Neteller Betting Sites Guide
Neteller is one of the popular payment methods used by bookmakers and betting sites. This deposit method is available in many countries around the world including Ireland and the United Kingdom. To create an account you need to visit their website and sign up for free.
You will be asked to provide your email address, choose a password, and select your currency. You will also have to include your name, date of birth, and address. You will receive an email to verify your account. You need to link your Neteller account to your bank or a credit/debit card so that you can add money to it. You may be required to provide valid identification documentation also.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Using Neteller in Ireland
There are plenty of advantages for customers from Ireland. These include:
- Your card details are never given to the bookmakers, keeping them safe and protected.
- You can fund your Neteller account using credit/debit card, bank transfer, and more.
- You can transfer large amounts of money which is great if you like to place large bets.
- You get rewards points every time your transfer money to and from your Neteller account.
- You can use this option to withdraw money from your online sportsbook account.
- When it comes to disadvantages there isn’t much to say. The only disadvantage we could find was that you may have to pay small fees. This is usually between 1% and 5% of the total amount of the deposit you are making.
Making Deposits on Online Betting Sites
Sports betting fans in Ireland can use this payment method to place bets at most online sportsbooks. Just visit the sites cashier section and choose Neteller as your payment option. Choose the amount you want to deposit and fill in the necessary details to connect your account. Deposits are instant. Some books offer special bonus deals when you use one of their special payment methods and some run special offers from time to time too.
Withdrawing Your Winnings
If you win your bets, that’s fantastic and Neteller can be used to withdraw your winnings. It’s easy to do and here are the steps you need to follow.
Step 1: Visit the bookies withdrawal section and choose Neteller as your payout option.
Step 2: You will be asked to enter your username and password.
Step 3: Select the amount you want to cashout and click submit.
Step 4: Wait for the money to appear in your account.
Don’t forget that every online gambling site has their own set minimum and maximum withdrawal amounts. Withdrawals usually take between 2 and 24 hours and once it reaches your Neteller account you can transfer it to your bank. Sportsbook in Ireland may also have a pending withdrawal time of up to 48 hours so you need to check on this too. Some sites will only allow you to withdraw using Neteller if you have previously used it as your deposit method so again check this out too.