Chittagong Vikings vs Khulna Titans Prediction – BPL 11th Match
Match tied, Chittagong Vikings won the Super Over
- Date: 12th January 2019
- Time: 1:00 PM IST
- Venue: Shere Bangla National Stadium, Dhaka
- Luke Ronchi leads with odds of 3.75 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.375) in the top team batsman market for Viking. He is followed by M Shahzad with 3.95 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.395) odds in the same market. BET NOW
- DJ Malan has the odds of 3.95 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.395) in the team top batsman market for Khulna Titans. BET NOW
- Paul Stirling and M Siddique follow with odds of 4.45 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.445) and 4.55 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.455) in the same market. BET NOW
- Robbie Frylinck who has been the top team bowler for the Vikings in last 2 matches has the odds of 3.40 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.340) in the team top bowler market. BET NOW
- Subashis Roy and Zahir Khan lead for the Titans with odds of 3.90 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.390) in the team top bowler market. BET NOW
- While Taijul Islam follows the two with odds of 4.15 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.415) in the same market. BET NOW
Bangladesh Premier League 11th Match Squad Comparison
They have 1 win and 1 loss in 2 matches so far and are placed at number 3 in the points table. They started off on a winning note, defeating the defending champions convincingly as their bowlers wrapped up the Rangpur Riders for 98 in the opening match. Robbie Frylinck has been consistent with the ball picking 7 wickets in last 2 matches. Frylinck put on an all-round performance in the last match where he was top team bowler with 3 for 26 and top team batsman scoring unbeaten 44 off 24 balls.
The apparent lack of partnerships in the Vikings chase of 169 lost them the match. After a 57-runs stand for the 2nd wicket between Delport and Ashraful, the Vikings lost 3 wickets for 25 runs. This was the second time in 2 matches, the Vikings were 5 down in the 13th over under 100 runs. While they chased a small target in their 1st match, they needed 75 more off 7 overs when they were 5 down in the last match. The run rate dropped heavily after that and the Vikings scored 37 runs in next 5 overs and lost an important wicket of Sikandar Raza.
The Titans are yet to register their 1st win in BPL 2018-19 season. They have lost 3 consecutive matches so far. They fought well in their 1st match against Rangpur Riders where they had lost by 8 runs. In the next 2 matches, the Titans were outplayed by the opposition in both, batting and the bowling departments. After scoring a half century in he opening match, Paul Stirling has failed to fire up the order for Khulna Titans in last 2 matches.
In their 1st match, they lost after a great start by their openers. After a 90-runs opening stand, they needed 80 runs from 9 overs, but fell short by 8 runs and lost 4 more wickets on the way. In the 2nd match, chasing 193, they never got the right start or partnership to steer the innings in the right direction and were all out for 87.
In the last match against Rajshahi Kings, they were batting 1st and their batting struggle continued. After a 40-runs opening stand, there were no major partnerships later in the innings and they finished 117-9 in 20 overs.
Our Prediction for Chittagong Vikings vs Khulna Titans
Chittagong Vikings are the favourites to win this match
Though both the teams have struggled with partnerships top the order, the Vikings have put better performances in their recent matches. Given the changes in the pitch and the way Rangpur Riders chase played out against Dhaka Dynamites, Vikings stand a good chance of winning if they chase.