Cryptocurrency betting is ramping up in popularity on Irish shores and Stake entered the space two years ago with a product built exclusively for punters who like to bet using crypto. For many there is still a shroud of mystery around crypto betting sites, though Stake are inviting bettors to break free from more traditional platforms. To learn more about Stake’s unique take on sports betting, keep reading our detailed review.
Stake Sportsbook Review Ireland
- Payout Speed2.0
- Bonuses & Offers2.0
- Software & Games2.0
Stake Top Features
- 35+ sports
- Unique promotions
- Exclusively a Cryptocurrency sportsbook
- Competitive football odds
- Promos varied and innovative
- Wide range of sports to bet on
- Keenly priced odds for most events.
- No betting apps available
- No welcome bonus for new customers
- No horse racing or greyhound racing coverage
- Markets lack depth on some events
|Website: stake.bet||Company: Medium Rare N.V|
|Year founded: 2020||License & regulation: Government of Curacao, operating under License No. 8048/JAZ|
|Contact information: [email protected]||Sponsorship Deals: Everton, Watford, Isreal Adesanya, UFC|
|Address/Headquarters: Fransche Bloemweg, 4 Willemstad Curaçao||Contact information/Support: 24/7 live chat, email|
|Payment Methods: bitcoin, ethereum, Litecoin, ripple, dogecoing, Tron, EOS, bitcoincash||Deposit Methods: bitcoin, ethereum, Litecoin, ripple, dogecoing, Tron, EOS, bitcoincash|
|Withdrawal Methods: bitcoin, ethereum, Litecoin, ripple, dogecoing, Tron, EOS, bitcoincash||Features: live streaming, in-play betting, VIP club, live support, e-sports betting|
|Odds Providers: Proprietary||Casino Providers: Pragmatic Play, Evolution, Nolimit City, Play n’ Go, Push Gaming|
|Casino game types: Live Casino, Game Shows, Table Games||Game Types: Slot games, table games, live casino games.|
|License and regulations: Government of Curacao, operating under License No. 8048/JAZ||Owner: Stake.com|
How to open an account on Stake.com?
To cap off our Stake betting review, I thought it might be a savvy idea to include some “how to” guides that should help to walk you through any common issues or queries you might have. This is a little more detailed than the FAQ section, complete with all the necessary steps you need to complete a number of key actions at Stake.
The process to open an account with Stake can be performed relatively swiftly once you have all the right information to hand. Here are the steps you need to follow to get signed up.
- Locate the blue “Register” button near the top right of the Stake homepage and give it a click
- A small pop-up screen will appear with a range of different fields. Pretty standard stuff
- Enter the relevant information in the boxes and click the bright green “Play Now” button
- Remember to include our BT10 bonus code to nab your 5% rakeback boost!
- Verification is done with the click of a button. That’s all there is to it
How to Place a Bet at Stake?
Okay, so you’re brand-new Stake account is open and you’re ready to place your first bet. Follow the steps below to back your first potential winner.
- First of all, make sure you’re logged in. Duh
- Use the menus to find your desired sport and navigate to your game, fixture or event of choice
- Find your selection and click the odds beside it to add the bet to your bet slip
- The bet slip should pop on to the right side of the screen once your bet is added
- There will be a box near the bottom of the slip where you can enter your stake
- Stake will then display what you stand to win once your stake is entered
- If you’re satisfied and you don’t want to add any more selections to your slip, click the blue button to confirm your bet. Voila! All done
How to Make a Withdrawal at Stake?
Right, so you have some winnings sitting in your account and want to get them back out into the real world? Follow the steps below to action a withdrawal with Stake betting site.
- Head to your Account screen by using the link near the top of the screen
- Click Wallet followed by Withdrawal
- Your current account balance will be shown in here
- Pick the coin you want to process the withdrawal in
- Enter your destination address (your crypto wallet address), enter the total you want to take out and hit the button
- You’ll be asked to complete a little verification step, but it won’t take longer than a minute
- Shortly after, your money should be in your destination account in rapid-fire time
Stake Strengths and Weaknesses
There are always numerous aspects to consider before opening an account with any bookmaker and as one of the few dedicated cryptocurrency betting sites in Ireland, Stake has extra layers to peel back. Below, you can read a little more about the main strengths and weaknesses we uncovered at Stake during our research.
✔️ Stake Strengths
- Promos varied and innovative – The right set of promos can keep things fresh and interesting for longer and Stake do a great job in providing a high volume of quality offers for their customers. Promotions to look out for include, Daily Races, Weekly Giveaways, and Cash Drops
- Wide range of sports to bet on – If betting on niche sports is your thing, you’ll find plenty of options on Stake. They carry over 35 sports and users can enjoy slightly more unusual pursuits like Waterpolo, Pesapallo, and Ski Jumping alongside staples like football, basketball, and tennis
- Keenly priced odds for most events – Bettors can spend a lot of time chasing value and the best prices for their selections but I found Stake’s odds to be competitively priced for pretty much every sport and event
❌ Stake Weaknesses
- No betting apps available – While their website is fully responsive and can handle mobile betting, the absence of a dedicated Stake betting app is a bit of a let-down. Most of their competitors have free, downloadable apps for the customers, and Stake really needs to pull their socks up here
- No welcome bonus for new customers – Try as I might, I couldn’t find a welcome bonus at Stake. This is a pretty unusual event and I don’t think this has happened with any of the other betting sites I’ve reviewed
- No horse or greyhound racing coverage – Both horse and greyhound racing are hugely popular sports in Ireland and are listed among the most beloved sports among punters here, so their omission from Stake’s sportsbook is glaring
- Markets lack depth for some events – While there is a great variety of sports on the menu at Stake, the markets within are a little undercooked. I was particularly disappointed with how shallow the options were for football fixtures
Unfortunately, the negative outweighed the positives for Stake and they have a good chunk of work on their hands to drag themselves up to standard. With no welcome bonus proffered to potential customers and some major sports (horse racing and greyhound racing) left off their sportsbook, Stake are fighting for a space in Ireland’s crowded betting industry with one hand tied behind their back.
Stake Full Review
I spent a good chunk of time familiarising myself with the mechanics of how Stake operate and while there were some plus points to the experience, I was pretty underwhelmed overall.
- What? No welcome bonus? – They immediately got off on the wrong foot with me by failing to provide a welcome bonus. My hunt for a sign-up bonus for Stake on search engines returned ambiguous returns at best and they are one of the few betting sites out there that don’t offer new customers an incentive to sign-up, however, we at BettingTop10 provide you a special promo code – BT10 – for 5% rakeback!
- Cryptocurrency only – Perhaps, the most important thing to consider before opening an account with Stake is that the deal with cryptocurrency only. You can only deposit, bet and withdraw using crypto, which makes them one of the more unique betting sites, though it can be restrictive for those hoping to punt with more traditional means. If you want to bet with crypto, however – this is the place for you
- Easy to navigate – Even if the colour scheme is a little dull, the layout is really easy to peruse and I was able to get where I wanted to go in no time at all
- Wide variety of sports – With over 35 sports to bet on, Stake users are spoiled for choice, but only to a certain degree. Like most Irish punters, I enjoy a flutter on horse and greyhound racing, so I was surprised to find that neither firm favourite was covered. This could be a bit of a deal breaker for many and if you’re into horse racing betting, you’ll probably feel a little short-changed. Market depth could have been deeper on events too, particular for football where I was frustrated by the lack of available options and bet types
- Bonuses and promos a-plenty – If you can get over the no welcome bonus disappointment, the range of promos elsewhere at Stake should help you to turn that frown upside down. You can find the promo section via the left-hand menu (near the bottom) and inside, you’ll see buckets of exciting deals on the table. The VIP club also looks interesting, though I didn’t get to put it through its paces myself
- Security up to scratch – Security standards are high at Stake and I was reassuringly at ease while performing financial transactions and completing registration processes. Depositing and withdrawing were both a sinch, with next to no transaction waiting time for either. I guess that is one of the major pros of using crypto betting sites – things move fast!
- Sound customer support – I’ll get the not-so-good stuff out of the way first in this section. Stake’s FAQ section is a little light and any queries I had weren’t answered fully there. It was also irksome that there wasn’t a direct link to contact support in the FAQ area and I had to go sniffing around for it elsewhere. However, once I did find the 24/7 live chat function, I was pleased with how fast and professional the service was
To sum up, if you’re operating exclusively as a cryptocurrency betting site, then you have to excel at an awful lot elsewhere to turn heads, however, I found using Stake to be a bit of a slog for the most part. If you’re a fan of football betting, you’ll become discontented pretty quickly with the barebone markets available and with zero horse racing and greyhound coverage dampening spirits even further, I’m convinced Stake will have trouble keeping customers happy in the long term.
Is Stake Legal?
If you’re worried about the legality of Stake’s operation, then there is no need to be! Stake is completely legal in Ireland and they are authorized and regulated by the Government of Curacao, operating under license number 8048/JAZ.
Stake are fully compliant with all the relevant regulations and they are a big advocate for responsible gambling. You can even find links to GambleAware near the bottom of every page on their website. So those asking “is Stake legit?” can allay all of their worries from here on in.
Stake carry a fully loaded casino as part of their package and while their sportsbook falls down in several areas, their casino is a far more polished product. Again, it’s worth reiterating that all the gaming done there is cryptocurrency based.
- Table Games – Regular online casino afficionados will find all of their favourite table games at Stake casino, with numerous ways to play Blackjack, Roulette, Baccarat, Craps and more – all of which have exciting live versions to enjoy
- Slot Games – Stake’s casino has a big title-heavy slot section too, with a whole host of unique games to enjoy. Some of my favourites included Dork Unit, Starlight Princess and Sweet Bonanza
- Live Game Shows – Stake also have over 20 live gameshows to explore with exciting titles like Crazy Time, Lightning Roulette, Crazy Coin Flip and Deal or No Deal in the extensive catalogue
VIP casino members can also enjoy Stake’s Rakeback promo where they can earn some of their crypto back while gaming! The more you play, the more you stand to rake back.
How to buy Crypto on Stake
To help smooth the transition from standard to cryptocurrency betting, Stake now operate as a sort of crypto sports betting exchange, where users can convert their cash into crypto on their site.
They’ve partnered up with established cryptocurrency platform Moonpay to make the entire process a piece of cake.
Through Stake and Moonpay’s link-up, you can convert into crypto with the click of a button. Card payments through the Moonpay portal or performed almost instantaneously though bank transfers can take a smidgin longer to process.
You can choose from ten different standard currency types to convert into cryptocurrency on Stake, streamlining the whole journey to get you up and running with crypto sports betting.
The service is compatible with all 8 cryptocurrencies offered by Stake, including Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin (LTC), Dogecoin (DOGE), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Ripple (XRP, Tron (TRX) and EOS (EOS).
Stake VIP Club
More frequent crypto bettors can avail of Stake’s lucrative, multi-tiered VIP club, where the rewards on offer are enhanced as you climb up the six different rungs on the ladder.
If you’re wondering how to become a VIP on Stake, it’s really easy to get involved and there is no application process to run through to get started. Simply put, the way to move up the VIP rankings is to wager. The more you bet on Stake, the more you will advance up through their different VIP stages. So, what are the various tiers exactly? Keep reading to learn more…
- Bonuses in the currency of your choice
- Rakeback promo
- Weekly and monthly bonuses to enjoy
- Access to Stake’s VIP Telegram channel
- All the above plus more lucrative weekly and monthly bonuses
- Rakeback promo, currency bonus and VIP Telegram Channel
- Even MORE generous weekly and monthly bonuses
- Bonus in currency of your choice
- Bigger weekly and monthly bonuses
- Rakeback and VIP Telegram channel
- 14-42 Day daily reload bonus
- All the usual featured promos and functions
- Dedicated VIP host
- Even bigger daily and weekly bonuses, with monthly bonuses now added in
- Bonus from VIP host in currency of your choice
- Exclusive, customised benefits crafted for you
- All your daily, weekly and monthly bonuses cranked up another few notches
Bonuses & Offers ☆☆☆
Once you’re through the door there are numerous, exciting bonuses and promos on the menu with Stake, though the lack of a welcome bonus means that I can’t score them highly in this department
Betting Variety ☆☆☆
The range of sports is impressively wide on Stake, though the absence of both horse and greyhound racing will be hard to swallow for Irish punters. Market depth for football could also be improved
Banking Options ☆
Banking processes are seamless with Stake, though their decision to operate with cryptocurrency alone with no standard currency alternatives could put quite a lot of potential customers off
Mobile experience ☆☆☆
Stake don’t have any dedicated betting apps for their users, though their website is fully responsive and performs well on smart and mobile devices
Payout Speed ☆☆☆☆☆
It’s five out of five all the way here. One of the major advantages of crypto betting is how quickly transactions can be performed. Payouts are pretty much instant with Stake
I have no quibbles with the security set-up at Stake. Measures are lock-tight and I felt secure and protected across every area
Software & Games ☆☆☆☆
Functionality and reliability are both there with Stake and I ran into no issues with any of the software they use. Their casino is also impressively robust and all of their games run smoothly
Betting Experience ☆☆☆
The betting experience and journey from registration to first wager was frictionless overall. With several key sports missing and no welcome bonus, the overall experience could never be described as satisfactory, however
Customer Support ☆☆☆☆☆
With an FAQ, 24/7 live chat and email options to choose from, Stake have a comprehensive customer support service for their customers. Response times are on point and my queries were handled very professionally
Stake Welcome Bonus Package
Ok, so like we discussed a little earlier, the bad news is that Stake don’t actually have a welcome bonus package for new customers. No matter how or where I tried to find one, I couldn’t turn up anything concrete in terms of a Stake Sign up bonus.
However, there is better news to cling to with the wide range of excellent promos at Stake once you’re onboarded. Plus – we have an exclusive promotion code of our own that you can avail of if you choose to open an account there.
Below, we’ll walk you through some of the best, most lucrative offers and promos on Stake right now, as well as our own rake back bonus.
Get a 5% rakeback boost with promo code – BT10
Fancy earning some crypto back while you bet? Well, with our exclusive rackeback boost, that’s exactly what you can do. Using the code BT10, you can unlock a juicy 5% rakeback boost on Stake, meaning that you can pocket 5% of the total crypto you wager on their sportsbook. (T&Cs apply)
Highest Odds Sports Challenge
Stake love to run fun competitions on the regular, and winning their Highest Sports Challenge could net you $10,000 in prizes. The player who posts a successful multi-part bet with the highest odds for the month pockets the payout, though there are consolation prizes for players who finish from second all the way down to 50th place! Minimum stake is $1 in any coin and T&Cs apply.
EPL Early Goal Payout
The Premier League is back and Stake are piggybacking on the buzz around the return of the world’s best domestic division with a superb Early Goal Payout promo. All you need to do is place a bet on any English Premier League fixtures in the 1X2 markets and Stake will pay out if your selected team scores within the first 15 minutes! Maximum winnings are $250 and other T&Cs apply.
Everton Road to Glory Cash Drops
Stake.com are a principal sponsor of Premier League club Everton and they are running a novel promo for the season that’s based around the Toffees success. The further Everton get in this year’s domestic cup competitions (FA Cup and League Cup), the more cash Stake will drop for their community.
Starting with $100k for the opening round, the cash drop value increases the further Everton go in each tournament. If they get to the final of the FA Cup for instance, Stake will disperse a whopping $5m between selected customers. The cash drops will be credited at Stake’s discretion and may be paid via bonus drop, pre-monthly bonus or a Stake free bet etc. Other T&Cs apply.
Rake back bonus, VIP Club, In-play betting, live streaming, crypto betting, competitions, fast withdrawals.
- Sports Coverage
Football, Basketball, Tennis, e-Sports, Virtual Sports, Baseball, Aussie Rules, American football, Darts, Cycling, Snooker, Rugby, MMA, Basketball, Table Tennis
- Stake Betting Markets & Types of Bets Available
Match result, both teams to score, over/under 2.5 goals, Asian handicap, multi-bets, bet builder, cards, corners, accumulator, correct score, double chance, draw no bet,
- Stake Sports Bonuses and Promotions
Rakeback bonus, Highest Odds Sports challenge, Premier League Early Goal payout, Everton Road to Glory Cash Drops, Daily Races, Weekly Giveaway, Everton Guaranteed Payout, Watford x Stake, UFC Split Decision Insurance, MLB – 9th Inning Payout, MLB Primetime Double Winnings
- Stake Mobile App
- Stake Banking Options
Cryptocurrency, BTC, ETH, LTC, DOGE, BCH, XRP, TRX, EOS
- Sake Customer support
24/7 live chat, email, FAQ
Stake Best Sports Features
Betting sites are always searching for fresh ways to win new customers and the right set of features can help to keep bettors interested. Stake come bedecked with a truckload of nifty tools, extras and functions that should enhance your crypto sports betting experience and below, I’ve dissected some of the features that I enjoyed using the most.
- Live events hub
Located near the top left-hand side of Stake’s homepage, click the “live events” link to access a hub dedicated to in-play betting and live sporting action. In here, you can find all of the current and upcoming live events for a particular day. Everything you need to place some live bets is located there and with live stats and match trackers to follow, there is a ton of fun to be had.
- Live bet tracker
If you’re unsure about which bet to place or which team to back, you could take a look at what other Stake users are doing in the intriguing live bet tracker. Located near the foot of every page, you can browse a constantly updating rundown of who is backing what. You can even click into each individual bet to see it broken down in detail. If you’re short on ideas for your crypto sports bets, this feature can take or
Stake betting to the next level.
- Cash Out
Stake’s cash out function does what it says on the tin. If you’re bet is winning and the event still hasn’t finished, you can choose to cash it out early, banking your profit before things turn awry. Things can change quickly in sports and this feature gives you total control of your punt. For example, if the football team you sided with is winning 1-0 with ten minutes to go, you might decide to take the cash out offer to avoid the heartache of a late equalizer.
Stake Sports Coverage
Once you tear away the allure and captivating crypto betting element, Stake.com is a sports bookmaker first and foremost. So, how does their sports coverage stack up against their competitors? Our Stake sports betting review has all the info you need.
There are over 35 different sports to bet on with Stake, but while that number is impressively high, there are a couple of major markets missing. Bettors in Ireland and the UK love to punt on horse racing and greyhounds, but neither sport is listed on Stake’s sportsbook.
That’s a sizeable fly in the ointment, but if you can get over the absence of racing cards, you’ll find dozens of other things to try your hand at in the Stake sports betting universe.
⚽ Stake Football
There is a big focus on football at Stake – and with good reason. The beautiful game ranks as the most popular sport to bet on across the globe and Stake cover all the major and minor divisions including the Premier League, Bundesliga, La Liga, Serie A, Ligue 1, Champions League and more. While some of their markets are a little low on options when compared to other new betting sites, we’re excited to see what they bring to the table later this year for World Cup 2022.
🏉 Stake US Sports
Betting on major US sports like NFL, NBA, MLB and NHL has spiked in popularity on this side of the ocean in recent years and Stake have fantastic coverage of all America’s premium leagues on their sportsbook. To complement the standard market themselves, Stake also run numerous promos and offers for US sports, all of which can be found in their jam-packed promotions section.
🎾 Stake Tennis
Tennis also gets its share of the limelight on Stake and all of the biggest and second-tier tournaments have extensive markets attached including win, total sets, total games, handicaps and more. While comparing prices with other bookies, I found Stake tennis odds to be keenly priced and I often got more bang for my buck there.
Stake Sponsorship Deals
Stake has several sponsorships in place, most namely with Premier League club Everton and Championship outfit Watford. Legendary striker Sergio Aguero is also a brand ambassador, while Stake also sponsor UFC events and MMA fighters Israel Adesanya and Jose Aldo. They also have an association with boxing in Japan and Rugby League in Brazil.
Stake Betting Markets & Types of Bets Available
Most sports carried by Stake will feature a hefty range of markets and bet types, swinging from more bog-standard lines to more niche, secondary options.
Of course, the types of markets on offer will differ from sport to sport. For instance, you’ll be presented with very different markets for football and tennis events, however, many of the bet types themselves will be similar across a clutch of different sports. Allow us to explain in a little more detail.
Stake Betting Markets
To help you get a handle on the types of markets you can expect to find on Stake, we’ve compiled a selection of some of the more popular ones on their sportsbook.
- Match Result – this one is pretty straightforward. You predict the outcome of a match or event. In football fixtures for example, you can back a home win, away win or draw
- Correct Score – one of the more difficult ones to land, here you predict the correct final scoreline of an event i.e. Liverpool 3 Man City 1
- Handicap – back a team with a + or – goals or points advantage to massage the odds in your favour
- Total Goals/Points – predict how many goals/points will be scored using pre-set totals. E.g. over 2.5 goals, over 3.5 goals, under 22.5 points etc
- Double Chance – back two outcomes at once in a football fixture. For example, you could back Brighton double chance against Man Utd. If the Seagulls win or draw, your bet lands
- Goalscorer markets – pick a player to score first, anytime or last with this popular market
- Both Teams to Score – a football betting staple. If both teams score in your selected fixture, your bet wins, no matter the overall outcome of the contest
- Half Time/Full Time – here, you can back the dominant team to hold a lead at both half time and full time
Stake Types of Bets Available
- Single bets – a single bet is a one-part selection. i.e. Arsenal to beat West Ham
- Accumulator– an accumulator, sometimes called a parlay in the US, is a bet made up of several parts. All parts or legs must be predicted correctly for your acca to land
- Multibet – multibets are made up of a collection of singles and accumulators. There must be at least three different parts to a multibet
- In-play bet – a hugely popular bet type with bettors, in-play betting allows you to punt on live events as the action unfolds. In football, live bettors can back a team or player to score next. You can even predict which team will win the next corner or card. In-play bets can be placed on all live sports on Stake
Stake Mobile App
Unfortunately, Stake hasn’t released a dedicated Stake crypto betting app for their users to download, though that shouldn’t stop you from betting with them on your smart or mobile devices if that’s your thing.
While the addition of a Stake betting app would be a welcome one, it’s worth remembering that their website is fully responsive. That means that the layout automatically adjusts for smaller screens for punters who like to get in on the action while out and about.
You can access the mobile version of the website through your device’s interest browser. Simply navigate to Stake.com or perform a simple search to get going.
Stakes mobile version comes equipped with the same markets, promos, bonuses and live betting options that you get on desktop and I encountered no hiccups of note while punting with Stake on my phone.
Everything was neatly laid out and divided into menus and subsections, and I had little difficulty locating all my favourite markets.
Stake Sports Bonuses and Promotions
We touched on a few of the sport-specific bonuses offered earlier on in our Stake betting review, though our first list was far from exhaustive and there are numerous other cracking promotions that we’re excited to fill you in on.
- Major League Baseball – Primetime Double Winnings
MLB fans are going to love this one. You can enjoy double winnings on selected baseball matches in the majors every single week with this excellent promo. The pick each week involves selecting a team to win and a certain player to hit a home run. If your selection wins and the player hits a homer, you can earn double winnings up to a maximum of $100. Minimum stake is $5 and other T&Cs apply.
- Eddie’s Guarantee
This one is all kinds of unique. Each week you can team up with Stake’s expert tipster “Eddie” to avail of a guarantee on his best bet. If you back the bet recommended by Eddie, you can get half your stake back if his selection doesn’t land. The insurance covers you up to a maximum of $50. Minimum stake is $10 and other T&CS apply.
- Perfect 10 | Sports Challenge
With Stake’s Perfect 10 challenge, you could land big prizes if you win a multi bet worth at least ten times your stake. You will need to bet on a minimum of five different sports to qualify. The minimum bet amount is really low at $1, making this one of the most accessible promos on Stake.
There are thousands of dollars in crypto up for grabs here and this is definitely worth checking out. You can bet on pre match and even live markets, though only one entry per household is allowed. Other T&Cs apply, as always.
Stake - a Crypto Exclusive Gambling Platform
I’m sure you’re already locked in on how Stake works, but if you aren’t, let’s clear it up again for those not listening at the back. Stake is one of the few dedicated crypto betting sites out there. That means that you can only deposit, bet and withdraw using the cryptocurrencies they accept.
Traditional currencies like dollars, sterling and euro cannot be used on Stake, though players can fund their accounts and wager with Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin (LTC), Dogecoin (DOGE), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Ripple (XRP), Tron (TRX) and EOS.
You can add funds to your Stake account from your favourite crypto wallet provider, though Stake have streamlined that process themselves through a link up with popular cryptocurrency exchange MoonPlay.
You can convert standard currency into crypto at the touch of a button on Stake and they even facilitate the movement of coins between individual users on their crypto-friendly website.
It’s relatively straightforward to add funds and you can bet crypto in next to no time by running through the steps involved.
None of the crypto payment options on Stake are considered stable coins like USDT however, so prepare to see a lot of fluctuating prices and rising/falling values.
Stake Banking Options
Let’s get into how banking works with Stake then. Whether you want to add funds to your newly opened account for the first time or want to withdraw some of the winnings you’ve earned, we’ve got the lowdown about how things work in our Stake.com review.
Making a Deposit at Stake
- First, you need to retrieve your deposit address
- You can do that by clicking on the Wallet button near the top of the page. Once you’re in there, click deposit
- Inside, you’ll be able to choose from one of Stake’s supporter cryptocurrencies and your deposit address will be displayed here too
- You will need to use that address to send crypto to Stake from the wallet or exchange of your preference
- If you do not have crypto yet, you can choose the “Buy Crypto” option from your wallet and you can use standard currency to buy some cryptocurrency on the Stake platform
- That’s it! It might seem a little tricky, but we can assure you it’s pretty straightforward
Requesting a Deposit at Stake
Ok, so you’ve added funds and used them to place some winning bets. So, how do you get your profits back to your pocket? Follow the simple steps we’ve laid out below to take get your winnings home
- First go to your Account section, by accessing the relevant link near the top of the screen
- Next, head to your Wallet and click Withdraw
- Here you will see how much is in your account. Choose which coin you want to withdraw
- Here you’ll be asked to enter the destination address. That’s the address you want to funds sent to. It could be the address of the crypto wallet service you use
- Put in the total you want to withdraw
- Follow the quick verification process and your winnings should be on the way in minutes!
Stakes Customer Support
A strong customer support system is vital for any bookmaker worth their salt and because they operate exclusively as a crypto sports betting exchange, Stake’s customer service needs to be more robust than most others.
I gave Stake customer service options a thorough rinse to see if I could wash out any issues, but to their credit, they performed excellently across the board.
First up, I have their FAQ section a good digging and there were reams of interesting and informative articles in there, with several tiers of categories to comb through.
Next, I drummed up some queries of my own and put them to Stake 24/7 live chat service. Response times were excellent and my probes were dealt with within minutes and even though I tried my best to be tiresome and awkward at times, the staff I dealt with were patient, courteous and professional.
If you prefer and your problem isn’t quite as urgent, you can open a support ticket using the customer service email address. Again, I was suitably impressed by how quickly my botheration was handled and professionalism was top-notch throughout the entire back-and-forth.
Frequently Asked Questions about Stake
Frequently asked questions are the most common queries that users ask when looking for information about a product or company and while doing the legwork for this Stake betting review, I came across a number of FAQs that I’ll attempt to answer in the section below.
What is a Betting Stake?
A betting stake is the value you place on the bet you intend to make. For instance, if you bet €5 on Man City to beat Watford, then the €5 is the betting stake
What does it mean when you stakIs it safe to stake crypto?e crypto?
When you stake using crypto, you are paying for a bet using one of the many cryptocurrencies instead of standard currencies like Sterling, Dollar or Euro
Is it good to stake crypto?
Betting with crypto has many benefits including fast processing times, though it is by its very nature far more volatile than more traditional currencies
Is it safe to stake crypto?
Yes, it is 100% safe to stake using crypto. You can track your transactions, control your bankroll and wager the same way as you would with normal currencies and security measures are just as tight
How to buy crypto on Stake?
Users can buy cryptocurrency on Stake by availing of the company’s link-up with crypto exchange platform, Moonpay. With their crypto purchasing service, I was able to buy several different cryptocurrencies with the click of a button
What Crypto does Stake offer?
On Stake, you can buy bitcoin, ethereum, Litecoin, ripple, dogecoing, Tron, EOS and bitcoincash. All of the different cryptocurrencies have their own value, so make sure to spend some time learning more about how each on works
What bonuses can I earn on Stake?
With Stake, customers can earn reload bonuses and rake back bonuses that increase the more they wager on their sportsbook. There is also a wide-ranging catalogue of other bonuses and promos that crypto sports bettors can avail of with Stake
- Betting Sites
- Stake Sportsbook Review Ireland