Poland vs Colombia – Predictions, Odds & Betting Tips
Bet Now on The World Cup Final – France vs Croatia
25th June 2018 – 04:00 AEST
Group H – Kazan Arena Stadium – TV: Fox Sports
2018 FIFA World Cup Group H rivals, Poland and Colombia clash with a spot in the second knockout phase of the tournament potentially a reward for the victors. The match outcome will assist in calculating the overall outcome of Group H (arguably the most wide-open World Cup Group) and which two teams may progress through to knockout play.
Poland vs Colombia Predictions
Poland vs Colombia Score Predictions
Poland and Colomba will do their best to get back into the hunt for a place in the round of 16 but, in reality, the damage has already been done and at least one of them will be going home sooner than initially anticipated. This fixture is a six-pointer and nerves could play a part. Both camps will be hoping Japan and Senegal play out a draw in the other Group H fixture.
Both Teams To Score Prediction
These two teams will go at it from the off and not hold back, with their World Cup lives on the line. Both teams to score with Ladbrokes is 1.80.
This promises to be a goal-fest after both defences conceded four between them in their opening fixtures. Punters can find over 3.5 goals to be scored with Betfair at odds of 3.7.
Why Should I Bet On Poland vs Colombia?
Poland and Colombia will be wondering how it has gone so wrong for them after losing their opening games. When the draw for the World Cup groups was made, both Poland and Colombia would have been delighted with who they were pitted against. They now find themselves reeling and in desperate need of three points. Colombia come in as favourites against Poland and should win with the reality of exiting the World Cup kicking them into life. Los Cafeteros are backed by William Hill at 2.05 to beat Poland.
Poland vs Colombia Preview
It doesn’t get much bigger for these two teams and the loser of this game will be eliminated from the World Cup. From everything being plain sailing for these good footballing nations to disaster, underestimate a minnow at your peril at the World Cup. This fixture has all the makings of one of the games of the World Cup.
Poland vs Colombia Score Prediction
Both these teams are likely to throw caution to the wind and it will be a straight shootout where the mentality will be just to score one more than the other team. There won’t be much emphasis on defending and the tempo is likely to be frantic. A 3-2 Colombia win is priced at 34.00 by Bet365.
- Poland have scored ten goals in their last four games
- Poland to score in both halves is 4.80 with Crownbet
- Poland have conceded five goals in their last four games
- Colombia have only scored three goals in their last four games
The two teams have met 7 times before, for 2 Polish wins, 4 Colombians wins and a draw.
The two teams have not met since 2006;
- 2006 – Poland 1 Colombia 2
World Cup Qualifiers
Poland waltzed through easily to the World Cup with automatic qualification by winning the highly competitive UEFA-Group-E containing quality teams, Denmark, Romania, Montenegro, Armenia and Kazakhstan.
Poland played some sublime football, scoring a mountain of goals (28) along the way to qualification on the back of star Bayern Munich striker Robert Lewandowski’s personal tally of 16, including some great wins;
- Poland 4 Montenegro 2
- Poland 6 Armenia 1
- Poland 3 Kazakhstan 0
- Poland 3 Romania 0 and;
- Poland 3 Denmark 2
Outside out of the usually dominant teams, Poland are one of the best value teams to win the World Cup at $41.00.
Top Goal Scorers in Qualifiers
- 16 goals
- 2018 FIFA World Cup Top Goal Scorer Odds – Bookmaker.com.au – $26.00
Although in a player transition phase due to the retirements of some of their defensive players, Colombia were still solid in the strong South American qualifying group making it through in a straight-forward and no-fuss manner to seal an automatic qualification place, producing some good performances including;
- Colombia 2 Peru 0
- Colombia 3 Bolivia 2
- Colombia 3 Ecuador 1 and;
- Colombia 1 Brazil 1
Form in the World Cup lead-up matches was good too including;
- Colombia 0 Egypt 0
- Colombia 0 Australia 0
- Colombia 3 France 2
- China 0 Colombia 4
Top Goal Scorers in Qualifiers
- 6 goals
- 2018 FIFA World Cup Top Goal Scorer Odds – Bookmaker.com.au – $67.00
- 3 goals
- 2018 FIFA World Cup Top Goal Scorer Odds – Bookmaker.com.au – $101.00
- Goalkeepers: Bartosz Bialkowski, Lukasz Fabianski, Wojciech Szczesny
- Defenders: Jan Bednarek, Bartosz Bereszynski, Thiago Cionek, Kamil Glik, Artur Jedrzejczyk, Michal Pazdan, Lukasz Piszczek;
- Midfielders: Jakub Blaszczykowski, Jacek Goralski, Kamil Grosicki, Grzegorz Krychowiak, Rafal Kurzawa, Karol Linetty, Slawomir Peszko, Maciej Rybus, Piotr Zielinski
- Forwards: Dawid Kownacki, Robert Lewandowski, Arkadiusz Milik, Lukasz Teodorczyk
- Goalkeepers: David Ospina, Camilo Vargas, Jose Fernando Cuadrado.
- Defenders: Santiago Arias, Frank Fabra, Davinson Sanchez, Cristian Zapata, Yerry Mina ,Johan Mojica, Oscar Murillo.
- Midfielders: Abel Aguilar,Wilmar Barrios, James Rodriguez, Carlos Sanchez, Jefferson Lerma, Juan Fernando Quintero, Juan Guillermo Cuadrado, Mateus Uribe
- Forwards: Radamel Falcao, Carlos Bacca, Miguel Borja, Jose Izquierdo, Luis Muriel.