With Bwin sign up offer, new customers can nab a €20 Backup Bet to use on football markets once they lodge a minimum deposit of €10 to unlock the bonus.
Bwin €20 Backup Bet Welcome Offer – How Does it Work?
Do you want to land a sweet €20 free bet to spend on Bwin extensive football markets? If you do, then Bwin Ireland exciting welcome offer will be right up your street.
Here’s how the Bwin sign up offer works. It’s a pretty straightforward process to follow. To activate the Bwin free bet, you’ll need to sign up and place a minimum qualifying deposit of €10, but to get the full €20 bonus, a €20 pay-in will be required.
Once your initial deposit is in your account, customers will need to place a sports bet with 3+ selections of up to €20 at odds of 1/2 (1.5) or greater for each of the trio of selections on your coupon.
If your bet lands you get to keep 100% of the winnings, but the Bwin welcome offer kicks in if your bet fails to hit the mark. If your selection flops, Bwin will gift you up to €20 back as a free bet!
As per the usual routine, there are some terms and conditions attached to the Bwin new customer offer, though we will cover those in more detail a little further down the page.
How to Claim the Bwin Sports Betting Sign Up Offer?
Okay, so now you have the inside track on what’s involved with the exciting Bwin bonus for new customers, but how do you actually get involved?
We’ve laid out the nuts and bolts below in a step-by-step guide ⬇️ :
- Sign up for a new account with Bwin
- Deposit a minimum of €10 to your account
- Place a sports bet with 3 or more selections at odds of 1/2 (1.5) or greater. Your stake should be a minimum of €10, a maximum of €20 and anywhere in between
- Once your bet is settled, things click into gear. If you win, you get to keep all of your winnings. If your bet loses, you will receive €20 back as a Bwin free bet
Bwin Sign Up Offer Terms & Conditions
With any new sign up offer you encounter, it’s important to familiarise yourself with all of the terms and conditions attached to the bonus. We’ve laid out the T&Cs from the Bwin Ireland offer small print below. Don’t worry, there’s nothing in there to catch you out.
- Players must be aged 18 or over
- You must not be living in a restricted country
- You must be a new player and must register during the promotional period (13:00 (CEST) on 24.02.2021 to 05:59 (CEST) on 31.12.2022)
- Your qualifying bet must be placed in sports markets and must include a minimum of three selections
- Minimum odds of each selection must be 1/2 (1.5)
- Minimum stake is €10 and maximum is €20
- Single bets won't count toward the promotion. Sports and live bets will
- A bet placed using another Free Bet won't count towards the promotion
- Bets places on horse racing markets won't count either
- Deposits made using Skrill, Entropay, PayPal, and Neteller cannot be used for this offer
- See Bwin website for full list of T&Cs
Bwin Casino Bonus – What’s Involved?
If casino gaming is more your bag, Bwin has a juicy welcome bonus for new customers to enjoy. They call it their ‘Welcome Gift Package’ which is a suitable name for the generous Bwin casino bonus bundle they have on the table.
As one of the most lucrative Bwin promotions in their catalog, new casino sign ups can avail of a bonus of up to €200 when they register with 50 free spins thrown in on top as an extra sweetener.
It couldn’t be easier to join the fun and once you open a new casino account with Bwin, you’ll need to deposit a minimum of €10 to get the ball rolling, though you can pump up to €200 into your account first time around to get a 100% bonus of the same amount back.
Bwin offers customers 50 free spins on top to use on their popular Book of Horus, Book of Myths, or Loot’en Khamon and the Dead Sea Scrolls games. Those spins are only valid for seven days, however – so make sure to use them!
Other terms and conditions around the Bwin bonus are pretty standard, though players will need to wager x35 the bonus amount, plus their deposit before they can withdraw the bonus and any winnings.