Cape Town Blitz vs Tshwane Spartans Prediction – Mzansi 1st Match
Cape Town Blitz won by 49 runs
- Date: 16th November 2018
- Time: 10:30 PM IST
- Venue: Newlands, Cape Town
Cape Town Blitz – 2.75 Bet Rs.100 and win Rs.275 BET NOW
Tshwane Spartans – 1.44 Bet Rs.100 and win Rs.144 BET NOW
Cape Town Blitz vs Tshwane Spartans Betting Tips
- Quinton de Kock has the odds of 3.50 in the Top Team Batsman market for Cape Town Blitz. Bet Rs.100 and win Rs.350 BET NOW
- Q de Kock averages 27.97 in T20 internationals at a strike rate of 129.08.
- David Malan is also a top contender to be the top team batsman for Cape Town Blitz. He has played 5 T20 internationals for England and has scored 4 half centuries. He averages 50.00 with a strike rate of 150.60 and will be a key player in the Cape Town Blitz batting line-up. BET NOW
- Watch out for D Malan in the Top Team Batsman market, he has the odds of 4.00. Bet Rs.100 and win Rs.400. BET NOW
- With an average of 32.19 in T20 internationals and a strike rate of 128.11, Farhan Behardien is one of the experienced T20 players in the Cape Town Blitz squad. The odds for F Behardien in the Top Team Batsman market are set at 9.00. Bet Rs.100 and win Rs.900. BET NOW
- AB de Villers, undoubtedly the best in this format of the game, will be leading the Tshwane Spartans side in the Mzansi League 2018. He also leads the contenders list for top team batsman for Tswhane Spartans.
- The betting odds for AB de Villers in the Top Team Batsman market are set at 2.87. Bet Rs.100 and win Rs.287. BET NOW
- Another experienced player in the Tshwane Spartans side is Eoin Morgan of England who’s played over 70 T20 internationals and has strike rate of 131.36. He has 9 half centuries to his name in T20Is and an average of 28.43.
- Eoin Morgan has the odds of 5.00 in the Top Team Batsman market for Tswane Spartans. Bet Rs.100 and win Rs.500. BET NOW
- Rilee Rossouw adds more weightage to the Tshwane Spartans batting with an average of 29.73 and 2 half centuries in T20 internationals at a strike rate of 137.97. BET NOW
- He has the odds of 4.50 in the Thswane Spartans Top Batsman market on Betway Sports. Bet Rs.100 and win Rs.450. BET NOW
- Dale Steyn lead the race to be top team bowler for Cape Town Blitz while L Ngidi for Tshwane Spartans with odds of 3.75 and 4.00 respectively in the Top Team Bowler market. If you bet Rs.100 on D Steyn you will get Rs.375 on winning the bet. BET NOW
- In the #betyourway market on Betway Sports, Dawid Malan & AB de Villiers Top Team Batsman betting option has the odds of 10.00. Bet Rs.100 and win Rs.1000. BET NOW
Teams Comparison Mzansi 1st Match
Cape Town Blitz
Farhan Behardien will be leading the Cape Town Blitz in the Mzansi Super League 2018. Dale Steyn will be leading the bowling attack along with Andile Phehlukwayo, who has 14 T20I wickets and an economy rate of 7.84.
Here is the Cape Town Blitz squad for Mzansi Super League 2018 –
Dale Steyn, Dawid Malan, Farhan Behardien (c), Samuel Badree, Quinton de Kock (wk), Asif Ali, Jason Smith, Malusi Siboto, Janneman Malan, Ferisco Adams, Kyle Verreynne, George Linde, Andile Phehlukwayo, Sibonelo Makhanya, Dane Piedt.
Tshwane Spartans will be led by AB de Villiers in the MSL 2018. Eoin Morgan, Jeevan Mendis, Sikandar Raza, and Sean Williams are the foreign players in the Tshwane Squad.
Tshwane Spartans squad looks pretty solid to start MSL 2018 on a winning note with the likes of above-mentioned players and AB de Villiers, Dean Elgar, Lungi Ngidi, and Rilee Rossouw.
Here is the Tshwane Spartans squad for MSL 2018 –
AB de Villiers (c), Eoin Morgan, Dean Elgar, Sikandar Raza, Robbie Frylinck, Sean Williams, Rory Kleinveldt, Jeevan Mendis, Gihahn Cloete (wk), Shaun von Berg, Tony de Zorzi, Eldren Hawken, Lutho Sipamia, Theunis de Bruyn.
Our Prediction for Cape Town Blitz vs Tshwane Spartans
Tshwane Spartans are the favorites to win this match.
This is the 1st match of the inaugural season of Mzansi Super League and as more matches are played, we will have a more in-depth team analysis based on stats for players and team performances.