Adelaide Strikers vs Sydney Sixers Prediction – Big Bash 22nd Match
Sydney Sixers won by 6 wickets
- Date: January 06, 2019
- Time: 1:45 PM IST
- Venue: Adelaide Oval, Adelaide
Betting Tips for Adelaide Strikers vs Sydney Sixers, 22nd Match
- Colin Ingram and Alex Cary share odds of 3.60 (win INR 360 by staking INR 100) to be Strikers’ best batsman and Daniel Hughes leads it for Sixers with 4.00 (win INR 400 by staking INR 100) BET NOW
- With odds of 2.75 (get INR 275 by staking INR 100) Rashid Khan is expected to be best bowler for Strikers and Tom Curran leads for Sixers with 3.50 (get INR 275 by staking INR 100) BET NOW
- Rashid Khan is top contender for Man of the Match and has 6.50 (make INR 650 by staking INR 100) odds and is followed by Alex Carey with 9.00 (make INR 900 by staking INR 100) BET NOW
- In the highest opening partnership market the odds are 1.66 (make INR 166 by staking INR 100) for Adelaide Strikers and 2.20 (make INR 220 by staking INR 100) for Sydney Sixers BET NOW
- For most match sixes the odds are 1.85 (make INR 237 by wagering INR 100) for Strikers and 2.37 for Sixers (make INR 237 by wagering INR 100) BET NOW
Adelaide Strikers vs Sydney Sixers Match Odds by BetRally & Betway
Big Bash 22nd Match Squad Comparison
It was a well-deserved win for the Adelaide Strikers in the last game against Melbourne Renegades which came after they had humbled Sydney Strikers in their previous game. Colin Ingram the skipper would be finally feeling confident about his side which had shown some signs of struggles in the earlier part of the season when they lost two back to back games. The batting and bowling for the side is finally working in tandem which makes them look as one of the most promising units of the season. Ingram would hope his side wins the upcoming game and push their case on the points table.
Wicketkeeper Alex Carey along with Jake Weatherald have given the team good starts in the last couple of games which has allowed others in the batting line-up play more freely. Colin Ingram is also back in form and the middle order has good strikers of the cricket ball in Mathew Short and Jonathon Wells. Jake Lehmann and Rashid Khan add to the depth of their batting. The bowlers have done well for the side so far with Liam O Connor and Michael Neser looking in good form and Billy Stanlake has also impressed this season. Having Rashid Khan in the side makes the attack extremely tough to play against.
Just when Sydney Sixers looked like they had found some form the team Moises Henriques’ team surrendered to Hobart Hurricanes in their last game. After the poor start to their innings the side did well to put up a challenging score but fell apart in the final overs during their bowling. The fact that they failed to defeat the best side of the season by a whisker would hurt the skipper. This defeat came after two consecutive wins. The side nonetheless looked good in the last game and Henriques would hope his side plays the same way in the next game.
Batting wise it’s time for the side to perhaps look beyond Joe Denly who is showing no sign of improvement. His partner Justin Avendano who missed out in the last game would look to make it count in the next one. Moises Henriques and Daniel Hughes are in good form and they have Tom Curran and Josh Philippe lower down the order to strike the ball which makes it a good batting outfit. The bowlers have done well so far in the season Tom Curran being the pick of the bowlers. Steve O’Keefe, Sean Abbott and Ben Dwarshuis complete a decent attack that should challenge the Strikers in the next game.
Our Prediction for Adelaide Strikers vs Sydney Sixers
Adelaide Strikers will win the game
When Adelaide Strikers take on Sydney Sixers in their upcoming game at Adelaide Oval it would be one of the most important games of Big Bash 2018-19. As things stand both the teams have three wins each under their belt and are fighting it hard in the middle of the points table. A win could very well give them the much needed momentum to fire up their cylinders for the rest of the season. Since both the teams have displayed good form in their previous games it would be one game that fans wouldn’t like to miss out on.
Adelaide Strikers would be playing at home which gives them home advantage and together with a more balanced unit they would find themselves slightly ahead of the Sydney Sixers in the upcoming game.