Ivibet are on the rise in the bookmaker space. With strong sports betting experience behind the ownership, Ivibet know what the punter wants, especially the Irish bettor, and Ivibet are growing in Ireland. From a multitude of betting markets, competitive odds, and bet builders to quick and easy withdrawals and an excellent customer service experience, we take you through all the ins and outs of the Ivibet mobile and desktop. Let’s dive in…
Ivibet Strengths and Weaknesses
When we are reviewing a bookmaker it’s important to take note of individual sportsbook strengths and weaknesses. Read on before hitting that Ivibet login.
✔️ Ivibet Strengths
- Competitive odds - One of the most important aspects of a sportsbook is the value we get in our bets. Even a small increase in the odds compounds over time to make a big difference to our bottom line.
- Loyalty Bonuses – The Ivibet bonus is a nice incentive to open an account with them. The more of these bonuses we can pick up the more expected value we have long term as a punter. Ongoing bonuses also feature at Ivibet.
- Market selection – it’s vital to have access to both a wide selection of sports to bet on, and betting markets themselves. The Ivibet app covers all sorts of sports and betting markets from popular Irish and UK sports to US sports like NFL betting. All the usual markets are available from moneyline to spreads. There’s also an Esports betting and virtual product at Ivibet for us to enjoy.
❌ Ivibet Weaknesses
- Live streaming – the live streaming product at Ivibet is one that’s progressing but there’s room for more featured games. At the moment, we need to be logged in to access live streaming pictures but there is a data feed and tracker beside certain live betting games which we can follow without an active Ivibet login.
- Obscure markets – There is a wide selection of sports and betting markets available on the Ivibet app mobile and desktop, but we could do with adding some more prop bets and derivative betting markets to the Ivibet sportsbook product. I feel like this will grow so watch this space.
- Rollover requirements – Although there is a decent Ivibet bonus and there are various Ivibet promos on the website, we always must be wary of the terms and conditions behind redeeming them. Rollover requirements, wagering requirements and expiry time on free bets are criteria we need to look at closely, and maybe Ivibet could ease the criteria a little.
All in all, the strengths outweigh the weakness of the Ivibet product, and the weak points are not all bad. I like the concept behind the Ivibet sportsbook product with the unique selling point of targeting what are considered important aspects for the Irish punter.