Brisbane Heat vs Sydney Sixers Prediction – Big Bash 15th Match
Sydney Sixers won by 5 wickets
- Date: January 01, 2019
- Time: 9:15 AM IST
- Venue: Carrara Oval, Queensland
Brisbane Heat – 1.70 (bet INR 100 and win INR 170 if Brisbane Heat wins) BET NOW
Sydney Sixers – 2.05 (bet INR 100 and win INR 205 if Sydney Sixers wins) BET NOW
Betting Tips for Brisbane Heat vs Sydney Sixers, 15th Match
- Chris Lynn leads the odds to be the best batsman for Brisbane Heat with 3.00 (get INR 300 by wagering INR 100) and for the Sydney Sixers it is Joe Denly and Daniel Hughes tied on 3.75 (get INR 375 by wagering INR 100) BET NOW
- Mark Steketee has odds of 3.60 (wager INR 100 and win INR 360) to be Brisbane Heat’s best bowler and Sean Abbott and Tom Curran are sharing odds of 3.75 (wager INR 100 and win INR 360) for Sixers BET NOW
- Chris Lynn had odds of 7.50 (get INR 750 wagering INR 100) to be the Man of the Match and he is followed by Brendon McCullum with 10.00 (get INR 1000 wagering INR 100) BET NOW
- With odds of 1.72 (get INR 172 staking INR 100) Brisbane Heat lead in the most match sixes market while Sydney Sixers have 2.50 (get INR 250 staking INR 100) BET NOW
- For highest opening partnership Sixers have odds of 2.00 (get INR 200 staking INR 100) while for the Heat it is 1.80 (get INR 180 staking INR 100) BET NOW
Brisbane Heat vs Sydney Sixers Match Odds by BetRally & Betway
Big Bash 15th Match Squad Comparison
It hasn’t been the kind of start that Chris Lynn and his team would have expected in the tournament. They started their tournament losing the first game against Adelaide Strikers and followed this up with another loss against Hobart Hurricanes. A week long break must have helped the side iron out some problems that have resulted in their bad show so far. Lynn would be desperate to win the next game at any cost as one more loss would put serious pressure on the side to earn a place in the play-offs. It will be a test of temperament and character for the side.
Brendon McCullum’s poor form is hurting the side and he can’t afford poor shows any more. Max Bryant has batted well in both the games so far. Chris Lynn is striking the ball well but failing to convert his starts into big score. The rest of the batting including Joe Burns, Ben Cutting and Jimmy Peirson have to play active role for the side to bet well in the next game. Bowlers have done well so far and the skipper would depend on Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Josh Lalor, Mitchell Swepson and Cutting to bowl a tighter line in the next game.
Moises Henriques’ team has had a mixed tournament so far. While they defeated Perth Scorchers in the first game they had to bear two losses against Sydney Thunder followed by one against Melbourne Stars. They come to this game having defeated Melbourne Renegades convincingly. Henriques would be well aware of the importance of the next game that can take them up on the points table and give them some room for breathing. He would want his boys to repeat the brilliant performance from the last game and win the one against Sixers.
The opening pair of Jack Edwards and Joe Denly is yet to fire in the tournament and this is putting lot of pressure on the middle order. Henriques himself isn’t in the best of form at the moment and this is pretty much the case with Daniel Hughes as well. Jordan Silk and Josh Philippe looked good in the last game and they would be looking forward to an improved performance in the next game as well. Bowling wise Tom Curran and Sean Abbott were brilliant in the last game. Steve O’Keefe and Ben Manenti also did well and the skipper would hope they carry with the same form.
Our Prediction for Brisbane Heat vs Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat will win this game
As the Big Bash 2018-19 enters its second week the tournament has already seen some great games. The upcoming game between Brisbane Heat and Sydney Sixers would be important for both the sides. Brisbane Heat despite having a great team are yet to win a game this season whereas Sydney Sixers have won two and suffered defeats on two other occasions. As the sides face each other in the next game at Carrara Oval, Queensland there would be lot at stake for both the sides which should make it a great contest.
Brisbane Heat despite their two losses so far has a better combination and this would put them slightly ahead in the contest.