Canterbury vs Northern Knights 21st Match Prediction
- Chad Bowes of Canterbury has the odds of 4.33 in the Top Team Batsman market. Bet Rs.100 to win Rs.433 BET NOW
- Chad Bowes scored a fifty in the last match against Northern Knights. He had partnership of 109 runs with Jack Boyle for the 1st wicket. He had the scores of 27 and 96 in the matches Otago and Auckland respectively, both at away venues
- Jack Boyle and Stephen Murdoch also hit half-centuries in the last match against Northern Knights batting first. They scored 66 and 56 runs batting at number 2, and number 3 respectively
- The betting odds for Jack Boyle and Stephen Murdoch in the Top Team Batsman market are set at 5.00 and 4.50. If you bet Rs.100 on Jack Boyle you will get Rs.500 if becomes Top Team Batsman BET NOW
- Cam Fletcher and Henry Shipley were out for 4 and 0 in the last match. Henry Shipley scored 46 and 51 against Otago and Auckland at away venues prior to the last match. While Cam Fletcher scored 63 in the match against Auckland and was the second highest scorer batting at number 7
- Cam Fletcher has the odds of 13.00 while the odds for Henry Shipley in the Top Team Batsman market are set at 21.00. A Rs.100 bet on Cam Fletcher would return Rs.1300 on winning BET NOW
- N Kelly has the odds of 5.00 in the Top Team Batsman market for Northern Knights. Bet Rs.100 and win Rs.500 BET NOW
- N Kelly scored 63 against Canterbury in the last match chasing 252 runs and was the Top Team Batsman. His scores in the last 3 matches are 63, 0, 23
- Joe Carter scored 45 runs against Canterbury in the last match and was the second highest scorer. He was the Top Team Batsman in the match prior to that against Central Districts scoring 102 not out
- The odds for Joe Carter in the Top Team Batsman market for Northern Knights are set at 7.00 A Rs.100 bet will return Rs.700 on winning
- Daryl Mitchell has been a consistent bowler for Northern Knights and has picked 2, 3, and 3 wickets in last 3 matches
- Daryl Mitchell has the odds of 6.50 in the Top Team Bowler market for Northern Knights. Bet Rs.100 and win Rs.650 BET NOW
- Anton Devich picked 3 wickets against Canterbury in the last match and 1 and 5 against Central Districts and Wellington in previous matches
Canterbury has lost 3 consecutive matches and are at the bottom of the points table with 2 wins in 6 matches. In their last match, Canterbury put a total of 251 runs against Northern Knights which they failed to defend successfully.
Prior to the last match, the Canterbury lower order was the backbone of their scorecard as their number 4, and 5 were struggling and lacked any significant contribution. The number 7 and 8 batsmen along with one of the openers scored over 20 runs and the rest of batting line-up was wrapped up quickly.
This is one of the reasons for Canterbury’s failure in chasing. Whereas, batting first in the last match they had their top order firing and number 1, 2, and 3 batsmen all scored fifties. This time around their middle and lower order were out cheaply and inspite of 3 half centuries, Canterbury could only post 251 runs on the board.
The lack of partnerships at right intervals has held Canterbury back from winning. If they don’t get their scoring patterns and partnerships sorted for this match against Northern Knights, they are likely to lose out on another winning opportunity again.
Northern Knights has won 2 of their last 3 matches. Of these 2 wins, one was against Canterbury in the recent match batting second, and the other win came against Central Districts batting first, both at Hamilton.
In the match against Central Districts, their number 4, 6 and 7 batsmen shined and scored 50, 102 and 95 taking the team score from 95-5 to 313-7.
While in the last match against Canterbury chasing 252 runs, Northern Knights number 3 batsmen hit a fifty, and through number 4 to number 8, all the batsmen scored above 20 with number 6 and 7 scoring 45, and 37 respectively.
A consistency in the scoring patterns in the batting line-up is seen in both their wins. Also, their partnerships were better than Canterbury as the Northern Knights innings progressed and eventually reached the target.
Our Prediction for Canterbury vs Northern Knights
Northern Knights are likely to win the match