Arsenal vs Wolves: Predictions, Betting Tips & Odds
Sunday, November 11th, 2018, 10:00 pm
Emirates Stadium, London
Arsenal 1 – 1 Wolves
Unai Emery will be hoping that his side’s good run of form continues as he welcomes Wolves to the Emirates.
Arsenal fought back valiantly and fully deserved the point against Liverpool. If anything, Unai Emery will be frustrated that they were unable to take all three points – something the club have had trouble achieving against top six sides in recent years. The confidence has returned to the North London side and they will be looking to get all three points here.
Wolves won the Championship in style last season and have proved themselves in the Premier League so far. But they have now lost three in succession and Nuno Espirito Santo will need to stop the rot before they start falling down the league. They wouldn’t be the first newly-promoted side to start strongly in the top flight, only to get sucked into a relegation battle by May.
The Gunners have now not lost in the Premier League since the middle of August – although two draws in their last two games have slowed down their rise in the table. Alexandre Lacazette and Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang are proving that they can play together and other players such as Alex Iwobi are Mesut Özil are contributing to some very impressive displays.
Although they will believe that they can do much better it doesn’t look like Wolves have much to fear from a relegation fight in their return to the top flight. Some terrifically talented players have made the Black Country side ones to watch this season but Arsenal may be too strong for them – this one could end 2-1 to the hosts.
- Both teams to score 1.70 – BET NOW
Arsenal will be favourites to win this one but there are some highly skilled players on the Wolves side who could get their names on the score sheet.
- Both teams to score and over 2.5 goals 2.00 – BET NOW
This match could be a real cracker and it seems likely that both sides will find the net whoever ends up winning the match.
1 x 2 Odds
Head to Head
These sides have not faced each other since the 2011/12 season when Arsenal won 3-0 at Molineux and drew the home fixture.
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang heads the goal scoring charts with seven strikes this season. His teammate Alexandre Lacazette is just behind with five.
- Wolves have done well to only allow 12 goals in the 11 Premier League matches this season. Unfortunately they have only scored 11 in that time.
- Arsenal’s resurgence and confident play has resulted in them scoring 25 goals in 11 Premier League. Only Manchester City have scored more.
- Wolves may have defeated Arsenal 29 times over the years but they have not recorded a victory over the Gunners since 1978.