Casino Cruise Review
- 1 Casino Cruise Review 2017 For Ireland
- 2 Game Selection at Casino Cruise
- 3 How To Open An Account
- 4 Bonuses and Promotions
- 5 Payment Options
- 6 Pros and Cons For Casino Cruise
- 7 Mobile Casino and Apps
- 8 Conclusion
- 9 Contact and Customer Support
|Instant play||Over 600 casino games|
|Mobile casino included||Multiple top software providers|
Casino Cruise Review 2017 For Ireland
Casino Cruise is a great choice for players from Ireland who want to enjoy the best casino games for real money in 2017. The site is powered by a number of top software providers including NetEnt, Microgaming, NYX, Play’n Go, and more. There is no download required and all the games will run in your browser. The casino itself features a nautical theme with a cruise ship and is owned by OddsMatrix Ltd. It is licensed and regulated by the government of Malta. In our BettingTop 10 review you’ll see just why this is a great site and we provide all the information you need on how to claim the fantastic €1,000 welcome bonus.
Game Selection at Casino Cruise
Players at this online casino will find over 600 games to choose from. Software providers include Net Entertainment, Microgaming, NYX Interactive, and Play’n Go. The software is available in no download, instant play, and is compatible with all operating systems. The game categories for Irish players include.
- Slots: When it comes to slots there are plenty of video slots and classic slots. Players can choose to view a selection of slots by software provider, popularity, or all of them. The most popular 5-reel video slots including Jurassic Park, Terminator 2, Starburst, Medusa II, Dracula, Game of Thrones, Forsaken Kingdom, and more.
- Table Games: Table game fans get to enjoy a huge selection of Microgaming’s finest. This includes variations of blackjack and roulette as well as Casino Hold’em, Red Dog, Cyber Stud Poker, Super Fun 21, French roulette, baccarat, and more.
- Video Poker: Video poker titles includes top games such as Deuces Wild, Joker Poker, Jacks or Better, and All American. There are plenty of variations to choose from and many of these games can be played with multiple hands too.
- Jackpot Games: Progressive jackpots are the cream of the crop and these slots games allow players to win life changing sums of money. You must bet the maximum amount to trigger the progressive jackpot and many of them start at €1 million.
- Other Games: The other games section includes a range of instant win scratch cards, keno, and more. Titles include Dragon’s Fortune and Scratch Ahoy.
- Live Dealer Games: There are 65 live dealer tables for players to choose from and these off real life casino games 24/7. They include blackjack, roulette, and baccarat tables and all the action is streamed directly to your device. Players can interact and chat with the dealers and other players too.
How To Open An Account
Opening a real player account at Casino Cruise is easy. When you visit the casino website click on the sign up button. You will be presented with a form to fill in. Here you add your chosen username, email address, and your chosen password. You must confirm that you are 18 years or older and then click the next button. Once completed all you have to do is log into your account and visit the cashier section to make your first deposit and claim the amazing welcome bonus.
Bonuses and Promotions
All new players at this online casino get a €1,000 plus 200 free spins welcome bonus. This is a welcome package that is spread out over your first four deposits and works out as follows.
- First deposit – 100% up to €200 plus 200 free spins
- Second deposit – 50% up to €200 using bonus code WCRUISE2
- Third deposit – 25% up to €300 using bonus code WCRUISE3
- Fourth deposit – 25% up to €300 using bonus code WCRUISE4
The free spins are given in batches of 20 for ten consecutive days. They can be used on NetEnt’s Starburst slot and are valid for 24 hours only.
There are plenty of ongoing promotions available for returning players too. These include the chance to Win a Trip to London and a share of 30K as well as the chance to Win a Cruise. Monday Breeze allows players to start their week off with 20 free spins and a 50% reload bonus. The Monthly Splash Bonus is two great reload bonuses at the start of every month which is a great way to boost your bankroll. There is always a weekend freebie for returning players too as well as the Tuesday Pool Party with lots going on. Be sure you don’t miss out on any of these great promotions by signing up for the casino newsletter. You’ll get exclusive offers and gives direct to your inbox.
The loyalty program is great and players receive Cash Points for every game they play. Cash points can also be converted into real money and full details can be found on the casino website.
The casino supports several currencies and players from Ireland will find a wide range of banking options to choose from. These include credit and debit cards, e-wallets, bank transfer, and pre-paid cards. Deposit methods include EcoPayz, EntroPay, InstaDebit, Laser, Neteller, Postepay, Skrill, Trustly, Visa, Electron, MasterCard, Sofort, QIWI, Paysafecard, and more. The full list is available on the website.
Before you can make your first withdrawal you will be required to submit verification documentation. Withdrawals are fast with e-wallets being the quickest at just 24 hours. There are withdrawal limits which at set at €5,500 per week and €22,000 per month. This jumps to €50,000 for VIP members. If you win a big jackpot over €100,000 the casino will pay you in monthly instalments over a 10-month period.
Pros and Cons For Casino Cruise
What We Love
Casino Cruise offers players over 600 casino games that are available in instant play, no download format. They use multiple top rated software providers including NetEnt and Microgaming. They also over a range of real dealer games. Customer support is excellent and the site uses the latest 128-bit SSL encryption to keep player information safe. Fair gaming is also guaranteed. The range of bonuses and promotions is excellent with free spins, reload bonuses, and more available.
What Could Be Improved
This is an excellent choice for Irish gamblers and there is very little that we don’t like. In saying that, we do feel that the weekly withdrawal limits could be increased to compete with bigger brand names.
Mobile Casino and Apps
The Casino Cruise mobile site is excellent and players can enjoy all their favorite games on the go. There are over 200 games available to mobile gamblers and this includes the best slots, table games, and real dealer titles. There is no dedicated app and all the games play in your device’s browser. You can play on iPhone, iPad, and Android smartphone and tablet.
Casino Cruise is a high-quality site with a great selection of games from top software providers. Players from Ireland can enjoy over 600 titles as well as a fantastic free spins sign up package.
List 4 Features of the Casino
- 600+ casino games
- €1,000 + 200 free spins welcome bonus
- NetEnt and Microgaming Software
- Instant Play, No Download, Mobile Gaming
Contact and Customer Support
There are a number of ways to contact support including live chat, email, and telephone. There are international freephone numbers and a handy call back feature where you can leave your telephone number and have someone call you back. The website also includes a FAQs section.
- Email: [email protected]
- Live Chat: Available via website portal
- Telephone: International: +356 27782286