Crystal Palace vs Tottenham: Predictions, Betting Tips and Odds
Saturday, November 10th, 2018, 12:30pm
Selhurst Park, London
Tottenham aim to continue their top four march with another London derby win over a Palace side on an alarming run of form.
Crystal Palace may be on home soil but that has helped them little of late and the visit of a confident Tottenham side could not have come at a worse time.
The Eagles are winless at Selhurst Park this season whilst Tottenham have picked up more points on the road than anyone this season with six wins from seven road trips.
Realistically there is only one way this game is going and for Palace fans you may want to look away now.
A Spurs win is the only feasible result and not just based on this seasons form.
Palace has lost the last three home games against Tottenham but there is at least some hope as the last four meetings between the two has seen Spurs win by just a single goal.
That at least goes to show that the matches between the two are close and with Tottenham concerned with European adventures, another slow and steady 1-0 away win looks the best way to go in this game.
- Tottenham to win by a one goal margin
The last four results between these two sides has seen that as an outcome with Spurs winning 1-0 on each of those four occasions.
Tottenham’s last two Premier League away wins have also been a single goal margin further adding weight to this bet.
- Under 2.5 goals
Only one of the last seven meetings in all competitions between the two has seen more than 2.5 goals in a game.
As mentioned above, the last four head to heads has seen a total of just four games.
1 x 2 Odds
Head to Head
The two London clubs share a healthy competitive head to head record, but it is Spurs who have dominated of late.
Spurs have won the last six Premier League encounters including two 1-0 wins during last season’s campaign.
However, the Eagles did snatch a 1-0 FA Cup win in February 2016 over the Lilywhites which remains their last victory over their capital rivals.
Overall, Crystal Palace have won eleven times over Tottenham with the Lilywhites claiming a healthy twenty-eight wins and a total of 13 draws between the pair.
- Crystal Palace are yet to win a Premier League game at Selhurst Park this season and have picked up just two draws on their home turf.
- Tottenham have the best away record in the league with six wins from seven games (although they have played at least one more away fixture than everyone else).
- The Eagles have only won one of the last five league games against Tottenham at Selhurst Park.
- Despite contrasting league positions, Crystal Palace have taken five more corners than Spurs this season (55, 50).
- One more yellow card in the game for any Palace player will be the 20th the team have received this season.