Fulham vs Liverpool Predictions, Betting Tips & Odds
Life at the bottom is tough as Fulham are finding out and it is about to get a whole lot worse as free-scoring Liverpool head to the Cottage.
As the number of games left in the Premier League shrinks with each passing week, the importance of not dropping points at the top becomes even more vital.
As it is, Liverpool head to the banks of the Thames a single-point behind leaders Manchester City and the Reds will no doubt expect to come away from the Cottage with the three-points firmly in their back pockets.
Considering Fulham have lost ten of their last eleven games in all competitions, it is not hard to see why top betting sites are making Liverpool big favourites to keep the pressure on at the top.
Despite a recent spate of draws, one thing is undeniable, Liverpool have still only lost once this season and despite losing their grip at the summit, remain unbeaten in their last ten games in all competitions.
Jurgen Klopp’s men has also scored nine goals in their last three games proving they are over their blip and look set to make Fulham their next victim.
Unfortunately for the home side, Scott Parker’s promotion to the hot seat since Claudio Ranieri’s departure has only led to back to back defeats and considering his charges have lost to Liverpool in their last five head to head meetings, the away win is the only way one can go in this game with a repeat of the Reds 2-0 win at Anfield in November the prediction.
- Liverpool to win to nil is 23/20 with 10bet
The Reds have only conceded twice in their last six games in all competitions making this one of the best bets with popular sportsbooks for full time value. They’re 23/20 to win to nil with 10Bet.
- Liverpool to win both halves is 3/4 with Unibet
The last three wins by the Reds has seen them net in both first and second halves and considering Fulham has conceded two or more in their last six, it makes the bet a no-brainer. Unibet price it at 3/4.
1 x 2 Odds
Head to Head
Not a lot makes for pleasant reading of late for Fulham fans and this will not help either.
Liverpool has already recorded victory over the Cottagers this season winning 2-0 at Anfield back in November as well as claiming victory in the last five meetings in the Premier League.
Overall, Fulham has recorded 12 wins over the Reds with Liverpool claiming 40 victories and a total of 16 draws.
- If Liverpool win, no side will have picked up as many points on the road as Liverpool this season.
- Every single meeting between the two since December 2001 has only come in the Premier League with no meetings in any cup competitions since 2000.
- Fulham won the first ever meeting between the two 3-0 in the FA Cup in 1912.
- Liverpool attacker Sadio Mane has netted four goals in his last three outings.
- Fulham top scorer Aleksandar Mitrovic has not scored in Fulham’s last six games.