Bournemouth vs Liverpool: Predictions, Betting Tips & Odds
Saturday, December 28th, 2018, @6:00 pm
Eddie Howe welcomes Liverpool to Dean Court hoping that his side can regain the form of a couple of months ago.
- Liverpool to win 1.61 – BET NOW
They may be playing away from home against a very good Bournemouth team but Liverpool have been picking up points away from Anfield all season and could easily get all three here.
- Both teams to score 1.66 – BET NOW
With so much attacking talent on show it would seem inconceivable that one of Mo Salah, Callum Wilson or Sadio Mané won’t find the net.
1 x 2 Odds
- Bournemouth have not beaten any of the top six this season – losing to Chelsea, Arsenal, Manchester City and Manchester United.
- Liverpool may be lauded for their attacking qualities but summer signing Alisson tops the list for Premier League clean sheets this season.
- Scottish international Ryan Fraser has had an excellent season and is integral to Bournemouth’s success – he leads the Premier League in assists.
- Liverpool can rely on their forward line to get them goals but it is the sheer amount of chances that the side creates that wins them matches The Reds top the table for the amount of shots that have hit the woodwork.