Comilla Victorians vs Rajshahi Kings Prediction – BPL 10th Match
Comilla Victorians won by 5 wickets
- Date: 11th January 2019
- Time: 6:30 PM IST
- Venue: Shere Bangla National Stadium, Dhaka
- Tamim Iqbal leads with 3.55 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.355) odds in the team top batsman market for Comilla Victorians. He is followed by Evin Lewis with the odds of 3.75 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.375) in the same market. BET NOW
- Mehidy Hasan was the top batsman for Rajshahi Kings in the last match scoring 51. He has the odds of 19.75 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.1975) in the top batsman market. BET NOW
- Mohammad Hafeez and Soumya Sarkar are the front runner in the top batsman market for Kings with odds of 3.95 (bet Rs.100 and wi Rs.395) and 4.35 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.435). BET NOW
- M Shahid and M Saifuddin lead with 4.15 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.415) odds in the top bowler market for Comilla Victorians. BET NOW
- Mustafizur Rahman leads in the top bowler market for Rajshahi Kings with odds of 3.75 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.375), followed by Arafat Sunny who has the odds of 4.45 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.445) in the same market. BET NOW
Bangladesh Premier League 10th Match Squad Comparison
With 1 win in 2 matches, the Victorians are placed 5th in the points table. While they started off on a winning net defeating Sylhet Sixers in their 1st match, they suffered a heavy defeat against Rangpur Riders in the last match. Comilla Victorians side was all out for 63 with Shahid Afridi being the only batsman to score double digits. Steven Smith and Shoaib Malik were both out for a duck, and half of the team was back to the pavilion for just 18 runs.
While it wasn’t a total the bowlers asked for, Abu Hider Rony gave his best with figures of 1 for 11 in 3 overs. They do have a good bowling attack as was seen against Sylhet Sixers, where Mahedi Hasan, Mohammad Shahid and Mohammad Saifuddin all picked up 2 wickets each. While the bowlers restricted the Sixers to a low total, Victorians batting struggled to reach the target and lost too many wickets on their way to victory.
The Kings like the Victorians have 1 win in 2 matches in the BPL 2018-19 season so far and are 6th in the points table. After their defeat in the 1st match, the Kings bounced back against Khulna Titans where they won convincingly by 7 wickets. There was improvement in both batting and bowling from their match against Dhaka where they were all our for 106 chasing 190.
Isuru Udana found a spot in the playing XI and he made most of the opportunity with figures of 3 for 15 in 4 overs with 1 maiden. Mustafizur Rahman, Qais Ahmed and Arafat Sunny were among the wicket takers as well. Skipper Mehidy Hasan scored half century when chasing 118 batting at number 3, while Mominul Haque was out for 44 opening the innings for Rajshahi Kings.
Our Prediction for Comilla Victorians vs Rajshahi Kings
Rajshahi Kings would win this match
Bowling is the strength for both Victorians and Kings, and both the captains would prefer chasing over defending a total given their recent batting and bowling performances. Toss would play a key role as the pitch has been on the slower side in last few matches and the team batting first haven’t scored enough runs to defend.
Rajshahi Kings have the winning momentum and their batsmen would be confident as their top order scored most of the runs in their last match. The slow and steady innings played by their top order batsmen would be crucial in this match as well if the pitch continues to play out in a similar fashion.