Auckland Aces vs Central Stags Prediction – Super Smash 29th Match
Betting Tips for Auckland Aces vs Central Stags, 29th Match
- Daniel Bell-Drummond leads for Auckland with 3.80 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.80) in the team top batsman market. He is followed by Glenn Phillips with odds of 3.95 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.395) in the same market. BET NOW
- While Craig Cachopa who was top team batsman twice in last 3 matches, has odds of 5.55 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.555) in top batsman market for Aces. In his 60-runs innings, he had scored 36 runs in boundaries, while he had scored 50 runs n boundaries in his 38-ball 73 runs innings against Otago. BET NOW
- George Worker lead with odds of 3.95 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.395) in the team top batsman market for Central Stags. He is followed by Will Young with odds of 4.25 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.425). BET NOW
- Dean Foxcroft has scored 2 fifties in last 3 matches, scores of 51, and 50, wherein 30 runs were scored in boundaries both occasions. He has odds of 4.85 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.485) in the top batsman market for Stags. BET NOW
- Mitchell McClenaghan leads with 3.35 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.335) odds in the top bowler market for Auckland. He is followed by William Somerville with odds of 4.25 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.425). BET NOW
- Matthew Quinn has odds of 4.35 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.435) to be top team bowler for Aces. He has picked 7 wickets in last 3 matches. BET NOW
- Seth Rance leads the race to be top bowler for Central Stags with odds of 3.85 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.385). Ben Wheeler follows with odds of 3.90 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.390). BET NOW
Super Smash 29th Match Squad Comparison
The Aces are on a roll winning their last 4 back to back matches, 2 of which were played at Auckland. Their batting was the highlight and the key factor in both their wins at home. While they won by 4 runs defending 184 against Otago, they successfully chased 197 with 6 wickets in hand against Northern Knights. They have won a total of 5 in 9 matches in Super Smash 2018-19 season so far.
While the Aces will be missing Colin Munro, who is playing for the national side, they have quite deep batting line up. While Glenn Phillips and Daniel Bell-Drummond are in good form to open the innings for Aces, Craig Cachopa and Robert ODonnell at number 4 and 5 add great strength to their middle order. These two batsmen have a high boundary percentage and also a proven ability to play a longer innings and build partnerships.
In the bowling department too, Colin Munro was effective for the Aces. Though in his absence, Donovan Grobbelaar and William Somerville are economical with the ball, while Matthew Quinn and McClenaghan are successful with wickets. Ronnie Hira too has picked up wickets at this ground making him an equal contender to be top bowler. The bowling, like their batting doesn’t depend on any single bowler, and the attack is pretty neat complimented by high strike rates of their batsmen.
The Stags have 3 wins in their last 4 matches, while their last win was against Wellington defending 161 runs. They have won twice defending in last 3 matches, and while playing on a batting track, they won 2 out of 3 matches, both defending.
They have had success with their bowling as they defended 225 at Napier against Canterbury, and 208 against Otago at the same venue. In the match they were chasing 230 against Northern Knights at Napier, the Stags were all out for 99 runs. The Stags will be missing Doug Bracewell and Blair Tickner as both of them are a part of the national side for the T20I series against India. Dean Foxcroft, and Tom Bruce at number 3 and 4 are in good form, while Foxcroft has hit 2 fifties in last 3 matches, both batting first. George Worker and Will Young opening the innings for Stags can give a good start if they’re batting first. These 4 batsmen are to be watched out for as they can make or break the match for Stags.
While Doug Bracewell is economical and successful with wickets along with Blair Tickner, the Stags will very likely enter this match without the two. Tickner has a good record bowling for Stags in the recent matches. Ajaz Patel, Ben Wheeler, and Seth Rance will have a greater responsibility, though Patel is likely to go for runs on such a track. Dean Foxcroft can also be handy with the ball and fill the void created by the absence of Bracewell.
Our Prediction for Auckland Aces vs Central Stags
Auckland Aces would win this match
While both teams are in good form, and this will be a close contest, Aces have a stronger batting line-up, apt to chase scores on this venue. Central Stags on the other hand, have won most of their matches, defending a total, which now, without their 2 top performing bowlers would be a challenge on track like this. The toss can play a great role here, as Stags top order are likely to score heavily if they bat first here.