World Cup Quarter Final Odds and Betting Information
This stage is Over. See the Semi-Finals Stage.
World Cup 2018 kicked off on the 15th of June in Russia and all eyes were on the teams hoping to win this FIFA championship. On this page of our site we are focusing on betting on the quarter finals and we have all the information you need on odds, the right bet to make, group teams, and more.
Knock Out Stage
How Quarter Finals Betting Works
When you place this type of bet, if you team makes it to the quarter finals you win at the price you placed your wager. It doesn’t matter if your team doesn’t advance any further. You are betting only on them being one of the last four teams in the competition.
Quick Guide to Betting
If you want to bet on the team you think will make it to the final four of the World Cup 2018 there are some things to take into consideration. If you bet early be sure to check for the best odds and deals. We recommend looking at the sportsbook reviews here on our site including betting sites like Betway,bet365, and 10bet, to get great deals. You will also need to keep up to date on everything once the games begin. Things can change quickly and a team’s performance on the day can make or break their chances of making it through. Keep an eye on all the group matches and watch for injuries, etc. Keep a check on our table to see what the latest picks are and you may just choose the winner.
Other Possible World Cup 2018 Bets
It’s not just the quarter finals you can bet on, there are plenty of other great markets too and we have these covered on our site too. Below are some of the top betting choices.
- Semi-finals: This is where you are placing your money on the team you think will make it to the semi-final.
- Finals: This is where you are choosing the team you think will make it to the finals.
- Overall Winner: This is where you are wagering on the team you think will win the FIFA World Cup 2018.
- Group Winner: There are lots of choices for this bet and you can place your money on the team you think will top each of the 8 groups.
- Top goalscorer: Always a popular bet, the Golden Boot has great odds and in the running, are Neymar, Messi, and Ronaldo.