Auckland vs Canterbury 12th Match Prediction
- SM Solia has the odds of 4.00 in the Top Team Batsman market for Auckland. Bet Rs.100 to win Rs.400 BET NOW
- Sean Solia has scored 39, 63 and 133 in his last 3 innings and has been the top team batsman on 2 occasions
- Ben Home the wicket-keeper batsman was the top team batsman for Auckland in their last match which was against Canterbury. His scores in last 3 innings show an upward graph. From 1st to the last match his scores were 10, 39, and 56
- The odds for Ben Home in the Top Team batsman market are set at 11.00 Bet Rs.100 to win Rs.1100 BET NOW
- M McClenaghan has the odds of 4.00 in the Top Team Bowler market. Bet Rs.100 to win Rs.400 BET NOW
- McClenaghan was wicketless in the last match against Canterbury. He picked 2 wickets in the match against Wellington and 3 against Norther Knights
- Michael Barry picked 3 wickers in the last match and had the bowling figures of 3-37 and 1-40 in the matches prior to that
- The odds for Michael Barry in the Top Team Bowler for Auckland are set at 6.50. Bet Rs.100 to win Rs.650 BET NOW
- Henry Nicholls has the odds of 4.00 in the Top Team Batsman market for Canterbury. Bet Rs.100 to win Rs.400 BET NOW
- Henry Nicholls was the top team batsman for Canterbury in the last match scoring 89 runs against Auckland. This was his second fifty in the tournament after his 62 against Wellington in Canterbury’s 1st match against Wellington
- Cole McConchie is another consistent batsman in the Canterbury side with 2 consecutive fifties in last 2 matches. He has scored 74 against Auckland and 90 against Wellington
- Cole McConchie has the the odds of 7.00 in the Top Team Batsman market for Canterbury. Bet Rs.100 to win Rs.700 BET NOW
- Will Williams has the odds of 4.50 in the Top Team Bowler market for Canterbury. Bet Rs.100 to win Rs.450 BET NOW
- Will Williams picked 4-34 against Central Districts and 2-46 in the last match against Auckland
- Cole McConchie picked 3 wickets against Auckland and was the top team bowler in the last match. He has the odds of 4.50 in the Top Team Bowler market. Bet Rs.100 to win Rs.450 BET NOW
Auckland faced their 1st defeat of the tournament after losing to Canterbury in the last match by 6 runs. After chasing 269 runs in their 1st match against the Northern Knights and defending 276 in the next match against Wellington, Auckland fell short of 244-runs target by 6 runs against Canterbury.
Auckland had a 73-runs opening partnership in their last match which was higher than that of Canterbury. They were at the same level as the Canterbury in terms of run rate and wickets in the chase at one point. But the collapse of the middle order turned the game on its head and put the Auckland team behind in the chase since the whole burden of chasing was on two batsmen Robert ODonnell and Ben Home. The pair of two put 81 runs for the 6th wicket but couldn’t get the team to the target.
Lack of partnerships in the middle took the game away from Auckland. They have Sean Solia who has been good with both bat and the ball and picked 4 wickets in the last match for 38 runs.
While Canterbury won the game against Auckland, where the skipper Cole McConchie gave an all-round performance picking 3 wickets for 41 runs and scoring 74 off 68 balls, they have their share of worries.
It was Henry Nicholls’ 89 and McConchie’s 74 that helped the team put a score of 243. But Canterbury too struggles with partnerships lower down the order.
After a 98-runs partnership for the 4 wickets in the last match, the rest of the 6 wickets fell within 39 runs. This is not the match winning performance that the captain would like his team to repeat.
Canterbury will be playing Auckland in Eden Park, Auckland where the home team will have an advantage. Also, Auckland has their opening batsmen scoring runs consistently and the wicket-keeps batsman Ben Home who’s found the right form in the last match.
If Canterbury continues their batting form from the previous match, defeating Auckland in Auckland will not be an easy task.
Our Prediction for Auckland vs Canterbury
Auckland will win the match