2018 World Cup Semi Final Odds
This stage is Over. See the Final Stage.
The World Cup semi finals will take place on Tuesday 10th and Wednesday 11th of July and the predictions as to who will make the last four are coming in fast. On this page of our site we are looking at all the things that matter including how to bet on the winning team, what the odds are, and who is tipped to come out top of their group and make it to the final four. Everything you need can be found here.
2018 World Cup Semi Final Odds
Below you’ll find our semi-finals world cup winner table. This table will be updated as the group games are played but if you want to get in on the betting action now these are the best prices you will get from each of our recommended bookmakers. Brazil are currently in the lead as favourites followed by France. These are the teams that are predicted to do well and one of these will be the world cup winner.
How it Works
When you bet on the World Cup semi-finals, you are placing your money on the team that you think will be one of the final four. You only have to get one of the teams right to win your bet and they don’t have to progress any further in the competition. You get paid out at the price when you placed your wager if it is higher than the closing price too so be sure to get your wagers in early.
Quick Guide to Betting on the World Cup Semi-Finals
When you are betting on the semi-finals, there are a number of things to take into consideration. The first is that you only need one of the four teams to make it for your wager to be successful. It is important to stay up to date on everything that is happening once the games begin. Watch for any player injuries that could upset the team. Look at who is performing well, who is performing badly, and what the bookmakers are saying.
One bad game could be enough to knock the favourite off the number one spot so make sure you are following everything closely. Our site will be updated all the time to coincide with what is happening after every single game so keep an eye on it for more information and professional tips once the games begin.
Other Possible Bets
There are lots of other betting markets available for the World Cup and you don’t just have to bet on the World Cup winner. Below are some of the most popular wagers and a brief explanation.
- Quarters: This is where you get to bet on the teams you think will qualify for the quarter finals.
- Finals: If you’d like to predict the final games, this is the bet for you.
- Overall Winner: This is where you place your money on the team you think will be crowned Will Germany keep the crown or will Brazil take it from them?
- Group Winner: There are lots of great bets to be made here and you can place your money on the teams you think will top groups A – H.
- Top Goalscorer: The Golden Book trophy is always a popular choice and currently in the running for this are Messi, Neymar, Ronaldo, Griezmann, Harry Kane, and Gabriel Jesus. Who will you be putting your money on?