Canterbury vs Otago 26th Match Prediction
- S Murdoch has the odds of 4.50 in the Top Team Batsman market for Canterbury. Bet Rs.100 and win Rs.450 BET NOW
- Stephen Murdoch has been in a great form and his scores in last 3 innings were 83, 112 and 56. He was the top team batsman in the last match against Wellington scoring 83 off 98 balls batting at number 3
- Jack Boyle, the opening batsman of Canterbury has 1 hundred and 1 fifty in his last 3 innings. He was out for 12 in the last match against Wellington
- J Boyle has the odds of 5.00 in the Top Team Batsman market for Canterbury. Bet Rs.100 and win Rs.500 BET NOW
- Chad Bowes and Cole McConchie have the odds of 4.33 and 6.00 in the Top Team Batsman market for Canterbury. If you bet Rs.100 on Chad Bowes at 4.33 you will get Rs.433 on winning the bet BET NOW
- H Rutherford is one of the top contenders in top team batsman race for Otago. He has the odds of 3.25 in the Top Team Batsman market for Otago. Bet Rs.100 and win Rs.325 BET NOW
- M Renwick has the odds of 4.50 in the top team batsman market for Otago. Bet Rs.100 and win Rs.450 BET NOW
- Renwick scored 61 in the last match against Northern Knights. In the same innings, Nathan G Smith and Michael Rippon both scored 71 runs and M Rippon remained unbeaten
- The betting odds on Nathan G Smith and Michale Rippon in the Top Team Batsman for Otago are set at 6.00 and 11.00. A Rs.100 bet on NG Smith at 6.00 would return Rs.600 BET NOW
- Cole McConchie and Henry Shipley have the odds of 4.00 and 4.50 in the Top Team Bowler market for Canterbury. A Rs.100 bet on H Shipley would return Rs.450 BET NOW
- Cole McConchie picked 3 wickets in the last match against Wellington and was the top team bowler. While H Shipley has picked 2 wickets in last 3 matchesM Craig and J Duffy have the odds of 4.00 and 4.33 in the Top Team Bowler market for Otago. A Rs.100 bet on M Craig would return Rs.400 BET NOW
- Matthew Bacon was the top team bowler for Otago in their last match against Northern Knights picking up 2 wickets for 62. He has picked 6 wickets his last 3 matches for Otago
- The betting odds for M Bacon in the Top Team Bowler market for Otago are set at 4.50. Bet Rs.100 and win Rs.450 BET NOW
Canterbury are on a losing streak with 3 losses in 3 consecutive matches. Of the 3 matches they have lost recently, Canterbury have failed to defend a total in 2 of these matches while lost chasing in their last match against Wellington.
In the 21st match against Northern Knights, their bowlers could not defend 307 runs. In the very next match, Canterbury were all-out for 233 runs chasing a target of 257 against Wellington.
Canterbury team have struggled to find a perfect combination of bowling and batting as their batting doesn’t fire when the bowlers do, and their bowlers aren’t up to the task when the batsmen have done their job.
This inconsistency in performance of their batters and bowlers have cost them last 3 matches and will probably affect the coming match against Otago.
Otago lost their last match against Northern Knights after 3 consecutive wins. Otago had major contributions from their opener, middle and lower order batsman taking the score to 291 in their last match against Northern Knights.
Northern Knights chased down the 292-runs target easily with 7 wickets in hand in the 48th over. Prior to that, Otago had won 2 matches, one against Auckland chasing 251 and one against Wellington defending 218.
The Otago vs Northern Knights match was a big game with the top performing teams locking horns and Northern Knights showed their might and proved they are way ahead of anyone in terms of the momentum in the Ford Trophy 2018.
Except the last match, Otago bowlers have consistently defended successfully and the batsmen chased successfully in the recent matches.
Our Prediction for Canterbury vs Otago
Otago will win this match