Central Stags vs Auckland Aces Prediction – Super Smash 6th Match
Central Stags vs Auckland Aces Betting Tips
- In head to head games Auckland Aces have the edge having won 13 games and lost 9 against the Central Stags
- Tom Bruce with odds of 4.00 (bet INR 100 and pocket INR 400) is expected to be best batsmen for Central Stags while Martin Guptil and Colin Munroe are tied on 3.75 (bet INR 100 and pocket INR 375) for Auckland Aces BET NOW
- Seth Rance, Doug Bracewell and Blair Tickner share odds of 4.00 (get INR 400 wagering INR 100) to be best bowler for Central Stags and for the Aces Lockie Ferguson also has the same odds. BET NOW
- For most match sixes Auckland Aces have odds of 1.83 (get INR 183 wagering INR 100) while Central Stags have odds of 2.30 (get INR 230 wagering INR 100) BET NOW
- The odd is 1.90 (get INR 190 wagering INR 100) for both the sides in the highest opening partnership market BET NOW
Tom Bruce who was chosen to lead the side at the start of the season couldn’t have asked for a better start. The win against Northern Knights was a triumph for him as a captain as well as a player. It was a great show with the bat and the ball as they team comfortably chased down a good total. Now as the team moves to its home ground the skipper would expect the side to repeat the same form with the bat and the ball as they showed during the last game. A win here would push them up on the points table.
George Worker and Dane Cleaver didn’t trouble the scorers much opening the batting in the last game and they would need to give the side a better start in the next game. Will Young who failed as well will expect to put up a better show in this game. Tom Bruce was superb during his innings and was well supported by Doug Bracewell and Kieran Noema-Barnett who are handy with the bat in the lower order. Their bowling would need to improve as apart from Blair Tickner and Felix Murray others had a bad day in the last game. Seth Rance and Doug Bracewell would need to bowl well in the upcoming game for the side to win.
For Craig Cachopa’s men it is a series opener after their first game against Wellington Firebirds was washed away without a single ball being bowled. With two points on the table with shared honors from the previous game the team would like to see a complete game in their upcoming tie against Central Stags. They have a good combination of players who had done well in the previous season. But this counts little in a new season and Cachopa would expect his men to be in full flow when they take on Central Stags who have already registered their first win of the season.
The top order for the side is extremely strong with Martin Guptil and Glenn Phillips opening the batting for the side. In the middle order they have a mix of great players with Craig Cachopa, Lockie Ferguson and Colin Munroe who have the ability to strike the ball hard and score quick runs in the middle. The bowling attack too is pretty good for the side. Ferguson, William Somerville, Benjamin Lister and Ronnie Hira make a good bowling line-up and they are seasoned players in this format who would look to make it extremely tough for the opponents.
Our Prediction for Central Stags vs Auckland Aces
Auckland Aces would win the match
After registering a comfortable win in their opening game an upbeat Central Stags would take on Auckland Aces in their first home game of Super Smash 2018-19 at Pukekura Park, New Plymouth. They played well in the last game and would be confident about their prospects in the next one. Auckland Aces on the other hand come into this one with their first game being washed out. They have a great combination of players who can put up a good show like they did in the previous season. The crowds at the ground can expect exciting cricket from both the sides.
It would be neck and neck between the two sides in the upcoming game but Auckland Aces owing to their better record shall start as favourites in this game.