10Bet Sportsbook Review
- 1 10 Bet Sign Up Offer
- 2 10 Bet Full Review
- 3 Company Profile
- 4 10 Bet Promotions and Bonuses
- 5 How to Open an Account with 10 Bet
- 6 10 Bet Top Features
- 7 10Bet Live Betting
- 8 Likes and Dislikes
- 9 10Bet Markets, Odds, and Betting Types
- 10 Esports Betting at 10Bet
- 11 10 Bet Mobile App
- 12 10 Bet Banking Options
- 13 10 Bet Customer Support
- 14 Conclusion
|Up to €200 bonus on signup||There are a wide variety of bets to choose!|
|Excellent support and fast payouts||live video streaming|
10Bet Ireland offers a great deal of betting options and our BettingTop10 review will tell you everything you need to know. The company was founded back in 2003 and they have built up a very solid reputation for their online betting services. Their aim is to provide value to their customers and they are a great choice for both beginners and experienced bettors.
They have some great features too including exclusive bets, live streaming, cash out, and more. The content you’ll find on this page is the personal opinion of our BettingTop10 editors and was last updated on the 16th of February 2018.
10 Bet Sign Up Offer
|Bonus Type:||Welcome Bonus|
|Bonus Amount:||Up to €200 Bonus|
|How to claim it||Sign up for a new account and make a deposit. Place bonus code in the field. Place bets on odds of at least 3/5 (1.60) Full details here: https://www.10bet.ie/promotions/sports/welcome-bonus/|
|Bonus & Promotions||Cash out and Acca Jacker|
|Conditions||Rollover 5x bets with odds of 3/5|
10 Bet Full Review
First things first, in our 10Bet full review and that’s a look at the actual website. When you land on the homepage the first thing you’ll notice is the colour scheme which is blue and black.
The site is very easy to navigate and you’ll find all the sports listed on the left-hand side of the screen. This includes top events, horse racing, championship matches, FA Cup, today’s events, football, basketball, tennis, Gaelic football, boxing, cricket, eSports, MMA, rugby, and more.
Underneath this you’ll find a live betting section that lets you know what you can watch live, the current odds, and how many markets are available for each game. The right-hand side of the screen is where you’ll find your betting slip, a link for quick bets, and the current promotions that are running on the 10Bet website.
The links to Live Betting, Cash Out, and Mobile betting are big and bold and very easy to find as they are situated in the menu at the very top of the page. Everything you need is clearly displayed on the home page and the site is clean and very well designed.
10 Bet has a great reputation and is licensed and regulated in Malta and holds an Irish Remote Bookmaker’s license. They offer competitive and fair odds with great prices in football. They offer more than 12,000 different betting markets every week on football, horse racings, and all major sporting events. There are plenty of great bonuses and promotions to avail of too including Acca Insurance and Best Odds Guaranteed on horse racing. New customers can get up to €200 in free bets with the welcome bonus.
Special products and features include live betting, cash out, quick bets, results, and statistics so everything you could every want is available and this is something that really helps make 10Bet Ireland a great betting site. There’s a huge range of betting markets including Champions League, Premier League, Formula 1, FA Cup, NBA, NHL, Gaelic Football, and more. If you love having dozens of different markets to bet on, 10 Bet is superb. Their pre-match markets match with the best sportsbooks online and their live betting is amazing. All the sports available in pre-match betting are also available for in-play betting too. The odds are above average too with football having the lowest betting margin at just 4.4%.
10 Bet offers more than 1,000 bet types on a range of sports. The types of bets you can place include match betting, correct score, draw no bet, double chance, match results both teams to score, totals over/under, handicap betting, and more. You will find the full list of betting types when you click into the sport you want to place your money on.
Support is available 24/7 via live chat, email, and telephone. There are lots of banking options available for Irish punters including credit and debit cards, bank transfer, and popular e-wallets like PayPal, Skrill, and Neteller. 10Bet Ireland also offers online gambling and they have a casino, bingo, poker, and live dealer section on their website too. They offer the most comprehensive range of casino games using top software provider Microgaming. Players can enjoy slots, progressive jackpots, table games such as roulette and blackjack, and a range of live dealer titles too.
The live betting section is excellent and once you click into a game you will find all the betting markets as well as detailed analysis of the game, live stats, and a match tracker on the right-hand side of your screen. The odds change in real time as the game progresses. Unfortunately, there is no live streaming. Free bets are available and you can get up to €200 with the welcome bonus. There are other promotions too including the Acca Jacker where you can enjoy up to 60% extra winnings from your football and horse racing Accas. There’s also the Partial Cash Out promo where you can get an early payout on part of your single and Acca bets and keep the rest of your wager active.
|Company||Blue Star Planet Ltd|
|License & regulation||Malta|
Telephone: + 353 14 372 476
email: [email protected].com
Address: Blue Star Planet Limited, The Hub – Suite W301, Triq Sant’ Andrija, San Gwann, SGN 1612, Malta
|Sponsor Deals||VfL Wolfsburg|
|Sports Betting Markets||American Football, bandy, baseball, basketball, boxing, cricket, cycling, darts, football, golf, handball, ice hockey, martial arts, motor racing, pool, rugby, snooker, soccer, table tennis, volley ball, winter sports, eSports, entertainment|
|Feature||Live betting, mobile betting, cash out|
10 Bet Promotions and Bonuses
Terms & Conditions apply.
Enjoy up to 60% extra winnings from your football and racing Accas. You can include selections from any sport, all leagues and competitions, and all betting markets. The more selections you make the bigger the cash out bonus you’ll have added to your winnings.
Terms and Conditions apply.
How To Claim the Welcome Bonu
- Open and account
- Deposit a minimum of €15 and place the bonus code IRL200 in the field
- Place bets on odds of 3/5 or higher
How to do a Partial Cash Out
- Place a single or acca bet on a pre-match or live event
- Go to the “My Bets” tab and click on the mini-slider button
- Use the slider to cash out the amount you want
How to Claim the Acca Jacker Promotion
- Choose at least 5 pre-event selections
- Place your selections as an Acca
- Get up to 60% extra if it comes off
How to Open an Account with 10 Bet
Step 1: Visit 10bet and click on the large green button at the top of the screen that says, “Not a Member? Join Now.
Step 2: Sign up for a Real Player Account
Once you’ve clicked the green button a form will popup on your screen and you will be asked to fill in your personal details, date of birth, mobile number, username, password, currency type, odds display, and deposit limits. You will then have to put in the security code and click to confirm that you are over 18 and that you agree with the terms and conditions.
Step 3: Log into your Account
Sign into your account, make a deposit and start betting.
10 Bet Top Features
10Bet sportsbook has some amazing features for Irish punters to take advantage of. Below is a list of the main ones that our editors found great along with a brief explanation of each.
Live Betting: Also known as in-play betting. Live betting is hugely popular and a big part of any online sportsbook site. 10 Bet has an excellent live betting portal with hundreds of markets available every day.
Cash Out: This is another top feature that you will find on big brand betting sites. It appeals to most bettors and at 10Bet you can choose from a partial or full cash out on your bets. It’s a great way to limit your losses too.
Quick Bets: This is a great tool for those who want to bet quickly. The site picks a bet and lets customers change the amount they want to place. It’s a great way to choose bets that you might not normally notice. It’s a feature that can prove profitable to both punters and the bookmaker.
Results: This is another 10Bet feature that is great for checking the outcomes of markets you might have missed the results for. It offers a comprehensive summary of all the results on all the markets covered.
Statistics: Not all bookmakers offer statistics that help bettors choose their wagers. 10 Bet does and the statistics are impressive and allow you to study the form and figures so you can place your bets with more accuracy.
Promotions: The promotions offered are on par with the best and the welcome bonus gets you up to €200 in free bets. The promotions change frequently too so be sure to keep an eye on the website to make the most of these offers.
Live Chat: Live chat is available and it means if you encounter any problems there is always someone at hand to help.
Plenty of Deposit Methods to Choose From: Irish bettors will find plenty of banking methods to suit their deposit and withdrawal needs. This includes credit/debit cards, PayPal, and bank transfer. Withdrawals are fast too.
Mobile Apps: There are no dedicated apps but the website is fully mobile optimized and if you visit the mobile page you will find all the details. There’s even a QR that you can scan. All the features of the sportsbook are available on mobile devices including iOS and Android models.
10Bet Live Betting
The 10Bet Live betting or in-play portal is excellent and you get the same variety as you would in the main sportsbook. Live betting is perfect for those who like to bet on the go or get more choice when it comes to betting types. The odds change as the game progresses and there are plenty of great wins to be had in every part of the game.
The 10Bet live betting including Fast Markets which are rapid fire markets that only last for a very short period of time. These include who will score the next goal or next point in a GAA match. These allow for a quick profit. The Live in-play section offers great stats and an excellent graphical representation of the flow of the game. The only thing missing is live streaming.
The match tracker allows you to see the key moments of any game and who is dominating the game. Live betting is available on a wide range of sports too including, football, tennis, basketball, badminton, cricket, eSports, futsal, golf, handball, ice hockey, rugby, table tennis, and volleyball.
10Bet Statistics Explained
The 10Bet statistics are excellent and when you click into them you will be presented with a page that shows all the sport available. If you click on one, for example Football, you will then be presented with all the different countries. For our review, we selected Ireland. When you do this, you will be given a list of contents that you can choose from.
These include Premier Division, First Division, FAI Cup, League Cup, and FAI Presidents Cup. If you then click into one of these you will be presented with all the statistics that you need. We choose Premier Division so the first part of the page shows all the different teams and their table positions along with the games played and the points they have.
Underneath this it shows all the information on the last matches played along with information on the upcoming matches and the odds that are available. Using the 10Bet statistics you can plan your bets and get a good idea of teams that are likely to win. Other statistics can include match winner, goals per match, top offense, top defence, team statistics, goals, player stats, and over/under information.
Likes and Dislikes
What we liked about 10Bet
- €200 Welcome Bonus: Sign up for a new account and deposit a minimum of €15 for a deposit bonus up to €200. The bonus code IRL200 must be used.
- Asian Handicaps: Offered on every single football match.
- Betting Markets: Large selection of leagues, bet types, and live betting coverage.
- Brand Recognition: 10Bete have a great reputation and are licensed and regulated. They are a reliable and trustworthy bookmaker.
- Banking Methods: They offer instant bonuses, a great selection of payment methods including PayPal, and the site is available in multiple currencies. Free withdrawals.
- User Friendly Website: The website is quick and easy to navigate. It’s fully mobile optimized with a crisp clean design.
- Great betting odds: Competitive odds and an excellent live betting platform covering all your favourite sports.
- Cash Out Option: You can cash out all or part of your bets to limit your losses.
What We Didn’t Like
- No Live Steaming: The live betting in-play section is excellent but the one thing missing is live streaming of the matches. This is a little disappointing.
- Restricted Access in some countries: Some countries are not allowed and this is due to laws and regulations in their countries. Bettors from Ireland can sign up for a customer account.
10Bet Markets, Odds, and Betting Types
The 10Bet markets, odds, and betting types are extensive and you will find all your favourites listed. The sports you can bet on include:
- Horse racing
- Gaelic Football
Other sports covered in the 10Bet markets include basketball, Aussie rules, bandy, baseball, curling, cycling, darts, e-sports, floorball, futsal, handball, ice hockey, MMA, motor racing, netball, snooker & pool, specials, speedway, surfing, table tennis, trotting, volleyball, and winter Olympics.
Types of Bets You can Place
There are lots of different bets that you can place and these include:
- Singles – bet on who you think will win
- Accumulators – bet on more than one event. Includes double, treble, 4-fold, all the way up to 20-fold
- System Bets – similar to accumulators, you choose several selections within one bet and all possible combinations are covered. Includes Trixie, patent, Yankee, lucky 15, super Yankee, lucky 31, Heinz, lucky 63, Super Heinz, and Goliath.
- Fast Markets – Allows bettor to bet on whether a specific event will happen within the next 1 or 5 minutes of a football match. Includes goal, corner, booking, penalty, throw-in, free kick, and goal kick.
- Handicaps – Includes Asian handicap
- Teasers – Teaser bets allow you to adjust the points spread and game totals on two or more American football or basketball teams. All selections must be successful to win your bet.
- Each Way Bets – consist of two separate parts, a win and a place. When you place this bet your stake is doubled with half going to the outright win and the other half to your place bet.
Esports Betting at 10Bet
If you enjoy eSports, you’ll love 10Bet. They offer betting on all the popular leagues for Dota 2 and Counter-Strike: Go, Overwatch, and LoL.
There are lots of betting types to choose from too including winner full time, outright, winner map 4, winner map 5, spread full time, and over/under full time. The rules are straightforward and settlement of all bets is made on the official result as declared by the relevant governing body of the competition. It a match is not played or postponed, bets will be void. If a player/team is given a walkover for at least one game/map/round before the match starts all bets will be void. If a match, game, or map is started but not completed, all bets are void. The exception to this is if a player is disqualified. Full esports betting rules can be found on the 10Bet website.
10 Bet Mobile App
|Features||Live in play betting for all sports and horse racing. Cash Out, deposit and withdrawals, log in,|
|Availability:||Fully optimized 10Bet mobile website|
|Live Streaming on Mobile:||No|
|Live Betting on Mobile:||Yes|
|Bonus||Up to €200 sign up bonus|
|CTA Apple||CTA Android|
There isn’t a dedicated 10 Bet mobile app for bettors so there’s no need to download anything. The website can be accessed by all devices using the devices browser. The mobile website is excellent and loads very quickly. It has everything the desktop version has including the list of sports and live betting. The latest betting promotions are also available. Opening an account using your mobile device is the same as on your PC. Just fill in the form and log in to start betting. To place a bet just click on the sport you want and fill in the amount you want to bet. Swipe and touch capabilities are built in to the mobile website.
How to Download the 10Bet Mobile App for iOS Apple Devices
- Visit the 10Bet website using your iPhone or iPad Browser
- There is no download required as the mobile site will load automatically
- Login to your account or create a new one and start betting
How to Download the 10 Bet Mobile App for Android Devices
- Visit the 10 Bet website using your smartphone or tablet browser.
- The mobile site will open automatically
- Log in and start bettin
10 Bet Banking Options
|Deposit method||Type||Available on mobile||
|Icon of the PM – image Visa||Credit/debit card||Yes||Minimum deposit €10||Free||Instant||Minimum withdrawal €10||Free||1-3 business days|
|Bank Transfer||Bank||Yes||€10||According to bank||1-2 working days||€25||Free||1-3 days|
|Cheque||Cheque||Yes||€25||Free||Up to 30 days||N/A|
How to Make a Deposit At 10Bet
- Click Deposit Button at the top of the screen: When the screen loads you must choose the deposit method you want to use and fill in the details on the form. Be sure to enter your bonus code if you have one. You also have to tick the box to confirm you want to make a deposit before clicking the green deposit button.
- E-wallets: If using an e-wallet you will be redirected to the e-wallet site where you will confirm your deposit before returning to the 10Bet site.
- Start Betting: Deposits are instant and your funds will be added to your account straight away so you can start placing your bets.
How to Make a Withdrawal at 10Bet
- Visit the Cashier: Select the Withdraw section from your account.
- Choose your withdrawal method: Choose the withdrawal method you want from the list shown and click the withdraw button beside it. If your original deposit was made by Neteller, for example, you will have to withdraw via Neteller. Click the withdraw button.
- Fill in the amount: On the following screen, you will be required to fill in your Neteller Id and enter the amount you wish to withdraw. Then click the withdraw button.
10 Bet Customer Support
Customer support is available 24/7, 365 days a year. There is lots of help and information available on the website including a FAQs section. They can be contacted via:
Live Chat: accessible via account only
Email: [email protected] + contact form on website
Telephone: + 353 14 372 476
Address: Blue Star Planet Limited, The Hub – Suite W301, Triq Sant’ Andrija, San Gwann, SGN 1612, Malta.
10Bet is an excellent sportsbook for Irish punters and it’s right up there in our list of recommendations. They offer betting markets on all the top sports as well as an enhanced live betting portal. The fast bets and cash out features are great and they even offer eSports betting. There is no live streaming of events but the statistics and all the other features more than make up for this. What are you waiting for, open your account today?
Sign up at 10Bet today
Sign up for an account with 10Bet today and get Up To €200 Welcome Bonus.