BATE vs Chelsea: Predictions, Betting Tips & Odds
Unbeaten Chelsea look to make it a perfect four and end any hope BATE may have of sneaking through to the latter stages.
The Chelsea train just seems to keep on rolling under new manager Maurizio Sarri and few see that changing as Chelsea head to Belarus for the first ever time.
Unbeaten in the Europa League and Premier League the Blues from London look in indomitable form whilst BATE can at least look at domestic form for some hope of causing an upset.
Three domestic wins in a row for BATE has given Alyaksey Baha’s men confidence as they return to European action.
However, Chelsea’s form makes them clear favourites and there is little to suggest anything other than a Blues win is on the cards.
Chelsea have conceded just once in their three Europa League outings but that was against BATE at Stamford Bridge.
That makes BATE a threat and they have not failed to score in all their group games so far but lack quality across all aspects of the park.
A Chelsea away win is inevitable but BATE will make the Blues work hard for it with Chelsea taking a narrow 2-1 win.
- Both teams to score
Neither side have failed to score in all three of their Europa League games so far including when the two met at Stamford Bridge in match day three.
- A goal before 27:00
Chelsea have a habit scoring early, especially against BATE.
When the pair met at Stamford Bridge, the Blues were 2-0 up after eight minutes thanks to a Ruben Loftus-Cheek early brace.
Considering the two sides are not shy in front of goal, an early strike looks a near certainty.
1 x 2 Odds
Head to Head
Chelsea’s 3-1 victory over BATE at Stamford Bridge was the first time the pair had ever met in competition.
Chelsea midfielder Ruben Loftus-Cheek netted a superb hat-trick to send the Blues well on their way to victory.
A 79th minute Alexei Rios strike for BATE netted a consolation for the visitors to give the side some confidence as Chelsea head to Belarus for the first time ever.
- If Chelsea win and Vidi and PAOK share the spoils, then the Blues will have won the group with two games still to go.
- Chelsea are unbeaten this season not just in the Europa League but also in the Premier League.
- This is the first time Chelsea have ever travelled to Belarus to face BATE in European competition.
- Chelsea midfielder Ruben Loftus-Cheek netted a hat-trick for Chelsea when the two sides met in match day three.
- BATE sit bottom of group L with three points however that is the same as both Vidi and PAOK.