Auckland Aces vs Canterbury Kings – Super Smash 9th Match
Canterbury won by 5 wickets
- Date: January 01, 2019
- Time: 08:30 AM IST
- Venue: Eden Park Outer Oval, Auckland
Auckland Aces – 1.61 (bet INR 100 and pocket INR 161 if Auckland Aces win) BET NOW
Canterbury Kings – 2.30 (bet INR 100 and pocket INR 230 if Canterbury Kings wins) BET NOW
Auckland Aces vs Canterbury Kings Betting Tips
- Auckland Aces have a dominating win loss record against Canterbury Kings and have won 18 games and lost only 7 against them
- Colin Munroe and Martin Guptil share odds of 3.75 (wager INR 100 and win INR 375) to be Auckland Aces’ best batsmen and for the Canterbury Kings Chad Bowes and Stephen Murdoch share odds of 4.33 (wager INR 100 and win INR 433) BET NOW
- Lockie Ferguson and William Somerville are sharing odds of 4.00 (wager INR 100 and win INR 400) to be best bowler for Aces while Kyle Jamieson leads for the Kings with 4.33 (get INR 433 by wagering INR 100) BET NOW
- Auckland Aces have odds of 1.85 (bet INR 100 and grab INR 185) to hit most sixes in the game while Canterbury Kings have odds of 2.30 (wager INR 100 and grab INR 230) for the same market. BET NOW
- Canterbury Kings have odds of 2.00 (get INR 200 by wagering INR 100) for the highest opening partnership and for the Auckland Aces it is 1.80 (wager INR 100 and win INR 180) BET NOW
Auckland Aces vs Canterbury Kings Match Odds by BetRally & Betway
It was a perfect start to the season for Craig Cachopa and his team. While they would have been disappointed to share their points with the first game against Wellington Firebirds being washed away they played as one of the tournament favorites against Central Stags in their last game and won it comfortably. It was a perfect game for the side where their bowling was exceptional. While there were some quick wickets at the top of the order while batting there wasn’t anything alarming for the side. Cachopa would want to play with the same passion in the upcoming game against Canterbury Kings and win it.
Martin Guptil was the star of the show in the last game opening the batting and this would surely have impressed his team. His partner Colin Munroe missed out and so did wicketkeeper Glenn Phillips. The rest of the batting including Craig Cachopa, Mark Chapman and Robert O’Donnell also didn’t impress and they would be looking to make amends in the upcoming game. The bowling performance was superb with Ben Lister, Lockie Ferguson, Mathew Quinn and William Somerville bowling well. The skipper would hope his bowlers maintain the same rhythm as this would put serious pressure on the opponents and help them win the game.
It was a heart break for Cole McConchie and his team in the first game against Otago Volts where they lost it despite putting up a huge score on the board. Their bowlers just didn’t complement the good work that was done by batsmen in the middle and lost out in what has been one of the most exciting games of the season. They have had more than a week long break due to peculiar scheduling the team would play their second game against one of the best sides in the tournament. McConchie would expect his team especially bowlers to put up a better show in the next game.
Chad Bowes and Andrew Ellis gave the team a perfect start in the last game and the skipper would hope for the same in the next game too. Stephen Murdoch played well but McConchie and Leo Carter failed to impress and they shall look forward to the next opportunity. Cam Fletcher and Kyle Jamieson showed their hitting potential in the last few overs and would look to do the same in the next game as well. Apart from McConchie other bowlers had a bad day and in the next game Ed Nuttall, Kyle Jamieson, Jeremy Benton and Ellis would have to bowl well for the side to win the game.
Our Prediction for Auckland Aces vs Canterbury Kings
Auckland Aces would win the game
Canterbury Kings have had a long break in the tournament after losing their first game against Otago Volts in the Super Smash 2018-19 season. As they take on Auckland Aces in the upcoming game it would be a test of character and talent for both the sides. For Aces it would be a home game at the Eden Park Outer Oval, Auckland and they wouldn’t want to disappoint their fans. Canterbury Kings doesn’t have the best of records against the Aces and might want to put it straight in the next game which promises to be an exciting one for both the sides.
Auckland Aces have a well-balanced side and they are playing in their home ground which makes them favourites to win the game.