Visa Payment Methods Guide
When it comes to real money betting Visa debit and credit cards are the most popular choice in Ireland. They are accepted at all betting sites and are easy to use. You can use your debit cards to make payments using funds from your bank account. If you have any trouble with your card, the customer service for Ireland is exceptional and can be accessed 24/7.
What Makes Visa a Great Choice
In Ireland, visa is the most popular payment method for any online transactions. This includes online sportsbooks and real money gambling. There are several advantages too.
- This payment method is recognized around the world and use by all companies and businesses for accepting payments.
- It is a safe and secure method of payment and fraudulent behavior is severely dealt with.
- You can use your debit or credit card to deposit large amounts of money into your betting account in an instant.
- The easiest of all payment methods to use whether it’s their debit, credit, or pre-paid card.
- You don’t need to set up an online account to use this payment option.
What’s Not So Great
- Not all sites allow you to withdraw using Visa especially if it’s a credit card.
- If you are using a pre-paid Visa card there are upfront fees that you have to pay when making a deposit.
- You have to provide the online sportsbook with your card details and the sites name shows up on your bank statement.
Depositing Money at Online Bookmakers Using Visa
Sign up for an account at one of the betting sites for Ireland. Visit the cashier section and choose deposit. Choose credit cards and select Visa. Enter the amount you wish to deposit and your card number and the 3-digit security code on the back. The site will then verify them and confirm your transaction. The money will be available instantly.
This is a very secure option and all online sportsbooks use 128-bit SSL encryption software to ensure that all your information is kept safe and secure. Some bookmakers offer special bonuses when you use a specific deposit method so look out for these.
How To Withdraw Your Winnings
Visa is a great option for withdrawals and one of the most common. Some sites will only allow you to withdraw your winnings using the same method you used to deposit funds so be sure to check on this. Here are the steps for making a withdrawal.
Step 1: Visit the sportsbook cashier section and choose withdraw. You will be given a list of accepted options for Ireland.
Step 2: Select credit/debit cards and then choose Visa.
Step 3: You will be required to provide your name, card number, expiration date, and the 3-digit security code. Enter the amount you wish to withdraw and press submit. Be sure to check the minimum and maximum amounts.
Step 4: Wait for your money to arrive.
Withdrawals can take between 3 to 5 working days. Be sure to check on pending periods also.