England vs France: Predictions, Betting Tips & Odds
Long-time Six Nations rivals, England and France go head-to-head in a heavyweight rugby battle at London’s iconic Twickenham Stadium looking to get an edge in the 2019 Championship.
Despite a brave effort, the French were unable to defy Wales’ in Paris last weekend. Things don’t get any easier this week as France take on England at Twickenham.
For their part, England were in ominously good form in their 32-20 defeat of Ireland in Dublin.
The English are readying themselves for a serious push towards the 2019 Rugby World Cup. Win, lose or draw in the 2019 Six Nations, Eddie Jones’ men are putting the finishing touches to their World Cup preparations.
England should prove too strong for the French.
England are deserved favourites.
Eddie Jones’ men are tough-to-beat in front of their Twickenham home crowd that the team will appreciate after last week’s tough outing in Dublin.
- England to defeat France
Best Odds on England to win the 6 Nations Championship
Betting Top 10’s team of odds-analysts have uncovered that of the best betting sites, Betfair, have the best odds available on England to secure the 6 Nations title after their pounding defeat of Ireland last week;
- England to win the 2019 Six Nations Championship
1 x 2 Odds
Played 104. England Won 57. France Won 40. 7 Draws.
France sprung a surprise 22-16 upset over England in the 2018 6 Nations in Paris.
- France HAVE NOT WON at Twickenham since a World Cup warm-up match in 2007 and not in the 6 Nations since 2005!
- England’s Australian coach, Eddie Jones is the most successful England coach in history, winning 29 of his 36 tests in for a record of over 80%.
- Tests between England and France are fantastically named ‘Le Crunch’ ever since their meeting way back in 1906.
- France’s points differential with England is minus 330, its second-worst against any nation (minus 795 v New Zealand).