Australia vs India Prediction – 1st ODI
- Aaron Finch leads with odds of 4.00 (get INR 400 by wagering INR 100) to be Australia’s best batsman and for Indian Virat Kohli had odds of 3.50 (get INR 350 by wagering INR 100) BET NOW
- Kuldeep Yadav has odds of 4.33 (get INR 433 by wagering INR 100) to be India’s best bowler and on the Australian side it is Jason Behrendorff, Billy Stanlake and Nathan Lyon sharing odds of 4.50 (get INR 450 by wagering INR 100) BET NOW
- The leader in the Man of the Match market is Virat Kohli with 7.50 (win INR 750 by wagering INR 100) odds and is followed by Rohit Sharma and Aaron Finch sharing odds of 9.00 (win INR 900 by wagering INR 100) BET NOW
- The odds of highest opening wicket partnership is 1.80 (make INR 180 by wagering INR 100) for India and 2.00 (make INR 200 by wagering INR 100) for the Australian team BET NOW
- For most sixes in the match Australia has odds of 2.20 (wager INR 100 and make INR 220) and India has 2.00 (wager INR 100 and make INR 200) BET NOW
Aaron Finch, the Australian skipper has a tough task on his hands. Not only does he need to get the best performance out of his side he also needs to salvage some of the pride. Australian cricket has hit a new low in the recent weeks with the never-say-die spirit suddenly missing from the DNA of the Australian team. Finch whose personal form has been questioned would have to inspire his men to perform and put up a tough fight in the upcoming game. A win here would do world of good to the side’s confidence and the skipper is expected to leave no stone unturned towards this goal.
Aaron Finch’s form at the top of the order would be monitored closely after his recent failures and it would be interesting to see how Peter Handscomb plays in his new role. The middle order for the side looks strong with Usman Khawaja, Shaun Marsh, Glenn Maxwell, Alex Carey and Marcus Stoinis all having the abilities to take in the Indian bowlers. Australian bowlers have struggled to contain India during this tour and it would be a big test for the likes of Billy Stanlake, Jason Behrendorff and Nathan Lyon along with Stoinis.
Confidence is sky high for the Virat Kohli and his men after the Test Series win and as they now go back to coloured clothing the team would like to dominate the Australians in their home turf. Indians have had a great record in ODIs over the past two years and Virat being the aggressive captain he is won’t like to give an inch to the opponents. A win in the 1st ODI would give the team the perfect start in a short ODI series and the skipper would surely push his men to dominate the Australians once again in the new format.
Rohit Sharma and Shikhar Dhawan are surely the best opening pair in the world and have been playing well for the last few ODI tournaments. With Kohli at No. 3 the team has a powerful top order. Ambati Rayudu has done well in the previous series while Kedar Jadhav and MS Dhoni complete a great batting line-up. Mohammad Shami and Bhuvneshwar Kumar will look to pick early wickets for the side with good support from Khaleel Ahmed. The spin pair of Kuldeep Yadav and Ravindra Jadeja would pose a stiff challenge for the Australian batsmen in the middle overs. .
Our Prediction for Australia vs India, 1st ODI
India looks in form to win the 1st ODI
The T20 series ended in a stalemate and the Test Series is done and dusted with Indians winning it comfortably. Now the Indian team begins its last leg of their Tour to Australia as they face the hosts in the 1st ODI at Sydney Cricket Ground. Indians after having dominated the Aussies in the Test Series would be raring to start with a win at the SCG. But being a different ball game the Australians would count on their chances. Both the teams have some powerful hitters among their ranks and this should make it a great series opener at the iconic ground.
Indians are in red hot form while the Australians are little low on confidence and the visitors should surely start as favourites to win the 1st ODI at Sydney for fans and betting sites alike.