Chennai Super Kings vs Royal Challengers Bangalore Prediction – IPL 1st Match
Chennai won by 7 wickets
- Date: March 23, 2019
- Time: 8:00 PM IST
- Venue: MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai
Chennai Super Kings – 1.74 (bet INR 100 and win INR 174 if Chennai Super Kings wins) BET NOW
Royal Challengers Bangalore – 1.90 (bet INR 100 and win INR 190 if Royal Challengers Bangalore wins) BET NOW
Betting Tips for Chennai Super Kings vs Royal Challengers Bangalore, 1st match
- Chennai Super have a win loss record of 15-7 against Royal Challengers Bangalore in the league’s history BET NOW
- Chennai Super Kings have won 6 out of the 7 games played against Royal Challengers Bangalore at MA Chidambaram Stadium BET NOW
- Chennai Super Kings have won the last 6 games played between the two sides BET NOW
- Shane Watson and Ambati Rayudu share odds of 3.65 (get INR 365 betting INR 100) to be Chennai Super Kings’ best batsmen and on the Royal Challengers side Virat Kohli leads with odds of 2.85 (get INR 285 betting INR 100) BET NOW
- Shardul Thakur has odds of 3.80 (make INR 380 betting INR 100) to be the best bowler for CSK while Yuzvendra Chahal leads for RCB with odds of 3.45 (make INR 345 betting INR 100) BET NOW
- Virat Kohli has odds of 5.45 (betting INR 100 you can win INR 545) to be the Man of the Match and AB de Villiers follows him with odds of 8.00 (betting INR 100 you can win INR 800) BET NOW
- In the market for most sixes in the game the odds are 1.95 (make INR 195 betting INR 100) for Super Kings and 2.05 (make INR 205 betting INR 100) for Royal Challengers BET NOW
- In the market for the highest opening stand the odds stand at 1.86 (betting INR 100 you can win INR 186) for both the side BET NOW
IPL 1st Match Squad Comparison
Chennai Super Kings
The Chennai Super Kings have always been the side to beat in the IPL. Their consistency and hunger for wins has been envy to many sides. The way they won the last title after service two year ban goes to show the kind of planning that goes into their campaign. MS Dhoni would like to start their title defense on a confident note when they take on Royal Challengers Bangalore at home. The side has quality players who have always performed well under pressure over the years. The batting looks exceedingly strong for the side and they have a good bowling unit at their disposal. A win will set the ball rolling for the side once again.
Shane Watson and Faf du Plessis form a great opening pair and they had done well last season. The two would look forward to giving solid start to the side. The middle order has some good players who have experience of handling pressure. Suresh Raina and Ambati Rayudu have been consistent over the years. With MS Dhoni, Dwayne Bravo and Ravindra Jadeja they have the best finishers in their line-up. The bowling attack is also strong for the side having the likes of Lungi Ngidi and Deepak Chahar with the new ball. Shardul Thakur, Karn Sharma and Imran Tahir complete a strong bowling attack.
Royal Challengers Bangalore
After having had a disastrous campaign last season Virat Kohli would like his men to rise up to the occasion this time. A win against CSK in the opponent’s home ground would do a world of good to their confidence for the rest of the season. Despite the fact that they have one of the best batting units the side has failed over the last two seasons due to a weak bowling attack. Kohli would want to end the losing streak of six games against CSK when the sides meet in the season opener.
Marcus Stoinis would start his career with RCB opening the batting alongside Parthiv Patel. The middle order has arguably the two best batsmen in this format Virat Kohli and AB de Villiers. Shimron Hetmyer and Shivam Dube shall strengthen the middle order for the side and expected to finish the innings in style. The bowling attack has always been a problem and they will hope to work on that front. Umesh Yadav and Mohammed Siraj are expected to share the new ball in the opening game. Having Stoinis adds to their bowling strength and along with Yuzvendra Chahal and Washington Sundar they would like to check on the flow of runs.
Our Prediction for Chennai Super Kings vs Royal Challengers Bangalore
Chennai Super Kings look favorites to win this game
Reigning champions Chennai Super Kings will take on Royal Challengers Bangalore in the season opener of the 12th edition of the Indian Premier League. It will be a clash between two of the most followed sides in the league. While the Chennai Super Kings have an overwhelming win record of 15 to 7 against the Royal Challengers Bangalore it will be a new season and both the teams would start from the same point. The crowds at the MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai would surely get their money’s worth when CSK take on RCB on March 23, 2019.
Chennai Super Kings are playing at home and have a better side which will make them favorites in the game.
To win handsomely during CSK vs RCB game and for the rest of the season you can bet with our exclusive partners Betrally and enjoy up to 110% top up on your deposit