Adelaide Strikers vs Melbourne Renegades Prediction Big Bash 6th Match
MR won by 5 wickets
- Date: December 23, 2018
- Time: 01:45 PM IST
- Venue: Adelaide Oval, Adelaide
Adelaide Strikers vs Melbourne Renegades Betting Tips
- Alex Carey, Colin Ingram and Jake Weatherald share odds of 4.00 (win INR 400 staking INR 100) to be best batsmen for Adelaide Strikers while Cameron White leads for Renegades with 3.75 (win INR 375 staking INR 100) BET NOW
- For Adelaide Strikers Rashid Khan is expected to be best performer with the ball with 2.75 (pocket INR 275 staking INR 100) odds while Mohammad Nabi and Kane Richardson share odds of 4.33 (pocket INR 433 staking INR 100) for the Renegades BET NOW
- Rashid Khan is leading with 7.00 (pocket INR 700 staking INR 100) for Man of the Match followed by Mohammad Nabi with 9.00 (pocket INR 900 staking INR 100) BET NOW
- In most match sixes market Adelaide Strikers have odds of 1.75 (pocket INR 175 wagering INR 100) while for the Renegades it is 2.50 (pocket INR 250 wagering INR 100) BET NOW
- In highest opening wicket partnership the odds are 1.80 (pocket INR 180 wagering INR 100) for Strikers and 2.00 (pocket INR 200 wagering INR 100) for Renegades BET NOW
Colin Ingram would feel confident going into their first home game after the easy win they registered against Brisbane Heat in the previous game. It was a clinical performance from a side that is out defending their title. The bowlers did the job well to restrict their opponents to a low score and the batsmen chased it down without throwing the momentum away. With the crowds behind them in the next game Ingram would want to register a win as this would place them comfortably on the points table.
Alex Carey displayed brilliant form in the last game while Jake Weatherald did well to support him during his stay at the crease. Colin Ingram, Mathew Short and Jonathon Wells make their middle order extremely strong something the side would depend on for the rest of the season. Jake Lehmann and Michael Neser make a good lower order which will come handy for the side. Peter Siddle and Neser bowled well in the last game but as expected it was Rashid Khan who was the star of the show and it would be a tough task for the opponents to negotiate him in the upcoming game. Billy Stanlake went for runs and he would be looking forward to a better show in the next game.
For Renegades skipper Tom Cooper it would have been mixed emotions at the end of the last game. While his bowlers did exceedingly well in the game the batsmen nearly gave it away with some mindless batting at the top. A middle order fight back saved them the game. With that done and the upcoming contest against one of the tournament favorites there is no room for error for the side. They would have to fire as a unit as the Adelaide Strikers with their strong side are likely to come hard at them in the next game.
Openers Tim Ludeman and Jack Wildermuth would like to forget the bad start they gave their side and like to start on a positive note in the next game. Sam Harper who played a good knock at No. 3 would like to continue with the form and the same goes for Mohammad Nabi who played a fabulous knock in the lower middle order. The likes of Cameron White and the skipper himself will have to bat with more responsibility in the next game. The bowlers did a splendid job in the last game with Usman Khan and Kane Richardson being brilliant with the new ball. Jack Wildermuth and Cameron Boyce bowled miserly spells and they would like to continue with the same rhythm in the next game.
Our Prediction for Adelaide Strikers vs Melbourne Renegades
Adelaide Strikers will win this match
Adelaide Strikers played much like defending champions in their opening game of the season to register a comfortable win in their first game of the season. They were being seen as one of the tournament favourites in Big Bash Predictions. Melbourne Renegades too registered a win in their first game which wasn’t as convincing as for the Strikers though. The teams would clash at the Adelaide Oval where the Strikers playing their first home game of the season would like to offer their fans lots to cheer. Renegades aren’t likely to surrender easily and thus the game promises to be competitive and interesting.
Adelaide Strikers would have the crowd support behind them and given their overall better record against the Melbourne Renegades they would start ahead in the upcoming game.