 3.65 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.365) in the top team batsman market for Comilla Victorians. BET NOW
- Whereas, Tamim Iqbal who scored 35 runs against Sylhet Sixers has the odds of 3.70 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.370) in the same market. BET NOW
- Shahid Afridi was top batsman for Comilla Victorians with 39 off 25 balls and has the odds of 7.25 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.725) in the top batsman market. BET NOW
- Chris Gayle and AB de Villiers lead with the odds of 3.25 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.325) and 3.80 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.380) in the top batsman market for Rangpur Riders BET NOW
- The two are followed by Alex Hales and Rilee Rossouw with the odds of 3.90 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.390) and 3.95 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.395). BET NOW
- Rilee Rossouw was the top team batsman for Rangpur Riders in the last match with unbeaten 76 off 52 balls. Ravi Bopara too has shown consistency in his game with scores of 40 and 44 in last 2 innings.
- R Bopara has the odds of 5.75 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.575) in the top batsman market for Rangpur Riders. BET NOW
- Shahid Afridi and Mohammad Saifuddin share the odds of 4.15 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.415) in the top bowler market for Comilla Victorians. BET NOW
- M Saifuddin had picked 2 for 13 against Sylhet Sixers and was top team bowler. Mahedi Hasan and Mohammad Shahid also picked 2 wickets each in that match. M Shahid has the odds of 4.25 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.425) in the same market. BET NOW
- Shafiul Islam who was top bowler for Rangpur Riders in last match has odds of 4.35 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.435) in top team bowler market. BET NOW
- Benny Howell and skipper Mashrafe Mortaza have odds of 4.45 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.445) and 4.75 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.475) in the same market. BET NOW
Bangladesh Premier League 6th Match Squad Comparison
A win by 4 wickets over Sylhet Sixers in their 1st match has placed their 3rd in the points table. Their bowlers did exceptionally well restricting the Sylhet Sixers to 127-8 in 20 overs. They picked 2 wickets in the power play and 2 more in the 9th and 10th over. Mohammad Saifuddin was the star pick of the bowlers with 2 wickets for 13 runs in his 3 overs.
The Victorians struggled to reach an easy target of 128 runs as they lost wicket up top early in the innings. Opening batsman Evin Lewis and the number 3 batsman Imrul Kayes were out cheaply for 5 and 0. Skipper Steven Smith was out for 16 followed by Shoaib Malik who scored 13 off 20 balls. It was Shahid Afridi’s quick innings of 39 runs that helped the Victorians reach 130 in 19.5 overs and win by 4 wickets.
Though their bowling was outstanding, the batting seemed to struggle even with the likes of Evin Lewis, Imrul Kayes, Steven Smith and Shoaib Malik in their batting line up.
They made a great comeback after their defeat in the 1st match against Chittagong Vikings where they were al-out for 98 runs. In their 2nd match against Khulna Titans, the Riders saw opening batsman Rilee Rossouw rise to the occasion with an unbeaten 76 off 52 balls. He was well supported by Ravi Bopara who remained unbeaten on 40 off 29 balls. Riders lost 3 wickets batting first as they scored 169 in 20 overs.
Though their victory over the Khulna Titans was by 8 runs, credit must be given to the Riders bowling attack. They turned the things around after an opening stand of 90 runs between the Khulna openers. Given the batting display by the Comilla Victorians in the last match, the Riders can be expected to cause some damage in the upcoming match.
Our Prediction for Comilla Victorians vs Rangpur Riders
Rangpur Riders are the favourites to win this match
It will be interesting to see how Rangpur Riders batting takes on the Victorians bowling attack. Both teams have great hitters and their batting line up looks solid. It will all come down to the quality of bowling attack the teams will put on this day. Rangpur Riders will start as favourites to win this match. Since the tournament is in its early stage and few more things have to be learned about all the teams, try betting on the in play market on top Indian betting sites.